The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

See ya man, i'll see ya in a month if you survive !! :D

Joke please don't die mate !! D:

Enjoy your vacations, peace bro !!

TWDFan86 posted: »

About to board the plane! Our flight was delayed. This is my final goodbye!

• We all know that feel man...it won't be the same without him..

Rigtail posted: »

* Gets on PS3 * Signs in * Scrolls through friends list * Sees Joseph "Last Sign-In: 3 Hours Ago" feeeeeels

• Its ok Rachelle, he already knows...Deep down..i'm sure he knows !! :)

FUUUUUUUU I slept in til 5, I'm so sorry @TWDFan86, I missed seeing you go, I should have set an alarm ;-; c r I e s

• Torture Devices my dear friend...

CodPatrol posted: »

Yeah, Rigtail's races are bad.

• @PasswordSuck approves.

CodPatrol posted: »

Yeah, Rigtail's races are bad.

• Hey guys, add me on here as sardines if you want to join all of us in playing! :D it's really fun, we've been playing for a while lol

http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

• Lolwut

Saltlick123 posted: »

Thanks, Let us pray to make sure the fireworks tonight won't get rained out... :Hail Kenny, full of boats, the 'stache is with thee. Bles

• This is so... ahhhhhhhhh am tired. Fuck... those races where... good but not good but repetitive and long... urrrrrrrrrrrrrrh.

@PasswordSuck approves.

• Where can I find more of these?

• -claps-

I woke up at 11 to say goodbye. I'm practically dead right now. =_=

FUUUUUUUU I slept in til 5, I'm so sorry @TWDFan86, I missed seeing you go, I should have set an alarm ;-; c r I e s

• http://www.funnyjunk.com/100+Ways+to+Die+7/funny-pictures/5206807/

Second comment at the end of the picture has the links to the other pics

Where can I find more of these?

• Thanks

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.funnyjunk.com/100+Ways+to+Die+7/funny-pictures/5206807/ Second comment at the end of the picture has the links to the other pics

• So he's gone now? Do you think he's there right now?

-claps- I woke up at 11 to say goodbye. I'm practically dead right now. =_=

• How long will you guys be on?

sardines posted: »

Hey guys, add me on here as sardines if you want to join all of us in playing! it's really fun, we've been playing for a while lol http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

• Idk.. He left around 12pm but his flight did get delayed. I think he might almost be there.

So he's gone now? Do you think he's there right now?

• I used to watch that show all the time!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sure.

Hey guys, add me on here as sardines if you want to join all of us in playing! it's really fun, we've been playing for a while lol http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

• edited July 2014

Family that is visiting be like "Get off your games and come outside with us"

NAH. Its humid outside and I don't know how to communicate with people in real life and my family is boring. Just leave me alone in my cave. SIGH

Ok.

just about finished with a game, we'll play at least one more i think!

• It's scary though the first episode I watched someone dead drinking to much water and another from a wine cap everything kills you makes you so paranoid :O

I used to watch that show all the time!

• just about finished with a game, we'll play at least one more i think!

Saltlick123 posted: »

How long will you guys be on?

• just about finished with a game, we'll play at least one more i think!

dojo32161 posted: »

Sure.

• edited July 2014

Yeah, I saw your thread. (Was it yours? I don't remember)

dojo32161 posted: »

I love Town Of Salem!

That was Hershel I believe.

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah, I saw your thread. (Was it yours? I don't remember)

• Un fahdon Joseph lost vahlt mii. Ok nuvah fent kos staavek.

• edited July 2014

FUCK I'm late.... well, anything's better than nothing I guess.

Goodbye, I'll miss you soooooo much! ~hugs tightly~

................ also, I hope your plane crashes into the sea.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Well guys. It's time to go. I will miss you all so much! Keep that hair short Also, before I go............ SardinesFan86

• Glad i didn't miss anything...i'll host a bit later...we're all on Skype at the moment xD

@PasswordSuck approves.

• I knew that he was leaving but I did not get all the details about it. Is it permanent?

Idk.. He left around 12pm but his flight did get delayed. I think he might almost be there.

• That show has some messed up episodes! xD

Markd4547 posted: »

It's scary though the first episode I watched someone dead drinking to much water and another from a wine cap everything kills you makes you so paranoid :O

• Wait! You on ma thread? Awesome!

FeelingLikeElmer

These notifications are so useful...

• He's leaving for a month I think.

I knew that he was leaving but I did not get all the details about it. Is it permanent?

• Joseph fen meyz rigir wah mii das. Mu kent dahmaan pruzah tiid mu lost ofun voth mok. :)

Un fahdon Joseph lost vahlt mii. Ok nuvah fent kos staavek.

• Oo, tol pruzah yun. Zu'u lor nii lost tiidnu. Nuz tul, niil tiiraaz wah koraav jul bo, waan nunon fah tik. Rok zokeyr.

Translation:Oh, that's good news. I thought it was permanent. But still, its sad to see the man go, if only for a month. He's awesome.

He's leaving for a month I think.

• I don't have a skype, every time I try to create one, there is a problem with my email, so I just quit. I better not miss anything good or I'm gonna have to do things to you later. Terrible things, along with everybody was present during this skype session.

Glad i didn't miss anything...i'll host a bit later...we're all on Skype at the moment xD

• Geh, Geh. Mu fent dahmaan ofanjiik tiid mu lost voth mok. Fah fod rok daal, mu fent lost saak visk , zok zodun ahrk moor visk tol lost alun kuz staad nau daar sovaar do ahkos!

Joseph fen meyz rigir wah mii das. Mu kent dahmaan pruzah tiid mu lost ofun voth mok.

• Zu'u med hild brotumkip. Ahrk miirit. Zu'u lokaal miirit.

• I STARTED THIS. PUTTING IT OUT THERE, I SUGGESTED THIS. I DID SOMETHING!!

• Talking dragon tongue? Heh, that's cool.

Oo, tol pruzah yun. Zu'u lor nii lost tiidnu. Nuz tul, niil tiiraaz wah koraav jul bo, waan nunon fah tik. Rok zokeyr. Translation:Oh, th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.