The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm not talking about your reply to me. You also insulted the people of this forum collectively.

Because he wasn't the only one who called me a bitch. In my only reply to you, was Imean or disrespectful? No .

• Nope.

AWESOMEO posted: »

She doesn't like sloths?

• That is really creepy....

• He is being a little bitch and stats outing our problems, I also heard he was declared as the worst president since WWII recently, which makes me thinks how was he re-elected..

Markd4547 posted: »

lol Nope I wish we had swaggy Obama as president

• Nah, I don't think so.

CodPatrol posted: »

Are we allowed to ask how long he's been banned for? I don't talk to him much but am curious.

• You can't argue that everything that happened isn't because of you though.

You started all this by showing up and pushing everyone's button. I'm actually quite surprised that you aren't banned yet.

You better stop this before the situation gets worst, that goes for all of you. There's no need for this.

You may leave if you wish Horseman, but you're partly responsible for all this...so don't blame them for seeing you as the villain in all this...

Listen, you can say anything you want to get me banned, but the boy who got banned called me a bitch after everyone had stopped. We have not

• Also, I like the name bird boy. Makes me feel like a superhero. :D

Alt text

Think harder, bird boy!

• You're still welcome!

"I'll pop you"

• edited July 2014

My last comment on the issue #trap

I never mentioned or heard of you before I left two comments just responding to you here on this thread it's only one way traffic facepalm ironic bye

Alt text

Are you listening to yourself? Im not trying to get you banned, you're the one who keeps throwing my name around.

• Im so done with this. Everyone keeps bringing this up just so that I get banned.

If I get banned for having the balls to state my opinion so be it. Let'se see if the mods will be persuaded. I was respectful to everyone that treated me with respect despite disagreement, that includes you. Im I lying?

You can't argue that everything that happened isn't because of you though. You started all this by showing up and pushing everyone's butt

• Uhhhhhh.... what'd I miss?

• Uhhhh... are those real?

• They shouldn't and you shouldn't either, last thing I want is to wake up and see this thread closed for the third time...

You've all been warned....just ignore him. I'll talk some sense into him if his intentions are as vile as you all think...They all have flaws anyway...it should be fun if it comes to that..

CodPatrol posted: »

I know who it is now anyway. He's like a main member. I'm surprised people aren't rioting.

• Bad stuff.

Uhhhhhh.... what'd I miss?

• You'll get banned is your problem.

(lees voice) i say whatever i want to!!! idk, tho.

• edited July 2014

Someone shared their offensive opinion and it caused problems. Someone got banned. I'm not saying names though...

• If you want to keep defending this thread, simply find a better way and learn some self control.

I respect what you tried to do though, it simply isn't the right way to do it. You'll learn it in time, hopefully.

Ok then, I got off the stage right now, I invite you to do whatever you think is right, have it your way.

• Glad to see that you joined us here, bro. Welcome to the madness. B]

Dark_Star posted: »

I found the cereal.

• This got closed? When? Why?

They shouldn't and you shouldn't either, last thing I want is to wake up and see this thread closed for the third time... You've all been

• My dog likes to lick my futon for some reason.

Alt text

• Are you Headless Horseman on Twitter!? The guy who roleplays as him?

Im so done with this. Everyone keeps bringing this up just so that I get banned. If I get banned for having the balls to state my opinion

• So you guys didn't just ignore him?

Someone shared their offensive opinion and it caused problems. Someone got banned. I'm not saying names though...

• edited July 2014

Oh but I already did, he's gone now, justice has been served.

Ok then, I got off the stage right now, I invite you to do whatever you think is right, have it your way.

• Stuff, things...

• But all I did was stating facts, yeah, I was aggressive, but still they were facts that proved him wrong.

I got you, you can try that, but in history, all the great revolutions were never a result of diplomacy, examples? French Revolution, American revolution (don't know if it has a name, but you got what I meant), the holocaust, Israel's establishment.

All of those were a result of aggressive actions, calculated and smart, but still aggressive, they all had sacrifices, but in the end the righteous side always wins, because just like you said (as well as other people I came across did), I am like Eren, and my heart is very wanting, You can always tell me where I'm wrong, but you will never win this struggle with that troll without banning him, and that won't happen if we sit here and make him realize he's wrong, since trolls cannot. be. reasoned with, we tried that.

But as I said, have it your way and deal with it yourself, clearly no one wants me to try and stop him.

I can see why you like Eren Jaeger. You're similar to him in the way you act. But his actions almost cost him his life, many times... If

• Ummm.. Not exactly...

So you guys didn't just ignore him?

• My cat does the same thing with my computer chair.

Deceptio posted: »

My dog likes to lick my futon for some reason.

• ........ YES :'(

Deceptio posted: »

Uhhhh... are those real?

• [removed]

Nah, I don't think so.

• :D

Sardines isn't going to like this... O_O It has a sloth!

• I don´t like ya!

Alt text

ps3gamer095 posted: »

You'll get banned is your problem.

• But your opinion is filled with hatred, its not needed on this thread, everyone considers each other family here, you're just insulting each of us collectively by insulting one of us. Don't be surprised if people are blaming you for all that transpired. I don't hate you, I just don't approve of your ways.

I also don't understand how anyone could hate Markd...he's such a nicee guy :P

I don't want to hear your opinion on the matter though, nothing you say will make me see him in a different light. He also just came back, so give the guy a break would ya ?

Now you may leave if you wish to do so.

Im so done with this. Everyone keeps bringing this up just so that I get banned. If I get banned for having the balls to state my opinion

• Another ban, sssshhhhhh

When are you leaving?

• I never hear much about american politics over here you just hear the positive stuff about obama :O

He is being a little bitch and stats outing our problems, I also heard he was declared as the worst president since WWII recently, which makes me thinks how was he re-elected..

• -____- I thought we knew better now.

Ummm.. Not exactly...

• Really? Haha, I don't why he does that xD

And you have a cat? Cats are awesome :D

• 4 am tomorrow morning.

Another ban, sssshhhhhh When are you leaving?

• i replied ya

lol, random happy face? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.