The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY? Huh

CodPatrol posted: »

You remind me of myself but don't use your hating on something like this, you don't say shit like this outloud. Keep it to yourself. Dislike the comments all you want... I don't know why you want to but... okay... then...???

• [removed]

Apparently only the mods know what a troll is, thank you!

• Still...Markd is the nicest guy around...I can't see how anyone would hate him...you apparently followed him here to bash on him...isn't that a bit excessive ?

You may not be a troll, but you sure didn't help anything by coming here mate...

Anyway...lets stop this nonsense for today shall we ?

• Why would I downvote this? You haven't called my mom anything .

Guys let's not drop the bomb today okay. HeadlessHorseman you stated your opinion, but is it really necessary to do it in a new comment?

• [removed]

Still...Markd is the nicest guy around...I can't see how anyone would hate him...you apparently followed him here to bash on him...isn't tha

• Your mom is your mother...

NOW I HAVE.

Why would I downvote this? You haven't called my mom anything .

• Do you realize everyone stopped already? I can teport you if you want. You're as dumb as you look with those glasses.

You've called me bitch, mofo, troll, dumb... Go take a walk

• Can't reply to the comment... what is going on...?

• I want to stop, whoever thinks I'm a troll its cool.

I do respect opinions even negative ones you know..

Still...Markd is the nicest guy around...I can't see how anyone would hate him...you apparently followed him here to bash on him...isn't tha

• Don't critize him and his glasses.

Do you realize everyone stopped already? I can teport you if you want. You're as dumb as you look with those glasses. You've called me bitch, mofo, troll, dumb... Go take a walk

• edited July 2014

Not hot water, but cold ice...

My methods worked wonders in the past.

I intend to deal with those "trolls and haters" the same way I always did. Sadly, i'm not always on the forum and some people just added more fuel to the fire in my absence, instead of cold truth.

I point out facts, I don't bash for no reasons. There's always a way to solve things peacefully.

Its all in the manner in which you decide to approach each situations.

I just want to add something here. When someone comes out here and wants to start an agrument..you need to let them be and just keep on scro

• Shows that he's a better person by ignoring it and takes off

Your mom is your mother... NOW I HAVE.

• He doesn't look dumb with his glasses...they're just normal glasses lol

Do you realize everyone stopped already? I can teport you if you want. You're as dumb as you look with those glasses. You've called me bitch, mofo, troll, dumb... Go take a walk

• thank you Sniper, apologies for the trouble here!

I'm just going to leave this as a new post since Horseman's comment already has several replies and mine wouldn't be as prominent. Horsem

• I just said the truth.

Brace yourself, winter is coming.

Shows that he's a better person by ignoring it and takes off

• [removed]

• I'll join. I'm bored.

ShaleReeve posted: »

If you haven't already entered the Forum User Elimination Game and you want to, just reply to this post! If you are entered, but don't want

• He deserves it. HARRY POTTER is crying in a corner right know

Don't critize him and his glasses.

• let's stop talking about it

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

Hell no, he doesn't deserve it.

He deserves it. HARRY POTTER is crying in a corner right know

• yes. i am the best at analogies. don't even question it xD

"sentient lions" Best analogy ever Devyn xD

• The glasses look awesome. Don't deny it.

And stop insulting my friends please.

• I'm just pointing out that there's consequences to rash actions. On both sides of this debate. Most people here respect Markd and consider him as a good friend.

I suggest you keep that deep hatred for yourself. Unless you're just looking for senseless trouble...

I want to stop, whoever thinks I'm a troll its cool. I do respect opinions even negative ones you know..

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Just one question, there's a post up there with Deceptio posting pictures of his dog, there's nothing wrong with that post, why did he dislike it? It was offensive towards Deceptio, thus breaking the forum guidelines, this guy is known for disliking comments for no reason and by that offending people, I personally think it's offensive towards us all if he does that.

Oh, and don't ban me for this please, I did nothing wrong against the users, and in the end, that's your job, keeping us safe from people who offend us, an if he keeps disliking our comments with multiple accounts (another violation for you), he is simply a troll trying to annoy us, and if you let him keep doing this, he'll only cause more trouble.

And please don't tell me it's not only him who disliked all of our comments, it's not a coincidence all the comments started getting gate just as he came in, stating his so called opinion.

I'm just going to leave this as a new post since Horseman's comment already has several replies and mine wouldn't be as prominent. Horsem

• I stopped and he keeps it going. My fault too ?

The glasses look awesome. Don't deny it. And stop insulting my friends please.

• edited July 2014

Stop, please. I don't want you getting banned. If anything just make a group PM if you want and talk about it there.

• Do you have proof it's him doing it all?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Just one question, there's a post up there with Deceptio posting pictures of his dog, there's nothing wrong with that post, why did he disli

• I thought you were friendlier than that. Sad it came to this.

• Have I ever said anything wrong to you? It's illegal to say anything to your friends unless you're kissing their butts...

Rafoli posted: »

I thought you were friendlier than that. Sad it came to this.

• Yeah, I dont mind agreements and having opinions, but when someone presents an opinion and you say "fuck you, COD is the best" (just an example). Statements like that make your opinion worthless, I hate to sound like every single english teacher I know of, but " No one cares about your opinion, they care about how you back it up.".

I do respect that you try to solve disputes peacefully, like you said, there is no point to add fuel to the fire.

Not hot water, but cold ice... My methods worked wonders in the past. I intend to deal with those "trolls and haters" the same way I a

• Just both of you drop it, drop it please. Both of you are adding fuel to the fire.

I stopped and he keeps it going. My fault too ?

• Awesomeo...I warned you that you might get yourself burned in the past, which you apparently did, I advise you to drop it before you burn yourself again.

Dislikes are useless anyway, this forum doesn't even count them xD

If people want to waste their time disliking comments, there's nothing we can do to stop them. There's also no proof to accuse him of doing such.

Heed my warning AWESOMEO...you don't want to do this again...simply drop it pal...

Just one question, there's a post up there with Deceptio posting pictures of his dog, there's nothing wrong with that post, why did he disli

• [removed]

• I don't know if there is any proof, but I do agree that it is odd that the moment the fight started more than 3 people came and disliked our comments who weren't there before.

• xD

Hell no, he doesn't deserve it.

• Woah...calm down man...there's no need for this...

You and your glasses are just fine. Just let him be...if anything he'll get banned as a result..

• Calm down. He's just trying to make you mad, don't let it get to you. We all know you look epic with those glasses.

• Harry Potter gets more girls than you tho.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Do you know anyone else who would dislike pictures of an innocent dogs?

What about the fact that the only comments that are disliked are from the last couple pages, just at the same time as he showed up?

Also, he has a known name for disliking comments, as 2 other people already said, he's a "famous troll".

What about the fact that every comment opposing his trolling has more dislikes than other comments?

Enough?

CodPatrol posted: »

Do you have proof it's him doing it all?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.