The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I thought he didn't like it when people called him "alien"?

ps3gamer095 posted: »

No, Elian don't do that

• Heh, I tease everyone with the story. B]

I try giving hints and warnings though. So yeah... Just be prepared.

You like teasing me! >:(

• My dad always says "estupido elfante" and I don't know why! LOL It's like the weirdest thing ever. He'll spill his coffee, and he won't say the F word or anything, just estupido elefante. My brother and I like to tease him about it.

Alt text

Lol, sorry I guess. So I typed "Estupido elefante" and this is what showed up.

• Sorry i had to do it, changing it right now

I thought he didn't like it when people called him "alien"?

• more like Elefante Inteligente...xD

Lol, sorry I guess. So I typed "Estupido elefante" and this is what showed up.

• I don't wanna cry..... if my family sees me crying, they're gonna ask why and if I tell them I'm crying about a story, they'll make fun of me forever. ;-;

Or maybe I'll just say, "I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying."

Heh, I tease everyone with the story. B] I try giving hints and warnings though. So yeah... Just be prepared.

• We sure do sound like a match

A guy named Brent just said the same thing on Skype...weird guy really...you would go along well I do believe...

• Lmao, that does sound strange. Another thing to add to your character. B]

My dad always says "estupido elfante" and I don't know why! LOL It's like the weirdest thing ever. He'll spill his coffee, and he won't say the F word or anything, just estupido elefante. My brother and I like to tease him about it.

• Ah, so make sure when you read it, that they aren't around.

Heh, if you say that, they'll just think you're crazy. B]

I don't wanna cry..... if my family sees me crying, they're gonna ask why and if I tell them I'm crying about a story, they'll make fun of me forever. ;-; Or maybe I'll just say, "I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying."

• Alt text

That's gonna be her catchphrase from now on, isn't it? -___-

Lmao, that does sound strange. Another thing to add to your character. B]

• It worked.

The website is pretty suckish. Using the application should fix your problem.

• Alt text

That's gonna be her catchphrase from now on, isn't it? -___-

• Lol yeah, It's the totally opposite for me. On here everyone callsme by my full name but in real life they always shorten it. I ain't mad though. :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

Really? xD Sometimes I call your sister Rache :P

• NOOOOOOOOOOOO i was waiting so much to get my 1997th like cause that's the year i was born, and now that i check the counter is in 1998 lol well this is my 1000th comment so i guess that's something.

• 2... hours... faster...

• I GOT MY LIKES ON 6969 BEFORE

You have no idea how many times I stalked my likes to try to catch it on a special number, just to refresh the page and see it 1 like above the special number. EVERY TIME.

• You have no idea how many times I stalked my likes to try to catch it on a special number, just to refresh the page and see it 1 like above the special number. EVERY TIME.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

NOOOOOOOOOOOO i was waiting so much to get my 1997th like cause that's the year i was born, and now that i check the counter is in 1998 lol well this is my 1000th comment so i guess that's something.

• I GOT MY LIKES ON 6969 BEFORE

You have no idea how many times I stalked my likes to try to catch it on a special number, just to refresh the page and see it 1 like above the special number. EVERY TIME.

• some green text story and idk why shrek but what I do know is now I know why they will never make shrek 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWA0M-HLBE

Lol, how did this even start? Why Shrek? I just don't get it...

• Well good for-- OMG xD you freaken WOULD change your pic to that. -applauds-

I GOT MY LIKES ON 6969 BEFORE

• huehuehue xD you betcha gurly

Well good for-- OMG xD you freaken WOULD change your pic to that. -applauds-

• edited July 2014

Lol "gurly". You've never said that before. First joe called me Racheyyyyy now you said gurly.... What the heck is happening? xD

huehuehue xD you betcha gurly

• It is 1:41AM Central time.

Rachelle is still sweaty.

• Heat messes with your mind, Rachel.

Lol "gurly". You've never said that before. First joe called me Racheyyyyy now you said gurly.... What the heck is happening? xD

• F U

It is 1:41AM Central time. Rachelle is still sweaty.

• My sides hurt. xD

It is 1:41AM Central time. Rachelle is still sweaty.

• Just imagine it. She's just sitting there on the computer in the dead of night, and she's sweating. Everything is sweaty. All of Rachelle smells. It's totally gross and her family will come into the room and be like "¿Por qué Rachelle huele tan mal y por qué está tan sudoroso?"

My sides hurt. xD

• What is the hottest it's gotten there since you arrived?

Heat messes with your mind, Rachel.

• I don't smell. >:(

Just imagine it. She's just sitting there on the computer in the dead of night, and she's sweating. Everything is sweaty. All of Rachelle sm

• Probably 44C.

What is the hottest it's gotten there since you arrived?

• I CANT BREATH.

Lol sorry Rachelle, I shouldn't laugh. -LAUGHS EVEN HARDER-

Just imagine it. She's just sitting there on the computer in the dead of night, and she's sweating. Everything is sweaty. All of Rachelle sm

• Why are you guys making fun of me? :(

I CANT BREATH. Lol sorry Rachelle, I shouldn't laugh. -LAUGHS EVEN HARDER-

• Alt text

HAHAHA NO. If that we're me, I'd crawl in the refrigerator and stay in there. Screw the heat, I like the cold.

Probably 44C.

• I Googled it. It's like 111 F.

It feels like an oven when you walk outside. ;-; I HATE IT

HAHAHA NO. If that we're me, I'd crawl in the refrigerator and stay in there. Screw the heat, I like the cold.

• EVERY SINGLE PART OF HER BODY IS JUST LEAKING OUT TOTALLY SMELLY SWEAT, ITS EVERYWHERE NOW

I CANT BREATH. Lol sorry Rachelle, I shouldn't laugh. -LAUGHS EVEN HARDER-

• We love you.

Why are you guys making fun of me?

• edited July 2014

We're just messing with you.

We're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you.

LOL I know you don't smell. At lease I don't think you do...

Why are you guys making fun of me?

• edited July 2014

What bouncy said.

<3333333333333

EDIT: lol I meant to say " what NONCY said". Stupid auto correct.

We love you.

• After further investigation... I found...... Spongebob pajamas.....

• STOP IT, DON'T MAKE ME POST YOUR POUTY PICTURES

EVERY SINGLE PART OF HER BODY IS JUST LEAKING OUT TOTALLY SMELLY SWEAT, ITS EVERYWHERE NOW

Sign in to comment in this discussion.