The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's not because of the dogs, it's because he wants to piss us off, a very common method of trolling, a lame one, too.

He ran off back to his base for the planning of his next attack on us, seems to me he finally realized his plan failed, but then again, he may show up again just to disprove what I just said, thus making me look like an idiot, so no matter wha he does, we know it's all planned for him.

CodPatrol posted: »

Does it really matter? And where'd he go? Why he no like dogs ;(.

• What do you mean like all the others?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I see you're angry just like me, don't use that word though, he will use it against you just like all the others.

• I agree... SaltLick and Ellias made me trip lol.

I saw it again, too... lmao. I think it's better if we just leave that as an inside joke, lol!

• I've heard way too much feedback on how my voice sounds x_x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWLWOSgYlG8

• This is the one I used trying to copy your avatar a couple weeks ago XD

xD omg CiD!

• Alright, I see you stopped. I know you stated your opinion and I didn't expect all of this, but I don't think you're a troll. You're just someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind and what they think, which can obviously, lead to different outcomes and it can get people stirred up. There is a difference between someone who speaks what they think and a troll. With that being said, I don't think you did anything wrong in the first place and I do not think you are a troll. I was just saying to stop replying to people who were getting angry at you, because that will only lead to more fights and even lead to bans, and I don't want that.

I think we have interacted before and correct me if Im wrong. I honestly didn't expect the whole thread to lose their mind on just that but

• What dumb back and forth?

Im not even gonna waste my time on some dumb back and forth, learn from @PasswordSuck . He still thinks I'm a hater but he respected my opinion .

• Yeah, exactly, he's a very bad troll, we can make him look bad even if we don't offend him, all we need is to simply point out the flaws in his "demonic plan" to annoy us, he already had made some mistakes, everything he says now is only making him look worse.

What do you mean like all the others?

• Jesus CiD, how many times are you gonna change your profile pic? Lol!

This is the one I used trying to copy your avatar a couple weeks ago XD

• You certainly weren't expecting mine xD

I think people make it seem like it's worse than it actually is. I've heard some people's voices on here, and they told me that they sound h

• I think people make it seem like it's worse than it actually is. I've heard some people's voices on here, and they told me that they sound horrible, but when I heard them, it was nothing like they described, haha. I'm pretty sure yours isn't as bad as you think.

I've heard way too much feedback on how my voice sounds x_x

• Thank you Deceptio .

Deceptio posted: »

Alright, I see you stopped. I know you stated your opinion and I didn't expect all of this, but I don't think you're a troll. You're just so

• Insulting Horseman after I said to drop the subject doesn't exactly count as dropping the subject...

I'm just going to leave this as a new post since Horseman's comment already has several replies and mine wouldn't be as prominent. Horsem

• Lol, it was around the time when we weren't getting any news, so people were going insane, haha. B]

JonGon posted: »

I agree... SaltLick and Ellias made me trip lol.

• I got plenty more if ya want

Jesus CiD, how many times are you gonna change your profile pic? Lol!

• Jesus, what happened in here? <_<

• Hmmm... we must attack his base! FIRE THE PANZERSCHRECK!

It's not because of the dogs, it's because he wants to piss us off, a very common method of trolling, a lame one, too. He ran off back to

• I know I'm feeding him, but if we let him sit there he'll just keep on doing it, this has to stop, and just like Lexi was stopped at the price of a great guy, so will this one be stopped, even if they ban someone. If toy know a better way of dealing with him, please go ahead, he doesn't listen to me anyway.

Not of that guy's trolling, but of yourself. You would have done exactly what he intended to do by grinding your gears. Just ignore him,

• actually...it seems like his plan worked...if his intention was to put some of us in trouble...

One of us is gone now...I'm not mentioning names because it might go against the forum rules...I don't want to put my role here in Jeopardy...

It's not because of the dogs, it's because he wants to piss us off, a very common method of trolling, a lame one, too. He ran off back to

• I appreciate your concern for me, but I honestly don't give a shit about downvotes, lol.

Just one question, there's a post up there with Deceptio posting pictures of his dog, there's nothing wrong with that post, why did he disli

• I assume we've only seen 5% of your profile pictures so far... dear God help us!

I got plenty more if ya want

• I got plenty of selfies! Its funny watching people react to my new avatars

Dark_Star posted: »

OMG!!! YOU CHANGED YOUR F**KING PROFILE PICTURE AGA- ...wow... nevermind... we have handsome right here... Seriously, you look cool my bro. Awesome as always

• Oh my god.... It was a joke! A lot of people said that to other people here, and not once have we complained, you are only using this as a reason to justify your unstoppable hate.

Why would I downvote this? You haven't called my mom anything .

• We've still haven't played on Xbox yet, lol.

I think people make it seem like it's worse than it actually is. I've heard some people's voices on here, and they told me that they sound h

• Can I have some of that popcorn? I don't think I have enough.

Alt text

I certainly do. Right now I'm like

• If you have any dignity, please do not come back.

Shows that he's a better person by ignoring it and takes off

• It seems like someone already fell victim to this debate...

Honestly the only ones to blame are yourself, its all about how you react to the situation and how you decide to approach it.

You still have a lot to learn kid.

Will you go guns blazing or will you use a more tactical approach ?

We shall see...

I know I'm feeding him, but if we let him sit there he'll just keep on doing it, this has to stop, and just like Lexi was stopped at the pri

• edited July 2014

Probs. Later today I might change my avatar every 10 minutes. But right now were still driving back home :/ almost out of battery

I assume we've only seen 5% of your profile pictures so far... dear God help us!

• Nothing much, just some arguing and...

I just noticed that...

Twistee posted: »

Jesus, what happened in here? <_<

• Stuff... Thaaangs.

• I guess you can send me your voice, lol. I wasn't concerned about that though, I just wanted to chill with you xD

I know, lol. I don't play it anymore, man. I can send you an email so you can listen to a voice clip. You can only hear it through your phone or mobile device, though. We tried to upload it, but it didn't work.

• Was the hum "ban of a certain member" really necessary though ?

If anything it made Horseman win this debate...

I'm just asking btw...don't want to put myself in trouble here ^^

Insulting Horseman after I said to drop the subject doesn't exactly count as dropping the subject...

• I know, lol. I don't play it anymore, man. I can send you an email so you can listen to a voice clip. You can only hear it through your phone or mobile device, though. We tried to upload it, but it didn't work.

We've still haven't played on Xbox yet, lol.

• No one talk about what happened right now, please, we don't want any more people banned. Don't mention his name.

• Alt text

Stuff... thaaaangs.

• Oh God, that will be fun.

And I recommend you save that battery for emergencies!

Probs. Later today I might change my avatar every 10 minutes. But right now were still driving back home almost out of battery

• edited July 2014

I found the cereal.

• Someone has gone? Fuck this shit, I'm gonna quiet down.

actually...it seems like his plan worked...if his intention was to put some of us in trouble... One of us is gone now...I'm not mentioning names because it might go against the forum rules...I don't want to put my role here in Jeopardy...

• (DM me or PM or whatever).

CodPatrol posted: »

Someone has gone? Fuck this shit, I'm gonna quiet down.

• I'd say were only an hour maybe 2 away from home. I'll be fine :D

Oh God, that will be fun. And I recommend you save that battery for emergencies!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.