The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm not eating because there's literally NO FOOD in my house. If i had food, I'd be stuffing my face all day long.

You guys really ought to take better care of yourselves...Although i knew plenty of girls who didn't eat much each day...must be some kind of trend...

• I didn't sing, lol :P

I heard that he was singing too? DAFUQ JOE

• Awwww...wish i could share some of my wealth with you...but unfortunately i can't, obviously. Although i too knows the feeling of opening the fridge and seeing absolutely nothing interesting to eat.

You don't even have noodles or something ? I ate that a lot back at my apartment, not enough time to cook anything....

I'm not eating because there's literally NO FOOD in my house. If i had food, I'd be stuffing my face all day long.

• Joe? Didn't you already leave? I forgot to tell to goodbye!

TWDFan86 posted: »

I didn't sing, lol :P

• Damn, I left during the aftenoon! And it's nighttime in those pics xD

sardines posted: »

No true highlights from GTA or anything right now ( it was our farewell session to Joseph ... ;_; ) ... But this was too funny not to post x

• Aww, lol. Idk which song you should use, tho :c

sardines posted: »

Oh, also... I'm making a farewell video for Joseph as sort of a joke tribute thing xD any ideas for a funny song to put it to? none of that sad Sarah McLachlan shit xD

• FFS, Rig!

Rigtail posted: »

Actually, that "ghost" of his is foreshadowing. It's a sign that he shouldn't go on the trip or he'll die. Joseph, stay with us!

• Memento Mori Joseph....remember...

FFS, Rig!

• What? He has food that he keeps to himself?

I looked in my fridge and saw: A half a bottle of dijon mustard, an empty jar of mayo, one egg, two bottles of diet coke, and some expired y

• I looked in my fridge and saw: A half a bottle of dijon mustard, an empty jar of mayo, one egg, two bottles of diet coke, and some expired yogurt. Also, the bread. It's not that there isn't anything interesting to eat, it's that there's nothing to eat. Absolutely nothing. And I'm saving that egg for my little sister's breakfast tomorrow, because she's 10 and she needs food.

Nope. My stepdad has a couple of cupboards full of his own food, but if I even dared to try taking some of it, he'd kick my ass.

Awwww...wish i could share some of my wealth with you...but unfortunately i can't, obviously. Although i too knows the feeling of opening th

• edited July 2014

Sounds like the kind of stepdad that i would dance on his grave if he died...

Fortunately for me, my family has been strong since their wedding and never had any problems with each other whatsoever :P

They're literally a perfect couple, which makes me feel even worst when i don't plan anything for their wedding anniversary...

We're not on the same page on many things though...but i manage i suppose.

You're a pretty good sister, taking care of your little sister's needs like that ^^

I looked in my fridge and saw: A half a bottle of dijon mustard, an empty jar of mayo, one egg, two bottles of diet coke, and some expired y

• It's okay, man. You can still say goodbye about 6-7 hours later :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

Joe? Didn't you already leave? I forgot to tell to goodbye!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

The fuck? Your step dad keeps away food from you and your little sister? :(

• There's nothing I wouldn't do for my sister. I'd even steal my stepdad's food for her, even if it meant getting hit. Looks like I'll probably have to..... maybe even tomorrow.

You're lucky your parents are still together. :(

Sounds like the kind of stepdad that i would dance on his grave if he died... Fortunately for me, my family has been strong since their w

• edited July 2014

frozen will rek ur mind m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i2bpnOuKsE

• Sorry. Just saw this comment. It doesn't have to be a total bust without me! Though, the 'playing once or twice a week' thing is a good idea :)

Memento Mori Joseph... My sessions sure won't be the same without you....but i actually don't know if i'll keep doing it after you're gon

• SHIT DUDE THAT FUCKING SCARED ME I WAS WEARING EARPHONES

Jewfreeus posted: »

frozen will rek ur mind m8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i2bpnOuKsE

• That's great you have such a strong bond, sounds like you two need each other right now.

There's nothing I wouldn't do for my sister. I'd even steal my stepdad's food for her, even if it meant getting hit. Looks like I'll probably have to..... maybe even tomorrow. You're lucky your parents are still together.

• Yeah. He's a selfish prick. We have to rely on my mom to buy us food most of the time.

The fuck? Your step dad keeps away food from you and your little sister?

• Alt text

Now that I have your attention, here is a random question. What is your favorite color/colors? Mine is Black, but I do really love the blend of Red/Black. I also like Red.

• People like that guy disgust me... Even if he is mean, that's a whole other level... I really wish I could help right now :(

Yeah. He's a selfish prick. We have to rely on my mom to buy us food most of the time.

• I'm lucky you said that... I'm using headphones also xD

SHIT DUDE THAT FUCKING SCARED ME I WAS WEARING EARPHONES

• I'm in an airplane right now :P

• Tobi and some others want me to do it tomorrow night....but to be honest i don't really feel like it...its the 4th of July after all...i don't expect many people to show up...

Sadly we don't celebrate it here...so i guess i could host it....but if it ends up being a total bust i'm gonna be bummed...

Sorry. Just saw this comment. It doesn't have to be a total bust without me! Though, the 'playing once or twice a week' thing is a good idea

• Arivaderchi!

It's okay, man. You can still say goodbye about 6-7 hours later

• WARNING: ATR DO NOT LOOK SORRY IF YOU DO BUT I HAVE TO DO IT ANYWAY

My favourite colour is the colour of this bird:

Alt text

Now that I have your attention, here is a random question. What is your favorite color/colors? Mine is Black, but I do really love the blend of Red/Black. I also like Red.

edited July 2014

I forgot the name, it's the same color my name was in last night's stream.

• My favorite color is green. Even though my favorite colors change pretty often.

• Just to put you guys in perspective, where I am right now is 37 Celsius degrees, that's 98 Fahrenheit degrees for you.

• God, that's stifling x_x I think the high for today will be 24 C.

Just to put you guys in perspective, where I am right now is 37 Celsius degrees, that's 98 Fahrenheit degrees for you.

• YES THAT! THAT'S THE COLOR I HAD LAST NIGHT!

WARNING: ATR DO NOT LOOK SORRY IF YOU DO BUT I HAVE TO DO IT ANYWAY My favourite colour is the colour of this bird:

• WHAT? -4 Celsius is something I've only experienced outside of Israel, here it doesn't even come close to that!

God, that's stifling x_x I think the high for today will be 24 C.

• Anyone can tell me how to post pics from a phone? There's a nice view here.

• You should PM a mod about it, never happened to me before.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Hey http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74789/problem-with-entering-the-site

edited July 2014

I'm in this mall, and it basically is a 2 floored huge circle of stores that all revolve around a massive ice skating zone, all in the same building, it's fucking awesome! I'll post pictures if someone can tell me how the hell do you do it through a phone.

• edited July 2014

i actually did it... i made a farewell video for @TWDFan86 xD using GTA pics, of course, hahaha. thanks to @PasswordSuck and @JonGon for providing a lot of them via their snapmatics, lol!

warning for the audio... its not quite what you think and your ears might explode, lol. (for the particularly musically inclined... shield your ears. SHIELD THEM! it may or may not be a horrible recorder version of the song xD it was too funny not to use.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjCAp3LZurI

bye joe! WE'LL MISS YOU! ;_;

• IT'S ALMOST 6 AM AND I'M NOT ASLEE{ YET PLES SOMEONE TRANQUILIZE ME

• It's 1:35 PM here!

IT'S ALMOST 6 AM AND I'M NOT ASLEE{ YET PLES SOMEONE TRANQUILIZE ME

Sign in to comment in this discussion.