The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You gotta be fucking kidding me...

• I'll just use her weaknesses on her that I've been saving for a special occasion. =P

TWDFan86 posted: »

You sure? I don't want you getting in trouble

• Daniel, my faith in humanity went down 98%.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You gotta be fucking kidding me...

• Lemonade is too good.

I'll pass on the lemonade.

• I'll have problems with #2, but everything else will be fine :)

Yeah, so, I have a list for you, Joe. * Don't sleep around with random people and get an STD * Don't drive, fly in a hot air balloon i

• ...you told me you don't even have your license !! xD

I'll have problems with #2, but everything else will be fine

• Okayyy. I hope you succeed :D

I'll just use her weaknesses on her that I've been saving for a special occasion. =P

• No true highlights from GTA or anything right now ( it was our farewell session to Joseph ... ;_; ) ... But this was too funny not to post xD

Joseph's "ghost" stayed in the game after he left... but not only that, he started running around!!

Alt text

Where are you headed, Joseph? xD

Alt text

We tried to chase after him, but he wouldn't let up... the chase went on for over five minutes...

Alt text

Guess he was on his way to the Dominican Republic on foot.

Alt text

Farewell, Joseph! xD

• You better pray real damn hard you don't die on those roads, then .-.

I'll have problems with #2, but everything else will be fine

• Oh, also... I'm making a farewell video for Joseph as sort of a joke tribute thing xD any ideas for a funny song to put it to? none of that sad Sarah McLachlan shit xD

sardines posted: »

No true highlights from GTA or anything right now ( it was our farewell session to Joseph ... ;_; ) ... But this was too funny not to post x

• Well, when we get carpooled and stuff, lol. But I DO ride motorcycles over there.

...you told me you don't even have your license !! xD

• Eh, I've been there over 10 times my whole life and I'm still fine :)

You better pray real damn hard you don't die on those roads, then .-.

• I know that feel... Just imagine how sad Billy was when he saw Miley's new "lifestyle"...

"Sweet nibblets! Miley Ray Cyrus you are GROUNDED!"

Daniel, my faith in humanity went down 98%.

• I heard that he was singing too? DAFUQ JOE

No true highlights from GTA or anything right now ( it was our farewell session to Joseph ... ;_; ) ... But this was too funny not to post x

• I still pray 4 u, kay?

Eh, I've been there over 10 times my whole life and I'm still fine

• You guys still on Skype ? Oh and yeah...he did xD

I heard that he was singing too? DAFUQ JOE

• RIP Joseph.

He will be missed.

• Okay, Rachelle. Thank you ^-^

I still pray 4 u, kay?

• edited July 2014

Memento Mori Joseph...

My sessions sure won't be the same without you....but i actually don't know if i'll keep doing it after you're gone...

Certainly not as much anyway....everyone's leaving and i have other things i plan to do this summer...

At least you're part of the official crew now :P

Sorry if it took some time to setup ._.

Eh, I've been there over 10 times my whole life and I'm still fine

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Alt text

I know that feel... Just imagine how sad Billy was when he saw Miley's new "lifestyle"... "Sweet nibblets! Miley Ray Cyrus you are GROUNDED!"

• Nope, not anymore.

DUDE I WAS LISTENING TO YOU TALK ABOUT SHIT AND I SWEAR TO GOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOUST

You guys still on Skype ? Oh and yeah...he did xD

• Why ? I don't really know him that much....i wouldn't know...

Nope, not anymore. DUDE I WAS LISTENING TO YOU TALK ABOUT SHIT AND I SWEAR TO GOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOUST

• It's a sign that he doesn't want to go...

• Because I remember him saying that he was from England, and you sounded British.

Why ? I don't really know him that much....i wouldn't know...

• edited July 2014

Haha !! believe it or not, i'm not british at all :P

I just have an accent when i speak English, it comes in and out at times...i can actually speak without it xD

Strangely, no one around me speaks proper English or comes from the UK...

I'm also Asian....yeah...i'm a mystery xD

It was fun talking to everyone though :P

Wish you talked more Rachelle XD

Because I remember him saying that he was from England, and you sounded British.

• Actually, that "ghost" of his is foreshadowing. It's a sign that he shouldn't go on the trip or he'll die. Joseph, stay with us!

It's a sign that he doesn't want to go...

• Geez, you're like a rainbow of ethnicities. You're an Asian Canadian who speaks French and has a British accent.

Haha !! believe it or not, i'm not british at all :P I just have an accent when i speak English, it comes in and out at times...i can act

• Indeed

2Awesome4You

Geez, you're like a rainbow of ethnicities. You're an Asian Canadian who speaks French and has a British accent.

• also sorry to (sorta) double post (people posted after me, but they were replies) but i have a legitimate question... lol...

i forgot to eat (again)... so my stomach really hurts... but its also past 2 am. xD I don't know if eating would be better or worse than just not eating. :P does anyone know? should i just wait til tomorrow?

• Joseph nooooooo!

Rigtail posted: »

Actually, that "ghost" of his is foreshadowing. It's a sign that he shouldn't go on the trip or he'll die. Joseph, stay with us!

• Lol, all I ate today was a piece of stale bread. I'm poor atm and our house is empty. I think you should eat something, especially if you have food!

also sorry to (sorta) double post (people posted after me, but they were replies) but i have a legitimate question... lol... i forgot to

• Well i wouldn't consider eating on an empty stomach an option...

Poor Devyn...you really need to take care of your health better....starving isn't the solution to anything ya know...

also sorry to (sorta) double post (people posted after me, but they were replies) but i have a legitimate question... lol... i forgot to

• Does it really hurt? When was the last time you had anything?

• The only food we really have right now that I could eat... is bread. xD lol. and a watermelon, but i think we're saving it for 4th of July tomorrow :P I might eat 1-2 pieces of bread then? Maybe. so long as it's not a horrible idea or anything. i trust your judgment xD

Lol, all I ate today was a piece of stale bread. I'm poor atm and our house is empty. I think you should eat something, especially if you have food!

• You guys really ought to take better care of yourselves...Although i knew plenty of girls who didn't eat much each day...must be some kind of trend...

Lol, all I ate today was a piece of stale bread. I'm poor atm and our house is empty. I think you should eat something, especially if you have food!

• it really does! and uh, it was... at around 4 PM, i think. its 2:30 AM right now. it hasnt even been that long, i dont know why my stomach is hurting!

Does it really hurt? When was the last time you had anything?

• Eating something is better than not eating anything at all :3

The only food we really have right now that I could eat... is bread. xD lol. and a watermelon, but i think we're saving it for 4th of July t

• so what, i can never eat again? xD how else can i eat if not on an empty stomach now? lol.

and i know, i know :P besides, no matter how little i eat it doesnt change anything, i cant lose weight xD i've accepted it by now though, i dont really care

Well i wouldn't consider eating on an empty stomach an option... Poor Devyn...you really need to take care of your health better....starving isn't the solution to anything ya know...

• Me its the contrary. No matter how much i eat, i can't gain weight.

Just eat a little something before going to bed...Anything would be good.

so what, i can never eat again? xD how else can i eat if not on an empty stomach now? lol. and i know, i know :P besides, no matter how l

• So it may not be the hunger... I hope it's just hunger though, just go to sleep and have a good breakfast.

it really does! and uh, it was... at around 4 PM, i think. its 2:30 AM right now. it hasnt even been that long, i dont know why my stomach is hurting!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.