[TTG] Crash on loading after connecting

Hello
After connecting, the screen goes black and the loading icon appears in the bottom right for about a second or two, before the game crashes, saying that it has stopped working. I've tried all listed fixes including reinstalling. I completed the first and second chapter yesterday but today i't wont go further than the loading screen.

Here is a link to the zip file from the TWAU Support Tool
https://www.sendspace.com/file/y6e8p6

Comments

• After a LONG amount of trying to make it work, i think i've located a corrupted save file, called
    "_saveslot1_id_Page5890.epage"
    When this file is in the "\Documents\Telltale Games\The Wolf Among Us" folder the game won't load the main menu.
    Any help so i wont lose the savedata/choices?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited July 2014

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have not heard of this particular issue before. Can you please clarify if you are able to start the game successfully, and see your save files, if you remove that file? Also, did you run a scan on your computer that alerted you that this particular file may be corrupted?

tdnera posted: »

After a LONG amount of trying to make it work, i think i've located a corrupted save file, called "_saveslot1_id_Page5890.epage" When thi

This discussion has been closed.