The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• YOU HAVE A POOL?! You better be using it every day! If I had a pool I'd swim like 10 pools a day, it's a great way to stay in shape.

Oh and also:

I didn't know it was going to be that big! O_O

That's what she said.

Deceptio posted: »

Alright, I can finally upload pictures of outside my cave! EDIT: I didn't know it was going to be that big! O_O Front yard: Backyard (from my window): Diving Board View:

• This thread is annoying .

• Alt text

Lol, I really hope you're joking.

Markd4547 posted: »

lol Nope I wish we had swaggy Obama as president

• What's ironic about it?

The many photos of my dog, Sam. Ironic huh?

• Well, I normally go to Six Flags regularly since I only live 20 minutes away, and we normally go every season. I went for 2 seasons, all was normal, and then when I went the 3rd season, I get sick easily all of a sudden. WTF.

You have a scar? Damn, but hey, they're better than stumps!

I was the same way! I used to be able to do anything I wanted and never get sick. But one day I rode this ride that all it did was spin. And

• Alt text

No no! Don't kill me!

• I use it pretty much whenever it's nice out.

And LOL.

AWESOMEO posted: »

YOU HAVE A POOL?! You better be using it every day! If I had a pool I'd swim like 10 pools a day, it's a great way to stay in shape. Oh and also: I didn't know it was going to be that big! O_O That's what she said.

• Because the dog in the game is named Sam as well.

What's ironic about it?

• Thanks Mark! And my house is actually pretty small, lol.

Your house and garden is so beautiful it's like a mansion and dat pool in Ireland no one has a damn pool I'm so jelly :'D

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014

Double post.

Your house and garden is so beautiful it's like a mansion and dat pool in Ireland no one has a damn pool I'm so jelly :'D

• edited July 2014

Alt text

lmao And I found the dislike troll so many threads yet you must comment here it's even in the fanfic section :D

This thread is annoying .

• xD You got that right!

Well, I normally go to Six Flags regularly since I only live 20 minutes away, and we normally go every season. I went for 2 seasons, all was

• edited July 2014

-- said no one ever

• 30K COMMENTS!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

• Alt text

"Don't tell me what to do."

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

[removed]

• [removed]

lmao And I found the dislike troll so many threads yet you must comment here it's even in the fanfic section

• Oh, lol.

Because the dog in the game is named Sam as well.

• edited July 2014

Do you know what thread has the most comments?

30K COMMENTS!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

• edited July 2014

Bro, calm down! There's no need for these kind of words.

URBAN UPDATE: You can't tell the difference what is serious and what is a joke on the internet I guess. I'm sorry. My bad. :D

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Dude, calm down, it was a joke, and you asked for it, it's rude to say what you said, especially if we're already moved to the general section, learn how to take a joke.

Also reported, you disliked Deceptio's comment about posting a picture for no reason at all, and don't even try to deny it, there are 2 dislikes on every comment since you got here.

Oh, and don't try changing the dislikes into likes, I'm not an idiot, I already took pictures as evidence ;)

• Shh don't say anything! Let them prove my point bro!

Dark_Star posted: »

Bro, calm down! There's no need for these kind of words. URBAN UPDATE: You can't tell the difference what is serious and what is a joke on the internet I guess. I'm sorry. My bad.

• So cute! <3 I WANT ONE

Alt text

The many photos of my dog, Sam. Ironic huh?

• Damn, I actually thought you where joking about saying it's boring.

• Alt text

• First of all Im american, where I'm from i have freedom of speech. Im the one who needs to calm down? I've been called a downvote troll and my mom has been insulted...

Dude, calm down, it was a joke, and you asked for it, it's rude to say what you said, especially if we're already moved to the general secti

• Alt text

You follow me everywhere making the same statements with your negative statements at first I laughed but every thread I go on you follow me I don't know who you are and what you want with me but no thanks whatever you want :O. PM me if you want to know anything this is just getting creepy just for your own sake bro

• Alt text

• I can't wait until it's 100K :D

• edited July 2014

sorry about that, not enough people were going to join and I got too absorbed in Devyn's Skype and online game session xD I probably won't be hosting tonight either...in fact i'll probably be hosting less and less for now...it should come back to normal once people come back from their vacations.

I'll probably be hosting one or two times a week now.

I know you wanted me to host on Sunday, so i'll do just that, I just don't expect much people to show up...

"Hello? Anybody?" Me when I came on GTA Online last night to play. Only one online. I decided to work on my comic instead. Oh well, next time I'll join.

• It is kind of silly, but it bothers me that all of TWAU's key art is similar in style and have that bracket with the episode's name and number save for Faith's.

• edited July 2014

If this thread annoys you, then why don't you just ignore it? No one is forcing you to come and read the comments.

• I follow you? I voted you out of the contest because I dont like you, thats it. What else? This statement doesn't say your name anywhere look how many people post here. You're not that important.

Accusing someone of being a troll because of honesty. Wow..

You follow me everywhere making the same statements with your negative statements at first I laughed but every thread I go on you follow me

• Freedom speech never gave you a free pass to start blabbering about whatever the fuck you want, drop it, you'll never convince anyone here you're right, you disliked every comment here.

First of all Im american, where I'm from i have freedom of speech. Im the one who needs to calm down? I've been called a downvote troll and my mom has been insulted...

• Even if it was a joke, it's rude, period.

Dark_Star posted: »

Bro, calm down! There's no need for these kind of words. URBAN UPDATE: You can't tell the difference what is serious and what is a joke on the internet I guess. I'm sorry. My bad.

• I downvoted every comment that replied to me in a mean way . Im not a "downvote troll" . But yeah I would expect to be called that when I have the balls to stand up and say these things .

Freedom speech never gave you a free pass to start blabbering about whatever the fuck you want, drop it, you'll never convince anyone here you're right, you disliked every comment here.

• She's right. Guys, don't fight... seriously... it's not worth it...

If this thread annoys you, then why don't you just ignore it? No one is forcing you to come and read the comments.

• edited July 2014

I don't like you.

How could you not like Mark? He's like one of the nicest and most upbeat people on here.

I follow you? I voted you out of the contest because I dont like you, thats it. What else? This statement doesn't say your name anywhere loo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.