The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You did good yesterday, what with the chum bucket hats and all. B]

One job that I'm horrible at. IM NOT GOOD AT JOBS OKAY?! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT "WORK" MEANS!

• OH FRICK!!! I JUST REMEMBERED YOU ARE IN ISRAEL!! PLEASE DON"T DIE D:

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah, terrorists are having their period these last few days, we're being attacked.

• Tag that as spoiler and write "Sloth"

Just do it.

• That's how we talk

Alt text

• I freaking failed. All I wanted was to give them hats. Not be prom queen or take over their minds and what not. ;_: they're so mean, they don't believe me. ;_;

You did good yesterday, what with the chum bucket hats and all. B]

• I wish I had a fake beard like that. ;_: I would scare so many people with it.

That's how we talk

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Take it easy friend, it's safe here, they almost can't reach the area I live in from where they are, so we get only like 2 while other areas get about 70 rockets at their houses every day ;)

Gobananas01 posted: »

OH FRICK!!! I JUST REMEMBERED YOU ARE IN ISRAEL!! PLEASE DON"T DIE

• Phew. I'm calm, I'm calm. Actually I need a hug to calm down. Alt text

Take it easy friend, it's safe here, they almost can't reach the area I live in from where they are, so we get only like 2 while other areas get about 70 rockets at their houses every day

• DLB, just roll with it! You did good, you'll be able to take over with no problems. B]

I freaking failed. All I wanted was to give them hats. Not be prom queen or take over their minds and what not. ;_: they're so mean, they don't believe me. ;_;

• I think Woodbury's face is somehow different in this picture. I dunno why...

@Welcome_To_Woodburry Remember the 6969 likes picture? I caught another close one:

• Lol, I'll just ruin all their couches and take over that way. I'll have a thrown made out of ruined couches. YES.

DLB, just roll with it! You did good, you'll be able to take over with no problems. B]

• I see a lot of orthodox Jews with those beards, I really wanna laugh at their face... It's such a stupid look...

I wish I had a fake beard like that. ;_: I would scare so many people with it.

• I don't have any makeup on. Maybe that's why.

Also, maybe it's cause I have whiskers.

Rafoli posted: »

I think Woodbury's face is somehow different in this picture. I dunno why...

• That. Is. Perfect!

Lmao, yes! Do that and become the queen of ruining people's couches!

Lol, I'll just ruin all their couches and take over that way. I'll have a thrown made out of ruined couches. YES.

• I can agree, but its what they do, and I respect that. I Cant stop them.

I see a lot of orthodox Jews with those beards, I really wanna laugh at their face... It's such a stupid look...

• I don't know, it feels like you're young in that. It feels like your face is rounder, but I think it's because your eyes are open wide. Or it's the colors... I have no idea.

I don't have any makeup on. Maybe that's why. Also, maybe it's cause I have whiskers.

edited July 2014

No one told them to do it though, it's not a part of the religion, just like the outfit, they don't have to do that shit but still they decide to dress up like some wacky magicians...

I can agree, but its what they do, and I respect that. I Cant stop them.

• Anyone here ever heard of timthetatman?

• Lol, well the picture was taken yesterday, so I'm definitely not younger. Maybe I've been getting fatter since I arrived in Mexico. Mi Mexi familia likes to feed me... a LOT.

I don't know, it feels like you're young in that. It feels like your face is rounder, but I think it's because your eyes are open wide. Or it's the colors... I have no idea.

• It's the angle of the shot and the lighting probably.

I don't know, it feels like you're young in that. It feels like your face is rounder, but I think it's because your eyes are open wide. Or it's the colors... I have no idea.

• Case solved, it's the eyes and the lighting. And probably the editing a little :v

Lol, well the picture was taken yesterday, so I'm definitely not younger. Maybe I've been getting fatter since I arrived in Mexico. Mi Mexi familia likes to feed me... a LOT.

edited July 2014

My great aunt does the same, I learned tricks on how to hide the food, since it's not really food and more like weird gooey things that taste like shit.

Lol, well the picture was taken yesterday, so I'm definitely not younger. Maybe I've been getting fatter since I arrived in Mexico. Mi Mexi familia likes to feed me... a LOT.

• Alt text

Anyone here ever heard of timthetatman?

• Well, I'm glad you cracked the case, Rafoli, lmfao.

Case solved, it's the eyes and the lighting. And probably the editing a little :v

• Whenever i visit my family...

Alt text

They want to feed my every two seconds. WHILE I'm eating, they ask if I want something to eat. I aint mad though, It makes up for all the weight I lose from being on here all the time. My mom actually pointed out my weight loss the other day. O_O

• How do you hide the food? TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I START LOOKING LIKE A PUMPKIN

My great aunt does the same, I learned tricks on how to hide the food, since it's not really food and more like weird gooey things that taste like shit.

• tim the fat man?

Anyone here ever heard of timthetatman?

• xD that gif is fucked up

Whenever i visit my family... They want to feed my every two seconds. WHILE I'm eating, they ask if I want something to eat. I aint

• I will! >:3

That. Is. Perfect! Lmao, yes! Do that and become the queen of ruining people's couches!

• Ugh, my aunt is always talking about my weight... like constantly. "ohhhh Rachelle, you're so skinny, come eat something", "Rachelle have you been sick?" "Rachelle, does your mama not feed you?" "OH RACHELLE I CAN WRAP MY WHOLE HAND AROUND YOUR WRIST YOU'RE SICK AREN'T YOU SWEETIE COME EAT FOOD" like... stahp pls :I

I think she legit thinks I have an eating disorder.

Whenever i visit my family... They want to feed my every two seconds. WHILE I'm eating, they ask if I want something to eat. I aint

edited July 2014

Easiest method is taking a lot of napkins, put them in your pocket and eat the food, chew it and keep it in your mouth and then when nobody looks, pretend to be wiping your mouth with the napkin while silently spitting the food into it.

Then you just have to crumple it up and throw it away.

How do you hide the food? TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I START LOOKING LIKE A PUMPKIN

• edited July 2014

that's like mad tissue paper for no reason just do this look at them in the face and be like I don't want this shit and walk out just walk out don't let them say anything if the door is far run for that shit or throw yourself out the window.

Easiest method is taking a lot of napkins, put them in your pocket and eat the food, chew it and keep it in your mouth and then when nobody

• My great aunt actually thinks I'm starving myself, she doesn't believe that a skinny body structure can even exist >.>

Ugh, my aunt is always talking about my weight... like constantly. "ohhhh Rachelle, you're so skinny, come eat something", "Rachelle have yo

• have you eaten Tacos and Nachos? how they taste directly from the homelands?

Ugh, my aunt is always talking about my weight... like constantly. "ohhhh Rachelle, you're so skinny, come eat something", "Rachelle have yo

• That's a good idea, actually. Because lately, I've just been taking more-than-necessary bathroom breaks.

Easiest method is taking a lot of napkins, put them in your pocket and eat the food, chew it and keep it in your mouth and then when nobody

• edited July 2014

Everyone in my school has asked me if i have an eating disorder. Some of the same people have even asked multiple times. And my family and people around me CONSTANTLY point out how skinny I am. X_X

people asked if I threw up my food(forgot the word for it) and I'm like, DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO LIKES THROWING UP??! Sigh But i would know why they ask that because 1) I'm super skinny and eat so little in school. And 2) whenever I'm done eating I go to the bathroom and wash my hands. I cant have food crumbs on my hands, I hate it and cant stand it. So id get why they ask that since I always go to the bathroom after eating, they probably get the wrong idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.