The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I didn't see it either O_o

What happened? I miss everything T_T

• My arm will hurt for a good 1 week.

Twistee posted: »

Oh no I've never had a broken bone, I just mean I sometimes sleep on one of my arms so long it tingles when I wake up and hurts for a good 10 minutes.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

That is called "numbness".

Twistee posted: »

Oh no I've never had a broken bone, I just mean I sometimes sleep on one of my arms so long it tingles when I wake up and hurts for a good 10 minutes.

• Majorly bored.

• Normal time zone now. Everyone else is awake when I go to sleep lol.

AWESOMEO posted: »

ODD TIME ZONE CLUB.

• Yep, and I hate it. >_<

That is called "numbness".

• edited July 2014

I'm starting to hallucinate a little bit. I feel like I'm gonna pass out whenever I walk. Let this be a lesson to never run in the street again.

• I like your style.

Then kill them all. Doesn't matter to me.

• I just read issue 129, it was good, but Carl and his fucking gay habit of sculpting unicorns must stop... It's too fucking weird O-o

• Drink some water, and got to sleep if you feel tired.

I'm starting to hallucinate a little bit. I feel like I'm gonna pass out whenever I walk. Let this be a lesson to never run in the street again.

• I'm not really thirsty or tired. I just feel like I can't see or hear people well. And I'm starting to hear weird stuff.

Drink some water, and got to sleep if you feel tired.

• Alt text

CodPatrol posted: »

Majorly bored.

• Even if you don't feel overly thirsty it'll still be a good idea to keep yourself hydrated, especially when your body is dealing with a broken bone. Proper hydration will allow the muscle tissue to heal; just be sure to drink water and not something else. It's also a good idea to try and eat healthier, as to promote better/quicker healing. Try and give your body more of what it does need and less of what it doesn't, such as less sweets, and more vegetables, particularly dark leafy ones like spinach that are full of vitamins.

If there's swelling don't be afraid to wrap an ice pack in a towel or whatever you have and ice the area. Even if it isn't overly swollen that might still numb it a bit and reduce the pain.

As for sleeping, if you don't want to risk sleeping on it again it might be a good idea to sleep in a recliner if you have one. That way you shouldn't be able to roll onto it.

I'm not really thirsty or tired. I just feel like I can't see or hear people well. And I'm starting to hear weird stuff.

• Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate your help.

Even if you don't feel overly thirsty it'll still be a good idea to keep yourself hydrated, especially when your body is dealing with a brok

• Alt text

I just read issue 129, it was good, but Carl and his fucking gay habit of sculpting unicorns must stop... It's too fucking weird O-o

• No problem man, just hang in there.

Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate your help.

• I know that feeling every bloody day, nothing changes.

• In Egypt it's easy to get dehydraded without being concious of it, just listen to me and drink some water xD

I'm not really thirsty or tired. I just feel like I can't see or hear people well. And I'm starting to hear weird stuff.

• I try to scavenge fun from some of my games, but my friends aren't online all the time. Our Skype chat fills these empty spots. Do you have Skype?

CodPatrol posted: »

I know that feeling every bloody day, nothing changes.

• I did... but it was for parody purposes, I was pranking someone and I can't remember the name for it.

Rafoli posted: »

I try to scavenge fun from some of my games, but my friends aren't online all the time. Our Skype chat fills these empty spots. Do you have Skype?

• It's not that bad. It's 82 degrees Fahrenheit.

In Egypt it's easy to get dehydraded without being concious of it, just listen to me and drink some water xD

• :3

Rafoli posted: »

This again

• Still, you can still be dehydrayded and nit feel anything.

It's not that bad. It's 82 degrees Fahrenheit.

• They're threatning to "blast Tel Aviv" in about 15 minutes... They made a declaration... I need to brace myself O_O

• Some racist asshole disliked.

You live in Tel Aviv?

They're threatning to "blast Tel Aviv" in about 15 minutes... They made a declaration... I need to brace myself O_O

• No no no no no. ;_; Good luck, I hope everything goes okay.

They're threatning to "blast Tel Aviv" in about 15 minutes... They made a declaration... I need to brace myself O_O

• Well, duh :/

Some racist asshole disliked. You live in Tel Aviv?

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

Be safe.

Well, duh

• Lol, I'm babysitting a kid, and he has a private house with a good shelter so I'll be ok :P

No no no no no. ;_; Good luck, I hope everything goes okay.

• Stay safe <3

• edited July 2014

Well that's good. :). But still, best of luck.

Lol, I'm babysitting a kid, and he has a private house with a good shelter so I'll be ok :P

• Hey AllThatRemains, where did we come from wait that 'challenge' yesterday?

• :D

Stay safe

• I hope you will be ok man. Please be safe.

• This is the worst day of my life. I tried to move my arm around a little and I heard a weird snap. Then the WORST pain I've experienced in my life. I screamed so loud that my family thought that I was crazy. It happened half an hour ago and I still didn't recover from the pain. I really want to cut this thing off.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

2 alarms already, they said it's safe t ocome out now so I came back, but there's probably another wave incoming.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.