The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ?

Hey AllThatRemains, where did we come from wait that 'challenge' yesterday?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Stop messing around with it man...

This is the worst day of my life. I tried to move my arm around a little and I heard a weird snap. Then the WORST pain I've experienced in m

• You mean Town of Salem?

Hey AllThatRemains, where did we come from wait that 'challenge' yesterday?

• Are you taking any pain pills?

This is the worst day of my life. I tried to move my arm around a little and I heard a weird snap. Then the WORST pain I've experienced in m

• It was something about her being obessed with Town of Salem and I asked if it was a 'challenge' then she said maybe.

Point being I just wanna play Town of Salem with someone.

AWESOMEO posted: »

?

• Fuckin' hell.

2 alarms already, they said it's safe t ocome out now so I came back, but there's probably another wave incoming.

• Guge has arrived, he is very sad at the moment tho.

• I can't. it's just laying there beside me i don't feel that it's there when I'm not moving it. I just wanted to see if the pain stopped but it snapped. I'm not joking I want to cut it off right now!

Stop messing around with it man...

• Why the sad avatar?

Fuckin' hell.

• edited July 2014

No. there are pills that I can take to lower the pain. But that stuff always makes me talk to myself and just laugh at anything.

Are you taking any pain pills?

• Well, you kinda did the opposite of what I told you to as of now, so just listen to me: Go lie/sit down and rest your arm on a pillow, and take painkillers.

I can't. it's just laying there beside me i don't feel that it's there when I'm not moving it. I just wanted to see if the pain stopped but it snapped. I'm not joking I want to cut it off right now!

• He's very sad at the state of this world.

Why the sad avatar?

• Alt text

I'll play!

It was something about her being obessed with Town of Salem and I asked if it was a 'challenge' then she said maybe. Point being I just wanna play Town of Salem with someone.

• Yep.

You mean Town of Salem?

• That's what I was doing. I just moved my arm to check if the pain stopped and that happened. And I don't really like taking painkillers they make me crazy.

Well, you kinda did the opposite of what I told you to as of now, so just listen to me: Go lie/sit down and rest your arm on a pillow, and take painkillers.

• What's your Salem name?

I'll play!

• Define "crazy"(?)

And I think it's obvious that if you move your arm while it's broken, it's gonna hurt, the pain will not stop and will only get worse if you move your arm, that's what a cast is for.

That's what I was doing. I just moved my arm to check if the pain stopped and that happened. And I don't really like taking painkillers they make me crazy.

• Like my account name, or the name I use ingame?

My account name is AllThatRemains and the name I always use ingame is Mr Crocodile

What's your Salem name?

• Me neither, I just call it that.

I don't think the dislikes I get is racism, I think I got a "dislike bitch" to follow me everywhere, lol.

• I don't think the dislikes I get is racism, I think I got a "dislike bitch" to follow me everywhere, lol.

• You know. I talk to myself. laugh at sad things. Try to do impossible stuff. If i take a painkiller my brother will film and put it on YouTube.

Define "crazy"(?) And I think it's obvious that if you move your arm while it's broken, it's gonna hurt, the pain will not stop and will only get worse if you move your arm, that's what a cast is for.

• Can you go online, I'll send you a friend request.

Like my account name, or the name I use ingame? My account name is AllThatRemains and the name I always use ingame is Mr Crocodile

• I accepted

Can you go online, I'll send you a friend request.

• I invited you to a game, accept that too.

I accepted

• I usually dont play, but my username is "Kemos9" if your down to play right now.

It was something about her being obessed with Town of Salem and I asked if it was a 'challenge' then she said maybe. Point being I just wanna play Town of Salem with someone.

• I'll invite you after this one, we just started.

I usually dont play, but my username is "Kemos9" if your down to play right now.

• Alright.

I'll invite you after this one, we just started.

• How is it possible that any pain reducing medication you ever took made you talk to yourself? I think it just happened to you one time and then you started believing it happens because of those meds, so your mind got used to doing it, just take painkillers.

No. there are pills that I can take to lower the pain. But that stuff always makes me talk to myself and just laugh at anything.

• Why the hell would they kill the medium on the first night?!?

Can you go online, I'll send you a friend request.

• lol, still, do it.

You know. I talk to myself. laugh at sad things. Try to do impossible stuff. If i take a painkiller my brother will film and put it on YouTube.

• No idea.

Why the hell would they kill the medium on the first night?!?

• XD The Dislike Bitch Among Us.

I don't think the dislikes I get is racism, I think I got a "dislike bitch" to follow me everywhere, lol.

• it says that the party does not exist.

I'll invite you after this one, we just started.

• Hmm.

it says that the party does not exist.

• edited July 2014

I'm bored soo..

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Proof?

The dude pointing the gun at the group is Victor. The dude that was at the river. :O

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited July 2014

Fiery Ward of Eki Bukaw

Alt text

Plus this guy. Kevin Spacy.

• I took a painkiller. It was supposed to make the pain the go away for at least 2 hours. Apparently I laughed hysterically at my pillow after I threw it on the ground. And I kept seeing rainbows. Now I woke up and my arm still hurts and I have a headache!

Alt text

• Its just a thought, I'm not 100% sure.

Talimancer posted: »

Proof?

• If you see this comment, you're probably not dead.

CONGRATULATIONS ;)

They're threatning to "blast Tel Aviv" in about 15 minutes... They made a declaration... I need to brace myself O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.