The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You had no reason to come over here and say what you said, and it pissed me off, cause I'm a regular visitor of this thread. And I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just expression "my opinion", am I right??

Have I ever said anything wrong to you? It's illegal to say anything to your friends unless you're kissing their butts...

• You dont like my Glass? :( you hurt felings.

He doesn't look dumb with his glasses...they're just normal glasses lol

• HeadlessHorseman, please stop. You are rattling everyone up and I don't want anyone getting banned and I don't want everyone arguing.

• Indeed, yelling harsh words left and right never solves anything, but pointing out the flaws in their logic, now that works wonder my dear friend. I suggest you try it sometimes, it actually amuses me when I see them struggle to make sense.

Their ways are always flawed, their logic is nonexistent. They wouldn't be trolls and haters if they had any in the first place.

Yeah, I dont mind agreements and having opinions, but when someone presents an opinion and you say "fuck you, COD is the best" (just an exam

• edited July 2014

XD Im not sensitive about that so dont worry about it.

Woah...calm down man...there's no need for this... You and your glasses are just fine. Just let him be...if anything he'll get banned as a result..

• Why u reply that to me? :(

• Why u reply that to me? :(

Harry Potter gets more girls than you tho.

• Its not illegal, but its certainly not needed.

If you're not a troll like you said, then I suggest you stop insulting everyone on this thread.

Take that as a friendly warning pal...

Have I ever said anything wrong to you? It's illegal to say anything to your friends unless you're kissing their butts...

• My bad this website is getting loony on mobile it wasnt directed towards you.

Why u reply that to me?

• Hmmm... innocent dogs... I wonder why...

AWESOMEO posted: »

Do you know anyone else who would dislike pictures of an innocent dogs? What about the fact that the only comments that are disliked are

• Look man, I respect your opinion. But don't go around insulting people that don't agree with your opinion. If you don't like this thread then don't come here. It's as simple as that.

I want to stop, whoever thinks I'm a troll its cool. I do respect opinions even negative ones you know..

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I got you the first time, it's ok, I can't stop and ignore someone who intentionally did this to piss us off, maybe you guys can, I can't, and if I'm banned for this, I'm just gonna be a victim of that guy's trolling, but at least I stood up to that nonsence, because we're dealing with very dumb issues right now.

Awesomeo...I warned you that you might get yourself burned in the past, which you apparently did, I advise you to drop it before you burn yo

• LOL, am I the only one that comes here everyday and keeps refreshing every 2 minutes to see if there's new comments?

• It is, but I don't think it violates anything.

If anything, it makes him look like a complete fool and he should feel ashamed for doing so. Note that I didn't accuse him of doing it, but pointed out how ridiculous it would make him look if it was indeed him.

I know how trolls and haters work, their worst enemy is themselves, just wait for it...if he's one of them, he'll either accept the ridiculousness of his ways...or get burned as a result...

Its his choice really..

I don't know if there is any proof, but I do agree that it is odd that the moment the fight started more than 3 people came and disliked our comments who weren't there before.

• I'm guessing you didn't mean to make this a reply to me, but I do like your glasses xD

You dont like my Glass? you hurt felings.

• edited July 2014

Double post.

I want to stop, whoever thinks I'm a troll its cool. I do respect opinions even negative ones you know..

• Do we need a solid proof? This is not court, the guidelines never demanded a proof, and this guy has the highest chance of being the one who disliked us, another thing to show you I'm right is the fact that every comment saint something against him has more dislikes then the other comments.

I don't know if there is any proof, but I do agree that it is odd that the moment the fight started more than 3 people came and disliked our comments who weren't there before.

• edited July 2014

Not of that guy's trolling, but of yourself. You would have done exactly what he intended to do by grinding your gears.

Just ignore him, I'll deal with him if it comes to that. I know how they work...I've dealt with those before, online and in real life...They are so predictable...Just don't fall for his trap and you should be fine.

I got you the first time, it's ok, I can't stop and ignore someone who intentionally did this to piss us off, maybe you guys can, I can't, a

• Alt text

I'm just going to leave this as a new post since Horseman's comment already has several replies and mine wouldn't be as prominent. Horsem

• I think we have interacted before and correct me if Im wrong. I honestly didn't expect the whole thread to lose their mind on just that but fuck it . I stopped and Im still being labeled a troll, bitch, etc, but of course Im still the bad guy. If they want to say im a troll cool, but Im sure as hell a more mature adult than all of them with these exceptions

Passwordsuck, Dark_Star, Sardines and maybe some others .

Deceptio posted: »

HeadlessHorseman, please stop. You are rattling everyone up and I don't want anyone getting banned and I don't want everyone arguing.

• Nah it was i was joking around tho.

I'm guessing you didn't mean to make this a reply to me, but I do like your glasses xD

• Yo where's your pic?

I think we have interacted before and correct me if Im wrong. I honestly didn't expect the whole thread to lose their mind on just that but

• Does it really matter? And where'd he go? Why he no like dogs ;(.

Do we need a solid proof? This is not court, the guidelines never demanded a proof, and this guy has the highest chance of being the one who

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I like your method, "hit and run" trolling, you cause as much chaos as possible and then start being protective and saying you already dropped it, heh, I dealt with better trolls than you.

Do you realize everyone stopped already? I can teport you if you want. You're as dumb as you look with those glasses. You've called me bitch, mofo, troll, dumb... Go take a walk

• Did somebody say glasses?

• I've seen you pointing out the flaws a few times before. Its fun to see the troll/hater being mind fucked and not having a decent comeback which leads to more flaws being revealed. I might try it if an opportunity opens up.

Indeed, yelling harsh words left and right never solves anything, but pointing out the flaws in their logic, now that works wonder my dear f

• Point proven.

Yo where's your pic?

• I see you're angry just like me, don't use that word though, he will use it against you just like all the others.

• xD omg CiD!

Did somebody say glasses?

• edited July 2014

OMG!!! YOU CHANGED YOUR F**KING PROFILE PICTURE AGA- ...wow... nevermind... we have handsome right here... Seriously, you look cool my bro. Awesome as always ;)

Did somebody say glasses?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

Ahem, sir. I am not on that list, can you please explain this mistake of yours?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfVOR2HaH8

I think we have interacted before and correct me if Im wrong. I honestly didn't expect the whole thread to lose their mind on just that but

• Yo Pro, I found that thread... It gave me bad memories lmao!

• What point has been proven?

Point proven.

• I certainly do. Right now I'm like

Alt text

LOL, am I the only one that comes here everyday and keeps refreshing every 2 minutes to see if there's new comments?

• Im not even gonna waste my time on some dumb back and forth, learn from @PasswordSuck . He still thinks I'm a hater but he respected my opinion .

What point has been proven?

• Oh that's not me. That's my other twin brother. Just kidding were fraternal :D

Dark_Star posted: »

OMG!!! YOU CHANGED YOUR F**KING PROFILE PICTURE AGA- ...wow... nevermind... we have handsome right here... Seriously, you look cool my bro. Awesome as always

• edited July 2014

I saw it again, too... lmao. I think it's better if we just leave that as an inside joke, lol!

JonGon posted: »

Yo Pro, I found that thread... It gave me bad memories lmao!

• Its simple psychology my dear friend, it works wonder xD

You don't want to know the extent of my profiling abilities...

I've seen you pointing out the flaws a few times before. Its fun to see the troll/hater being mind fucked and not having a decent comeback which leads to more flaws being revealed. I might try it if an opportunity opens up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.