The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah... I can just imagine the scene where he does that epic 10 words long curse and how they ruin it...

Rigtail posted: »

Yes, I want Negan to swear but fucking AMC isn't gonna allow it, I can just feel it. Negan won't be the same without his inappropriate humor and constant dropping of the F-bombs.

• Nope I wouldn't even trust myself I would definitely let go :/

• 'SUP LOUNGERS?

Alt text

• Am I the only one that still likes this show??! Gosh...

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I don't even want to see season 5. The show is giving me a migraine now ;_;

• Is the boomer in your picture cut in half or something?

'SUP LOUNGERS?

• I do too, but if they censor Negan, I'm out.

Am I the only one that still likes this show??! Gosh...

• edited July 2014

I'm pretty sure they will censor Negan. Rick couldn't even say the F word. I wish Negan would be allowed to curse though.

Its bull crap that they don't let them.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I do too, but if they censor Negan, I'm out.

• Hi, I was just going lol, don't wanna mess up my sleeping habits too much...

Alt text

By the way, I was going to play that song but I can't find the fucking cable to my electrical organ, so sadly I won't be able to learn it until I find it...

'SUP LOUNGERS?

• Good night.

I'll go to bed now... Goodnight! Quote of the day:

• I'll go to bed now... Goodnight!

Alt text

Quote of the day:

Alt text

• Night bro :D

I'll go to bed now... Goodnight! Quote of the day:

• Can't wait for TWAU season 2. B]

• Was it confirmed that there will be a season 2?

Can't wait for TWAU season 2. B]

• pssh, with that ending, of course there will be. B]

Was it confirmed that there will be a season 2?

• It's all because of AMC's greed, they tag the show as "family friendly" (a notorious-amount-of-intestines-and-gore-family-friendly) and by that are able to sell it more easily to a bigger range of audiences.

AMC is responsible for all that is bad with TWD, their greed for money ruined a great chance of getting an incredible graphic novel to the big screen, now if only they could depart from AMC...

I'm pretty sure they will censor Negan. Rick couldn't even say the F word. I wish Negan would be allowed to curse though. Its bull crap that they don't let them.

• People are saying that they did that to screw with us, and that there might not be a season 2. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you...

pssh, with that ending, of course there will be. B]

• Yeah, it's blown up.

Is the boomer in your picture cut in half or something?

• edited July 2014

HOLY SHEET Emma Watson posed as Harley Quinn just found this photo dayum O-O

Alt text

YES!! yes pls DO WANT! :'D

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

As much as I want it to be, the ending twist was more of a revelation for a greater ending than a cliffhanger, since the only thing we can infer from that is that Nerissa pointed Bigby in the right direction all the time, though the case is now solved and Bigby just found out about it, it's a great ending if you ask me.

Can't wait for TWAU season 2. B]

• edited July 2014

Heh, there has to be a season 2. You'll see. :p

If not, I'll be pissed, lol.

People are saying that they did that to screw with us, and that there might not be a season 2. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you...

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

HOLY SHEET Emma Watson posed as Harley Quinn just found this photo dayum O-O YES!! yes pls DO WANT! :'D

• Still can't see it :(

http://imagehost4.online-image-editor.com/oie_upload/images/9224051u123Fmxan/9223755jJGbJbZC.png

• That's my favorite line from him!

Yeah... I can just imagine the scene where he does that epic 10 words long curse and how they ruin it...

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

HOLY SHEET Emma Watson posed as Harley Quinn just found this photo dayum O-O YES!! yes pls DO WANT! :'D

• edited July 2014

-FLIPS TABLE-

Alt text

NOW DID IT WORK??! Because this^ is my face at my computer screen right now!

Still can't see it

• The sky

'SUP LOUNGERS?

• People are saying that Nerissa was glamoured as faith, and that Bigby never really met the real one. This is like 20 or 30 years before the comics, they could still do so much. They'll probably work on GoT and Borderlands first, and then continue this series, I hope. Also, I think there might be a season 3 to TWDG, just a feeling since the comics had a time skip, they could continue, but we'll see.

• O_O yeah...... it uhhhhhhh.... worked O_O. That's a tall order. We'll see....

-FLIPS TABLE- NOW DID IT WORK??! Because this^ is my face at my computer screen right now!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

That and the line about how his dick is so hard, that he could wrap it with barbed wire and call it Lucille 2 xD

That's my favorite line from him!

• hehehehehehehehehe.

DO IT.

O_O yeah...... it uhhhhhhh.... worked O_O. That's a tall order. We'll see....

• Maybe... I got an idea.... XD

hehehehehehehehehe. DO IT.

• And the crystal balls where he can predict shit or whatever it was he was talking about in that line. Funny as shit.

That and the line about how his dick is so hard, that he could wrap it with barbed wire and call it Lucille 2 xD

• I really hope so, about TWAU, if they want another season that ending won't be enough to fill 5 episodes, but they can still make something I guess, but what really concerns me is TWDG.

People are saying that Nerissa was glamoured as faith, and that Bigby never really met the real one. This is like 20 or 30 years before the

• I forgot about that, that one was gold.

And the crystal balls where he can predict shit or whatever it was he was talking about in that line. Funny as shit.

• I don't think anyone thought those are ballet dancers... xD

• You can tell they aren't hanged by the angle of the feet but at the first glance everyone would say they are hanged bodies

I don't think anyone thought those are ballet dancers... xD

• edited July 2014

Alt text

• Alt text

I don't think anyone thought those are ballet dancers... xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.