The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If anyone is wondering who's holding me in the picture. It's my grandpa. He told me that I was too scared to take the picture that he had to hold me.

Just found a picture of myself when I was a baby. I don't look like me at all!

• Oh lawd, another trend has begun. <_<

• Ugh, I know what you mean

Alt text

A case of the wobbles xD

• edited July 2014

That girl on the left reminds me of when I had bangs like that as a kid.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Bandwagon? I join that. ChildhoodPictures That'd be me on the left (I was like 5 or 6) and my bro is on the right, he was like 12

• I have a freakin fever.

rolls off bed and crawls to the PC

Must.. play.. twd..

• I'll consider your point. But I derive very little enjoyment from this place now. There's not much reason for me to stick around. I don't know, maybe I'm just burned out. Maybe I just need a break. We'll see.

Markd4547 posted: »

Giraffe I saw you stating before it was because your personality clashed with users you cannot quit when the going gets tough I was the most

• Boat loads of selfies and a new trend... Baby pics

• Off topic convos? You mean this thread xD

Giraffehat posted: »

I figured I should explain why I'm leaving. Firstly, this place has completely run dry on interesting threads to read. Secondly, I feel more

• Goodnight.

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Watch this.

• Lol, I'll pass. :p

Rafoli posted: »

And join us on Skype.

• Drinking beer so young... The second one was taken right after my brothers pushed me into a puddle lol.

Alt text

• Lmao, dafuq... I just saw it. Speaking of, I tried to copy ATR's pout today, the only thing is, that I didn't have an "action figure" that I could use, lol.

JonGon posted: »

Boat loads of selfies and a new trend... Baby pics

• I missed the pic with your Sarah glasses?! And the new pro pic is cool, told you it wouldn't be that bad. B]

Watch this.

• edited July 2014

Agree only reason I'm still here is my bro's/sistah's the lounge/Lee's story and Tobi's comic the rest of the forum is dead and really negative even TWD game is getting worse and shorter every episode :/ take a break but know your always welcome back here any time :D

Giraffehat posted: »

I'll consider your point. But I derive very little enjoyment from this place now. There's not much reason for me to stick around. I don't know, maybe I'm just burned out. Maybe I just need a break. We'll see.

• Yeah you missed it! :( And thanks. :P

I missed the pic with your Sarah glasses?! And the new pro pic is cool, told you it wouldn't be that bad. B]

• Lmao, at the beer pic! Jon liked to live dangerously. B]

Drinking beer so young... The second one was taken right after my brothers pushed me into a puddle lol.

• Lol, no fair! And you're welcome, DLB. B^]

I've seen this video before, nice.

Yeah you missed it! And thanks. :P

• @Markd4547

What happened to Azlyn? She hasn't been on in a while, she's missing the story.

• Excuses, excuses.

Lmao, dafuq... I just saw it. Speaking of, I tried to copy ATR's pout today, the only thing is, that I didn't have an "action figure" that I could use, lol.

• Alt text

Two week holiday I miss her so much :'(

@Markd4547 What happened to Azlyn? She hasn't been on in a while, she's missing the story.

• I don't even wanna show when my Mom thought it would be funny to put a dress on me -.-

That's too cray for me lmao!

Lmao, at the beer pic! Jon liked to live dangerously. B]

• Alt text

Jongon ^ :D

Drinking beer so young... The second one was taken right after my brothers pushed me into a puddle lol.

• This forum is really special. I choose it over sleep and I love to sleep.

• Lmao, damn! You should burn that picture, lol!

I don't even wanna show when my Mom thought it would be funny to put a dress on me -.- That's too cray for me lmao!

• I'm not Mark but she isn't on steam either so i can't tell but shes a complicated girl, must be having problems

@Markd4547 What happened to Azlyn? She hasn't been on in a while, she's missing the story.

• So many people missing! She's the reason I have this song stuck in my head, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

Markd4547 posted: »

Two week holiday I miss her so much

• Are we posting childhood pictures today? <3

Alt text

• Lol, I have two pics of me doing the pout, but no action figure in them, haha. It won't be the same, man.

Excuses, excuses.

• She'll be back in the next few days.

• I was like 2 or 3 bro lol.

Lmao, damn! You should burn that picture, lol!

• Nah, she's just on a school trip.

papai46 posted: »

I'm not Mark but she isn't on steam either so i can't tell but shes a complicated girl, must be having problems

• Alt text

This forum is really special. I choose it over sleep and I love to sleep.

• AAAAHHHH so cute. ^-^

Are we posting childhood pictures today?

• Just look at the flowers, SweetPea...

• Don't look at the flowers... ;)

• Glad to hear! Thought it was something else.

AWESOMEO posted: »

She'll be back in the next few days.

• My headache lowered down,to where I can tolerate it.

But yesterday, I felt like I was being beaten every second. ;-;

• So adorable! :3 You look alot like my niece lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.