The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeeeee!!!! Wood elves are amazing <3

I picked the wolf elf because the description said something about controlling animals, cant get sick, and archery. Three of the things I love. :P

• Yeah. He just bandaged it like Bigby and confirmed that my arm is broken.

Did you go to the doctor?

• I'm sorry that your arm is broken. AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE SORRY

How did you fall?

Why sorry? You're not the kid that made me break it.

• Fling your arm all over the place until it snaps back into place trust me it works.

That's what I look like right now. I just want to cut my arm off.

• I'll manage somehow, woman!

In other words, you're screwed.

• Exactly.

Alt text

Sometimes you just feel like going on a murdering spree. Ain't nothin' wrong with dat.

• LOL the girl's like "YO CHECK OUT MY LAD'S RIDE, YOU JELLY OYES"

But, WtW...

• Yeeeeah, okay.

I'm the one who thought ahead, and you didn't. I'm the one managing for you. Rachelle, that's sad. That's... that's just sad.

I'll manage somehow, woman!

• Fast and Furious 7 right there.

But, WtW...

• I'm sorry ;-; I DON'T WANT TO PULL ANOTHER ALLNIGHTER RACHEL

Yeeeeah, okay. I'm the one who thought ahead, and you didn't. I'm the one managing for you. Rachelle, that's sad. That's... that's just sad.

• Because being evil is too much fun. B]

Alt text

Ummmm... sort of. Not of any holds or cities or anything, but you can be the leader of a few guilds. ahem dark brotherhood ahem Why am I so evil in Skyrim? Because wood elf swag and science, that's why.

• OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMN! DLB is on fire today! Cool that girl off! My God!

Alt text

That kid has more swag in this gif then my brother will ever have in real life.

• I kept on re-spawning in the castle thingamacrap with these bad guys surrounding me and they kept on killing me over and over.

I got pissed and turned the damn thing off and came back here. And whenever I see some girl with an outfit I like, I try to kill her so I can take it, BUT SHE ENDS UP KILLING ME. Like, WTF??!

Yeeeee!!!! Wood elves are amazing

• YUP.

NOOOOPEEEE.

• LOLWUT?! LIKE THIS?

Alt text

Fling your arm all over the place until it snaps back into place trust me it works.

• Oooo gurl you need to level up your pickpocket skill, so you can just steal the clothes right off her back without her even knowing >:3

What level are you?

I kept on re-spawning in the castle thingamacrap with these bad guys surrounding me and they kept on killing me over and over. I got piss

• edited July 2014

ohh well that sucks. Just say you got in a fist fight and broke the duds face with your arm, but hit his face so hard that you broke your own arm. BAM, instantly a bad a**.

Yeah. He just bandaged it like Bigby and confirmed that my arm is broken.

• It's the shit.

Because being evil is too much fun. B]

• Pickpocket them, in Skyrim pickpocketing means magically stripping people's clothes.

I kept on re-spawning in the castle thingamacrap with these bad guys surrounding me and they kept on killing me over and over. I got piss

• Alt text

Because being evil is too much fun. B]

• edited July 2014

Your arm not face xD but yea fling your arm like that.

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOLWUT?! LIKE THIS?

• I was running (don't ask why) There was this kid playing in the street I nearly stepped on him. Luckily I avoided him and fell and broke my arm.

I'm sorry that your arm is broken. AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE SORRY How did you fall?

• Bad guys always have the better weapons.

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's the shit.

• Lol, that's what I told my family.

ohh well that sucks. Just say you got in a fist fight and broke the duds face with your arm, but hit his face so hard that you broke your own arm. BAM, instantly a bad a**.

• Alt text

OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMN! DLB is on fire today! Cool that girl off! My God!

• I got you

Alt text

• I'm really gonna sleep now. Good night.

• SIMON'S BROKEN ARM CONFIRMED FOR S2

Yeah. He just bandaged it like Bigby and confirmed that my arm is broken.

• I bet the doctor will be like

Alt text

• edited July 2014

This is the only time I will use the word swag because it annoys the hell out of me.

You say you have swag around me, Ima hit you, tell you out, take your cloths, take your gum, draw something >:3 on your forehead, AND SCREW UP YOUR COUCH.

• Swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag.

This is the only time I will use the word swag because it annoys the hell out of me. You say you have swag around me, Ima hit you, tell you out, take your cloths, take your gum, draw something >:3 on your forehead, AND SCREW UP YOUR COUCH.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF

hangs up

THANKS OBAMA CARE >.>

Rafoli posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTJM1zANR7E

• I have swa---- sorry. c;

This is the only time I will use the word swag because it annoys the hell out of me. You say you have swag around me, Ima hit you, tell you out, take your cloths, take your gum, draw something >:3 on your forehead, AND SCREW UP YOUR COUCH.

• Lol, I hate that word too. It's so stupid.

• edited July 2014

Swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag.

• Cant see shit you Fail.

http://buckleupbitch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/tumblr_mgwezam0kI1r0wqrdo1_250.gif Go do this. NOTHING will go wrong, I'm sure of it. >:3

• You live in NY you should be used to the Swagfest.

Lol, I hate that word too. It's so stupid.

• No gurl, don't do it.

Alt text

Mah, if you said it, I wouldn't get mad.

I have swa---- sorry. c;

• God, I love it when people do soundboard pranks.

Rafoli posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTJM1zANR7E

Sign in to comment in this discussion.