The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So can you do it? Can you stop him or any one for that matter from doing that? Because you said you can, and no one listens to me anyway, it's your time to try instead of me.

If you want to keep defending this thread, simply find a better way and learn some self control. I respect what you tried to do though, it simply isn't the right way to do it. You'll learn it in time, hopefully.

• [removed]

Rafoli posted: »

Stuff, things...

• [removed]

AWESOMEO posted: »

Another ban, sssshhhhhh When are you leaving?

• Yep, I have three. My mom loves them.

Deceptio posted: »

Really? Haha, I don't why he does that xD And you have a cat? Cats are awesome

• :D i have a guinea pig

kawaii ftw

My cat does the same thing with my computer chair.

• Ah.. but at what tragic cost did all those wars transpired ? More death than could have been needed if humanity wasn't so petty and greedy.

If we could all hear what the other's thinking before shooting him in the face, the world would be a better place. If we could all work together to find solutions, instead of declaring war on each other and spilling blood.

I believe that humanity would've progressed ten times faster if it wasn't for our inherent flaws as a race and species.

Diplomacy never worked in the past because humanity is corrupted by its core, but if there were more people like me who were able to help and listen to each individual before starting a war, the world would be a better place.

But all I did was stating facts, yeah, I was aggressive, but still they were facts that proved him wrong. I got you, you can try that, bu

• edited July 2014

Alright. Well no offense but

Screw you :). I mean if it were, not saying you are. If you were a troll, then I just want to say well done. Some of the best trolling I've ever seen.

Alt text

Am I banned yet?

I want to stop, whoever thinks I'm a troll its cool. I do respect opinions even negative ones you know..

• Before you joined this thread, obviously.

No need dwelling on the past though, lets just make sure it never happens again. Also it was temporary, nothing to make a fuss about...

CodPatrol posted: »

This got closed? When? Why?

• If the mods are informed that we talked about banned members by any way, it's a violation of the guidelines, if the mods don't see it, you won't be banned, but if they do see it, it's to their judgement.

Its not, just don't discuss it in the threads, as those who are banned cannot answer back. Its fine in private though.

• Thank you my bro. It's nice to be here. Talking with awesometacular people like you. Forum getting quiet these days. Thank god you guys/girls are here.

Glad to see that you joined us here, bro. Welcome to the madness. B]

• Don't show us that :(

Markd4547 posted: »

........ YES

• girl....i doooooon´t caaaare..!!!

Shhhh, we cant say names.

• Lol, I want a guinea pig, but... my cats would probably murder it.

I don't think I've seen you around here before. Hi.

i have a guinea pig kawaii ftw

• I dunno what you're referencing, pal, but it's probably lame and dumb and shit.

Dark_Star posted: »

I found the cereal.

• The comment you posted wasn't really respectful, so we don't have to be respectful to you :).

Im so done with this. Everyone keeps bringing this up just so that I get banned. If I get banned for having the balls to state my opinion

• edited July 2014

Ok. But you might get banned though.

girl....i doooooon´t caaaare..!!!

• Damn, I wish I can have a cat!

Yep, I have three. My mom loves them.

• So I just watched exactly half of Death Note (NO SPOILERS PLEASE), and I gotta say, dem twists though!

This made me wonder: If Light let you write one name on his Death Note, who would it be? Try being creative :P

• For what reason though?

Before you joined this thread, obviously. No need dwelling on the past though, lets just make sure it never happens again. Also it was temporary, nothing to make a fuss about...

• Sry it was spoiler tagged so people don't see it or get offended if they don't want to see it I won't post anymore of dem memes I agree :(

Don't show us that

• I told him it was unnecessary...

Anyway I did what I could to calm people down in your absence. It might have been worst if I didn't intervene...we shall never know...

Also I really don't understand how anyone can hate Markd...

-____- I thought we knew better now.

• No, it's... not.

Giraffehat posted: »

I dunno what you're referencing, pal, but it's probably lame and dumb and shit.

• Yeah, man. It's awesome to have more people here to have some laughs with, just ignore what happened. Heh, we need the next episode for TWDG to come out!

Thank you my bro. It's nice to be here. Talking with awesometacular people like you. Forum getting quiet these days. Thank god you guys/girls are here.

• AWESOMEO posted: »

So I just watched exactly half of Death Note (NO SPOILERS PLEASE), and I gotta say, dem twists though! This made me wonder: If Light let you write one name on his Death Note, who would it be? Try being creative :P

• AWESOMEO: The Voice Of Reason Of 2014

Praise him, and may Arvo bless us all. (No sarcasm I agree)

I did counter everything with logic, look at what I said to blind sniper, I even took pictures of his dislikes, I calculated everything I di

• Easy. Justin Bieber.

So I just watched exactly half of Death Note (NO SPOILERS PLEASE), and I gotta say, dem twists though! This made me wonder: If Light let you write one name on his Death Note, who would it be? Try being creative :P

• I wish I could have a pet to raise and love :'(

Damn, I wish I can have a cat!

• ur opininn iz rong!!!111!111111!!!1111!

No, it's... not.

• Alt text

RISE UP IN THE LIGHT OF ARVO, KENNY, AND MIKE

• Hey, incase I'm not here when you leave I just wanted to say goodbye. You're one of the nicest users I met here. :)

4 am tomorrow morning.

• Or One Direction.

Easy. Justin Bieber.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You guys created him, it is your job to finish him off!

Easy. Justin Bieber.

• Someone hates Mark??? WHAT?? Mark is like the nicest person ever! Dafuq.

I told him it was unnecessary... Anyway I did what I could to calm people down in your absence. It might have been worst if I didn't intervene...we shall never know... Also I really don't understand how anyone can hate Markd...

• edited July 2014

Heh, no it's not.

Giraffehat posted: »

ur opininn iz rong!!!111!111111!!!1111!

• I probably won't be here, so, have a nice trip! We'll miss you. :c

4 am tomorrow morning.

• You watch death note too?

Alt text

• I said 1 human, not a whole band of mindless teenagers.

Or One Direction.

• Alt text

Thanks Pass thats why I took a backseat there I would just lose my temper I was wound up and get banned. I knew you could sort it out smartly and effectively so thanks Pass appreciate it really :D.

I told him it was unnecessary... Anyway I did what I could to calm people down in your absence. It might have been worst if I didn't intervene...we shall never know... Also I really don't understand how anyone can hate Markd...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.