The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'll be careful, don't worry xD I've got my family with me.

I was going to sleep now, glad you posted this xD See ya in two weeks then :P Enjoy your vacation and be careful around certain parts.

• God, I'm gonna melt into a big puddle of Rachelle right when I get there, I can just tell. x_x

Alt text

BYE RACHEL <3

Bai gurl! And you think its hot in Canada?! Just wait!! xD

• Eyepatch is probably in inspiration of da govna.

@Clubremix_Guetta: I did the thing - I made myself. hehehee NoRegretz And before anyone asks, no I don't know why I have a sword. Or an eyepatch. Or why there's a spider in a padded room.

• Haha that's good, just don't go by yourself at night I suppose...

Have a safe trip :D

Hell take some pictures if you can :P

I'll be careful, don't worry xD I've got my family with me.

• Lol, don't cheat on the votes, Matt! I was just kidding, whatever happens is fine with me. xD

I'll make sure that doesn't happen, like I defended Markd's character while he was gone, even made Joe change his vote XD

• Take care of yourself. And go to Mexico safely. We'll miss you crazy lady ;)

Okay guys, leaving for Hell in two hours, so this is my last goodbye before I go. Probably nobody's awake right now, but it's all cool. Just

• Heh, well... Jk. We'll see what happens. Make sure you visit us when you can, WtW. B]

I'll miss you guys too ^-^ YOU BETTER NOT KILL ME OFF IN THE STORY PRO OR ELSE ~cocks shotgun~

• I don't know will you deal with the heat, I was dealing with 111 Fahrenheit over here, you should bring a portable fan or something..

Bye! Have a safe flight and don't fuck with the cartel!

Okay guys, leaving for Hell in two hours, so this is my last goodbye before I go. Probably nobody's awake right now, but it's all cool. Just

• Lol, you won't be saying that when you wake up cranky and go around messing people's couches!

NO! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

• The cartel better not fuck with me.........

lol jk i'd probably die.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't know will you deal with the heat, I was dealing with 111 Fahrenheit over here, you should bring a portable fan or something.. Bye! Have a safe flight and don't fuck with the cartel!

• Its not cheating, its voting wisely and in favor of certain characters. Not cheating at all actually. :P

Lol, don't cheat on the votes, Matt! I was just kidding, whatever happens is fine with me. xD

• Hopefully without humidity it'll be just fine...but I never went down there so I wouldn't know...

God, I'm gonna melt into a big puddle of Rachelle right when I get there, I can just tell. x_x BYE RACHEL

• I came across a huge penis in the sky last night...

Alt text

Gonna do some more reading now :P

Alt text

• Are you implying that she's a cat ? xD

Lol, you won't be saying that when you wake up cranky and go around messing people's couches!

• I'll try to visit for a little bit a day, but I'll probably be pretty busy. Oh, how will you guys surviiiiive. Jk, you'll be fine, lol. Just.... don't have too much fun without me ;-; AND IF TROLLS COME BACK, JUST IGNORE THEM OKAY? I don't wanna come back to see this thread permanently closed. >:(

okay, going for real now. BYE <3

Heh, well... Jk. We'll see what happens. Make sure you visit us when you can, WtW. B]

• IM NOT CRANKY, IM SAD. Lol, I wanted to stay up to say goodbye when Woodbury leaves.

THEN after a while when my sadness dies down, I will destroy all you guys couches so you will be forced to sit on the floor. >:3

Lol, you won't be saying that when you wake up cranky and go around messing people's couches!

• I'll deal with them, just leave those guys to me, I handled the situation pretty well today and gave enough good argument to make justice being finally served upon the one who started all this...

Things might be different with me when you come back...I don't know yet..

I'll try to visit for a little bit a day, but I'll probably be pretty busy. Oh, how will you guys surviiiiive. Jk, you'll be fine, lol. Just

• edited July 2014

Heh, we'll manage. :p

See ya in two Weeks. Have fun. B]

I'll try to visit for a little bit a day, but I'll probably be pretty busy. Oh, how will you guys surviiiiive. Jk, you'll be fine, lol. Just

• You gais no like penis statue? :'(

I came across a huge penis in the sky last night... Gonna do some more reading now :P

• Dude, you don't know what DLB is capable of when she's angry or cranky, lol. Scary stuff.

Are you implying that she's a cat ? xD

• Lol, just leave mine alone, though. :p

Don't forget that Monday you take over!

IM NOT CRANKY, IM SAD. Lol, I wanted to stay up to say goodbye when Woodbury leaves. THEN after a while when my sadness dies down, I will destroy all you guys couches so you will be forced to sit on the floor. >:3

• Monday : "Rise of the Rachel"

Lol, just leave mine alone, though. Don't forget that Monday you take over!

• edited July 2014

Why read a book when you have the forums?

I came across a huge penis in the sky last night... Gonna do some more reading now :P

• MUAHAHAHAHA >:3

Monday : "Rise of the Rachel"

• When you're getting ready and your parents scream "we're leaving already" And your just like...

Alt text

• Stick to your choice, don't let us change it :P

A Edit: I FEEL SO ALONE! ;_;

• Anybody else watching TWD marathon right now? Right now it's Season 4 Episode 5.

• The phone sucks, yet still I didn't get to read because of you guys xD

Why read a book when you have the forums?

• Who organized a marathon?

Rigtail posted: »

Anybody else watching TWD marathon right now? Right now it's Season 4 Episode 5.

• I just tricked an airport worker into thinking I'm 16 in order to get better sits on my flight.

Since I'm almost 16 and already have an ID, I manipulated her to think I'm a bit older XD

FuckTheSystem.

• I am. I'm waiting for that season 5 sneak peek.

Rigtail posted: »

Anybody else watching TWD marathon right now? Right now it's Season 4 Episode 5.

• Could this image mean something????
    :O
    Alt text

• Is that Clementine's eye?

Could this image mean something???? :O

• Wolfenstein price drop... £24... might buy...

• Maaaaaaaybee..

Is that Clementine's eye?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.