The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Can I pm you Sniper?

Insulting Horseman after I said to drop the subject doesn't exactly count as dropping the subject...

• An hour or two? Where are you? Lol

I'd say were only an hour maybe 2 away from home. I'll be fine

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Don't call me a kid because I'm younger than you, age has nothing to do with maturity, we have tried "other tactics", nothing worked, the only solution is to get to the root of the problem and stop it, trust me, no matter what happens, if this guy will not be stopped, he'll come back, he'll harass you people again, I never acted out of pure anger, I always tried to think of what someone could say when I posted everything, in this case, an attack is the only defense.

It seems like someone already fell victim to this debate... Honestly the only ones to blame are yourself, its all about how you react to

• Coming back from St. Louis. I'm on the interstate I-??? Not telling because its a fairly small interstate.

Deceptio posted: »

An hour or two? Where are you? Lol

• you unbanned dude! :D

Markd4547 posted: »

Can I pm you Sniper?

• Yeah, his plan worked just fine, but if we don't stop him from doing anything else he will just do it again, until we're banned.

actually...it seems like his plan worked...if his intention was to put some of us in trouble... One of us is gone now...I'm not mentioning names because it might go against the forum rules...I don't want to put my role here in Jeopardy...

• The only thing that will happen is that you will get burned as a result...i'm just trying to show you the error of your ways..

You compromised this thread not so long ago, don't repeat the same mistake once again...

I'm warning you...rash actions and heated debates never end well...

Instead of straight up attacking, why don't you simply counter his attack ?

The wisest always win AWESOMEO, this is a debate, not a battlefield. Your words are your sword and your vocabulary is your strength. By only insulting the other, you gain absolutely nothing out if it and are bound to lose the argument.

You counter attack with facts and logic my dear friend. That is the secret to deal with trolls and haters.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Don't call me a kid because I'm younger than you, age has nothing to do with maturity, we have tried "other tactics", nothing worked, the on

• DON'T DO THAT PLEASE! Discussion of banned members in private is still a violation of the guidelines, I think.

CodPatrol posted: »

(DM me or PM or whatever).

• Listen, you can say anything you want to get me banned, but the boy who got banned called me a bitch after everyone had stopped. We have nothing to talk about, you can lie about me, downvote my comments. I was respectful to everybody here and I got nothing but crap and insults .

Can I pm you Sniper?

• I know you don't, but still, it was offensive, and by that also a violation of the guidelines.

I appreciate your concern for me, but I honestly don't give a shit about downvotes, lol.

• (lees voice) i say whatever i want to!!! idk, tho.

Alt text

No one talk about what happened right now, please, we don't want any more people banned. Don't mention his name.

• TELL ME NOW!

Alt text

Coming back from St. Louis. I'm on the interstate I-??? Not telling because its a fairly small interstate.

• Shit okay then, sorry!

DON'T DO THAT PLEASE! Discussion of banned members in private is still a violation of the guidelines, I think.

• There's a better way to "stop him" than the one you're currently using AWESOMEO.

You're only putting this thread in jeopardy if you keep acting on impulse. Think before you act...for the sake of all of us.

Yeah, his plan worked just fine, but if we don't stop him from doing anything else he will just do it again, until we're banned.

• An interstate DAMMIT! ITS ONLY 60 MILES LONG.

TELL ME NOW!

• It's already been like 5 days, but yeah he is xD

you unbanned dude!

• edited July 2014

Listen, you can say anything you want to get me banned, but the boy who got banned called me a bitch after everyone had stopped. We have not

• edited July 2014

Sardines isn't going to like this... O_O It has a sloth!

(lees voice) i say whatever i want to!!! idk, tho.

• Too all y'all that used Gifs this week

Alt text

THANKS

• Are we allowed to ask how long he's been banned for? I don't talk to him much but am curious.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

MY BRAH. ITS_THAT_GUY. WE GO BACK. WAAYYYYY BACK. HE WAS AN AWESOME GUY. HE WILL BE MISSED.

• Its not, just don't discuss it in the threads, as those who are banned cannot answer back.

Its fine in private though.

DON'T DO THAT PLEASE! Discussion of banned members in private is still a violation of the guidelines, I think.

• Alt text

IT HAPPENED AGAIN! MY BRAH. ITS_THAT_GUY. WE GO BACK. WAAYYYYY BACK. HE WAS AN AWESOME GUY. HE WILL BE MISSED.

• I would be really disappointed if you tried to defend him because you know Im right. If you want to avoid more tragedy, lets stop it.

• I know who it is now anyway. He's like a main member. I'm surprised people aren't rioting.

Its not, just don't discuss it in the threads, as those who are banned cannot answer back. Its fine in private though.

• I did counter everything with logic, look at what I said to blind sniper, I even took pictures of his dislikes, I calculated everything I did, to cannot reason with a troll, the only way to stop a guy like him is by banning him from here, and even then he will come back with one of his alt accounts, the same he used to dislike our comments.

Please stop saying things I already know, the shackles of sacrifice don't stop me from being righteous, because I know that this will never end until he will stop commenting here, and I already supplied the mod with enough facts for him to ban that guy, I always used logic and never attacked anyone with my anger. I never tried to be a warrior and attack him with words, I contradicted what he said, I proved him wrong a couple times by using only facts.

The only thing that will happen is that you will get burned as a result...i'm just trying to show you the error of your ways.. You compro

• You insulted other people too though. Not as harshly as he did to you, but you said mean things about others as well.

Listen, you can say anything you want to get me banned, but the boy who got banned called me a bitch after everyone had stopped. We have not

• Is this what the fuss is all about? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pQ1v8NVgb4

Thanks for pointing that out. It... Really helps our community become a better place.

This thread is annoying .

• Hey guys, I'll probably post the Forum User Elimination Game on Tuesday, so I won't stop taking submissions until then! We have 55 total submissions as of now!

• Ok then, I got off the stage right now, I invite you to do whatever you think is right, have it your way.

There's a better way to "stop him" than the one you're currently using AWESOMEO. You're only putting this thread in jeopardy if you keep acting on impulse. Think before you act...for the sake of all of us.

• I have nothing against you even right now your still trying to evoke me to get me in trouble but you know what you did. I didn't as knew what would happen and how you would act. My offer for PM is always open I would welcome your company ;D

I would be really disappointed if you tried to defend him because you know Im right. If you want to avoid more tragedy, lets stop it.

• I'm not stopping you, but they'll ban you for that... And that gif... XD

(lees voice) i say whatever i want to!!! idk, tho.

• Alt text

Too all y'all that used Gifs this week THANKS

• Okay, thanks!

And that's what she said!

An interstate DAMMIT! ITS ONLY 60 MILES LONG.

• I can see why you like Eren Jaeger. You're similar to him in the way you act. But his actions almost cost him his life, many times...

If it wasn't for "you know what" he would be dead by now, all because of his impulse.

Same as you.

One cannot argue that you function on emotions and anger. You even said so yourself just now. This isn't a war. Simply a debate. I'm the king when it comes to those, you on the other hand, still have a lot to learn.

Start by self control, i'm not doing this to threaten you or anything, these are friendly advices and you should listen to them. You don't win arguments by spitting venom, even when you use facts and logic.

Your problem is self control, you function on impulse.

Your replies are tainted by your emotions, you have to be cold and rational.

I did counter everything with logic, look at what I said to blind sniper, I even took pictures of his dislikes, I calculated everything I di

• She doesn't like sloths?

Sardines isn't going to like this... O_O It has a sloth!

• Are you listening to yourself? Im not trying to get you banned, you're the one who keeps throwing my name around.

I have nothing against you even right now your still trying to evoke me to get me in trouble but you know what you did. I didn't as knew what would happen and how you would act. My offer for PM is always open I would welcome your company ;D

• It's our pleasure.

Too all y'all that used Gifs this week THANKS

• Because he wasn't the only one who called me a bitch. In my only reply to you, was Imean or disrespectful? No .

You insulted other people too though. Not as harshly as he did to you, but you said mean things about others as well.

• DAMMIT. EEEEWWWWWWW. Look if you wanna stalk me try Google maps ;)

Okay, thanks! And that's what she said!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.