The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Well, you won't be satisfied by the answer...

She's a huge bitch. Thank the LAWD you're not alike in personality.

Who?

• edited July 2014

Oh right bitches! I'm back! what did i miss?

• Absolutely no idea. Last time she got online was 5 days ago, and it was just for less than one hour, then she said she'd travel again.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hey Raf, you got any idea when Azlyn comes back?

• You missed all the selfies.

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Oh right bitches! I'm back! what did i miss?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

2 reasons for that:

1) The wait is affecting everyone, we are squeezing every discussion until we're sick of it, then conflicts arise.

2) People are assholes, and the mods can't control the chaos.

I felt like you feel sometimes, that a lot of people here are negative and it's filled with trolls, and it still is, but this place is a great example to how great this forum can be, just wait a while and I guarantee to you that once people with positive affects like Azlyn will come back, the forums will shine with light again :)

Things had gotten less fun....I felt disconnected to everything, and left out. Sorta reminded me of why I go on the forums so much- because

• Yummy

I got a massive ear infection right now

• Lmao! this is scary and beautiful at the same time.

Just...

• So we post pictures as babies now?

Kids and their trends >.>

Just found a picture of myself when I was a baby. I don't look like me at all!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

We missed you :') also WTWH, Azlyn, Joe etc really notice users absence cannot underestimate the importance of everyone single user in the lounge even one day you notice so much :'(

Things had gotten less fun....I felt disconnected to everything, and left out. Sorta reminded me of why I go on the forums so much- because

• The fuck? XD

Yummy

• Its quite tasty

Yummy

• You're such a cutie! But did your forehead get hurt? It looks a little red.

Just found a picture of myself when I was a baby. I don't look like me at all!

• Lol, WHO IS IT??! :P

Rafoli posted: »

Well, you won't be satisfied by the answer... She's a huge bitch. Thank the LAWD you're not alike in personality.

• edited July 2014

Bandwagon? I join that.

Alt text

ChildhoodPictures

That'd be me on the left (I was like 5 or 6) and my bro is on the right, he was like 12 and had braces at the time. The story behind it was that he saved up his allowance to buy me a gameboy advanced, I may still have it actually...

• Dat Gameboy Advance ;~; the feels... the childhood.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Bandwagon? I join that. ChildhoodPictures That'd be me on the left (I was like 5 or 6) and my bro is on the right, he was like 12

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

LOL xD

God dammit... he's like 9 years older than you... he just fucking turned 21. Don't be allowing this pedo shit, it ain't classeh (and he's not single) Why u do dis to me? ;_;

• edited July 2014

HEHEHE

Alt text

Edit: wait.. wtf? i didn't mean to make that as a reply. -____-

Bandwagon? I join that. ChildhoodPictures That'd be me on the left (I was like 5 or 6) and my bro is on the right, he was like 12

• Alt text

Throwback Thursday on the Xbox 360 dashboard

• edited July 2014

An ear infection, knee surgery, a bad case of the wobbles, man you got a lot going on lol.

Its quite tasty

• Word...

Throwback Thursday on the Xbox 360 dashboard

• Thanks! Actually my I born like that. If you look closely in my current profile picture you will see that it's still red! I must be the chosen one.

You're such a cutie! But did your forehead get hurt? It looks a little red.

• I figured I should explain why I'm leaving. Firstly, this place has completely run dry on interesting threads to read. Secondly, I feel more comfortable at the other forum. My personality goes smoothly with them, and I don't have to endure serious personality clashes like here, with certain members. Being so opposite to many of the members here has made it a lot less enjoyable. And all the downvoting of unpopular opinions has made this place an insufferable pit of suppression and tedium. Finally, I'm tired of all the off-topic conversation that goes on in certain threads.

As I said, I may come back now and then. And I can keep in contact with my friends through steam.

Giraffehat posted: »

I think it's about time I left this forum. There's not much reason to stick around. Here's one last video for this place. http://youtube.

• I heard Skyrim doesnt run well on PS3.

HEHEHE Edit: wait.. wtf? i didn't mean to make that as a reply. -____-

• A case of the wobbles xD

An ear infection, knee surgery, a bad case of the wobbles, man you got a lot going on lol.

• I'm not that cute.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• How would you know?? She's from fucking Brazil, I just know her in real life!

Lol, WHO IS IT??! :P

• You just killed the mood lol.

I heard Skyrim doesnt run well on PS3.

• edited July 2014

My bad i was just saying i dont know if its true or if they fixed it.

JonGon posted: »

You just killed the mood lol.

• Oh, ok.

For some reason i thought you were referring to someone else. Never mind. :3

Rafoli posted: »

How would you know?? She's from fucking Brazil, I just know her in real life!

• edited July 2014

Heh, too bad, I already got it. :P

I heard Skyrim doesnt run well on PS3.

• The joy of getting a Gameboy :)

• "My I born like that" dat English.

Thanks! Actually my I born like that. If you look closely in my current profile picture you will see that it's still red! I must be the chosen one.

• You got it!

HEHEHE Edit: wait.. wtf? i didn't mean to make that as a reply. -____-

• Oh my god. xD

Suggestion: Let's make a selfie thread!

• Ok... Like i said i HEARD it doesnt run well if its true or not i cant confirm hopefully it was a lie or it has been patched.

Heh, too bad, I already got it. :P

• The chosen one...

Thanks! Actually my I born like that. If you look closely in my current profile picture you will see that it's still red! I must be the chosen one.

• Alt text

And join us on Skype.

Oh, ok. For some reason i thought you were referring to someone else. Never mind.

• The lack of subjects to discuss is only a result of poor release dates, Telltale needs to get a good hold.

Well... See you around.

Giraffehat posted: »

I figured I should explain why I'm leaving. Firstly, this place has completely run dry on interesting threads to read. Secondly, I feel more

• I was also born with a shape that looks like a star on one of my fingers. I'm starting to think I'm actually an alien or something.

The chosen one...

• Alt text

The lounge isn't the same when someone leaves. Everybody here matters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.