The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• lol, that girl went flying xD

• Apparently I laughed hysterically at my pillow after I threw it on the ground

Alt text

I took a painkiller. It was supposed to make the pain the go away for at least 2 hours. Apparently I laughed hysterically at my pillow after

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury

Alt text

I saw that picture and I had to do it.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I can see it! Let's party! :D

Alt text

If you see this comment, you're probably not dead. CONGRATULATIONS

• OH MY GOD

IT'S A SHARKTOPUS BEAR <3

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I saw that picture and I had to do it.

• 100% legit. Not photoshopped at all. Its a rare species.

OH MY GOD IT'S A SHARKTOPUS BEAR

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited July 2014

GUYS WHEN IS EP4

• SHATAP!

Alt text

Talimancer posted: »

GUYS WHEN IS EP4

• July 22, 2016.

GUYS WHEN IS EP4

• Wot comment did you see. Edited one or that one.

AWESOMEO posted: »

SHATAP!

edited July 2014

LOL, someone drew fanart of the YMS guy and his review on "After Earth" where he mowed Jaden and his family down:

Alt text

• edited July 2014

LOL Jaden's eyebrows!!

LOL, someone drew fanart of the YMS guy and his review on "After Earth" where he mowed Jaden and his family down:

• The one where you posted the "trailer" xD

Wot comment did you see. Edited one or that one.

• That's quite the auto correct xD

Octopuses question... What comment? What's is that one where you said something like "I think I want ep 4" Edit: Lmao, I meant "obvious"

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alt text

^ ATR's epic white girl dance moves

I can see it! Let's party!

• Lol, my brother actually told me that I threw my pillow on the ground and kept laughing at it. And the weird thing is that I don't remember any of that stuff!

Apparently I laughed hysterically at my pillow after I threw it on the ground

• Alt text

The bottom of this scene isn't pretty...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ ATR's epic white girl dance moves

• There is also "Obsrickles" :P

That's quite the auto correct xD

• I freakin love it <3

100% legit. Not photoshopped at all. Its a rare species.

edited July 2014

You would never let this happen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wonn0l7eNVA

Just saw came across this amazing video and wanted to share it, it gets the point across.

• edited July 2014

Pain killers are the shit. I've never gone crazy taking them though. As for anesthesia, that's a different story. I was at the beginning stage of taking it so I was basically drunk. They were prepping me for surgery and a nurse started touching my nuts for some odd reason and I started laughing and said "watch yourself ma'am" and laughed again xD

I took a painkiller. It was supposed to make the pain the go away for at least 2 hours. Apparently I laughed hysterically at my pillow after

• watch yourself ma'am

Seriously though, anesthesia sleep is the best sleep ever.

Pain killers are the shit. I've never gone crazy taking them though. As for anesthesia, that's a different story. I was at the beginning sta

• "watch yourself ma'am"

LOL

Pain killers are the shit. I've never gone crazy taking them though. As for anesthesia, that's a different story. I was at the beginning sta

• Hell yeah.

watch yourself ma'am Seriously though, anesthesia sleep is the best sleep ever.

• Yeah it is! I swear I went in at 7 AM and woke up 10 seconds later at 11AM

watch yourself ma'am Seriously though, anesthesia sleep is the best sleep ever.

• Join the Nightingales !! Dat thieving life !

Lmao, yup. I went to get something to eat and I saw it there on the shelf thing.

• Not my painkillers. According to my brother I kept saying "look at all the rainbows"

• Your an interesting man. XD

Not my painkillers. According to my brother I kept saying "look at all the rainbows"

• at 7 AM and woke up 10 seconds later at 11AM

You mean 4 hours later -_-

Yeah it is! I swear I went in at 7 AM and woke up 10 seconds later at 11AM

• All I do is steal. But I hate when that dude comes to me and says "You committed crime in skyrim, what is your say" idk he says something like that. He's so freaken annoying.

Join the Nightingales !! Dat thieving life !

• I remember when I went into surgery, I didn't even have time to count down like the doctor told me, I was just out, like someone had smashed me in the face... except without the pain.

Waking up is a bitch though.... because all you want to do is sleep, but the nurses have to wake you up to make sure you're not dead.

Hell yeah.

• Heeeey.

• That one xD. I wanted that to go better :<. But it just posted the video.

The one where you posted the "trailer" xD

• Really? They kept telling me "your not gonna remember this part" but I proved them wrong!

I remember when I went into surgery, I didn't even have time to count down like the doctor told me, I was just out, like someone had smashed

• Some people dream crazy shit, but I didn't, lol. I kinda wish I had. :(

When I woke up I started crying because I wanted to go back to sleep so bad but the nurses needed to keep me awake.

Yeah it is! I swear I went in at 7 AM and woke up 10 seconds later at 11AM

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

Heeeey.

• It feels like 10 seconds. Lol. xD

at 7 AM and woke up 10 seconds later at 11AM You mean 4 hours later -_-

• edited July 2014

Sad thing is, that's probably the real release date. -_-

July 22, 2016.

• Yep.

It feels like 10 seconds. Lol. xD

edited July 2014

The doctor just put the thing on me and I started looking at the ceiling like some stoned idiot, then I was out.

I remember when I went into surgery, I didn't even have time to count down like the doctor told me, I was just out, like someone had smashed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.