The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ha, I---- actually, I don't doubt that at all.

It's cause I was staring at the screen playing that stupid drawing game, and I wasn't blinking. >.<

The amount of pain in my arm is higher.

• I was actually there now. Only 2 players online including me.

Ha, I---- actually, I don't doubt that at all. It's cause I was staring at the screen playing that stupid drawing game, and I wasn't blinking. >.<

• Your comment showed up in my feed, but not here.

I was actually there now. There are only 2 players online including me.

lmfao, is Pro still there?

The amount of pain in my arm is higher.

• I don't know who's the other player. I think it's ATR.

Your comment showed up in my feed, but not here. I was actually there now. There are only 2 players online including me. lmfao, is Pro still there?

• Yeah, everyone's asleep. I was about to, until my head started hurting. Now I'm just waiting for the Tylenol to start working.

I don't know who's the other player. I think it's ATR.

• When my head hurts I just put it in ice cold water. Works every time. But I can't feel my face after doing that.

Yeah, everyone's asleep. I was about to, until my head started hurting. Now I'm just waiting for the Tylenol to start working.

• ATR stayed there, but she didn't do anything or chat with us, lol.

Yeah, everyone's asleep. I was about to, until my head started hurting. Now I'm just waiting for the Tylenol to start working.

• lmao, yeah, I'll pass xD

It's just a tension headache, so it should go away soon. Being on my phone probably isn't speeding up the process, tho.

When my head hurts I just put it in ice cold water. Works every time. But I can't feel my face after doing that.

• edited July 2014

Yeah, I use the water for bad headaches. Just lower the brightness of the phone or your eye will start hurting.

lmao, yeah, I'll pass xD It's just a tension headache, so it should go away soon. Being on my phone probably isn't speeding up the process, tho.

• Hehe, that was fun. Freaking killed my brain though. >.<

ATR stayed there, but she didn't do anything or chat with us, lol.

• edited July 2014

Good morning to you too, sir!

Good morning.

• She's just there... Watching... Waiting... Owl suiting...

Yeah, but we left the lounge empty, lol. Yeah, you probably stayed there too long making those cat faces. B]

Hehe, that was fun. Freaking killed my brain though. >.<

• Lol, I never expected Noncy to actually show up, considering that he hardly ever says anything in the lounge. It was like nearly everyone was there, it was awesome :3

Hey, don't judge my epic cat face making skills, Pro.

She's just there... Watching... Waiting... Owl suiting... Yeah, but we left the lounge empty, lol. Yeah, you probably stayed there too long making those cat faces. B]

• edited July 2014

Noncy should join more, heh. Lol, it's hard with a mouse but it was still fun. That tic tac toe, lmao. Why did you get so mad over that, haha. >:p

Lol, I never expected Noncy to actually show up, considering that he hardly ever says anything in the lounge. It was like nearly everyone was there, it was awesome Hey, don't judge my epic cat face making skills, Pro.

• I also never expected Rachel to draw like that. ;o That tiger was insane.

Lol, because I'm freaking blind!!! I think I've got someone beat, but then nope, someone else gets it first, and all because I didn't see it!! >:( That always happens to me. I hate that game, ever since I was little. The person who created it should be buried in lava.

Meh, I guess I'm just a sore loser. Or maybe just a loser in general. :c

Noncy should join more, heh. Lol, it's hard with a mouse but it was still fun. That tic tac toe, lmao. Why did you get so mad over that, haha. >:p

• Super Bored.

CodPatrol posted: »

Bored.

• DLB did an awesome job! Lol, poor, Rah shell. Well, going to sleep, night, loser. Maybe we can try again later. >B]

I also never expected Rachel to draw like that. ;o That tiger was insane. Lol, because I'm freaking blind!!! I think I've got someone bea

• Like hell. You'll win every time anyway. >.>

NIGHT LOSER!!

DLB did an awesome job! Lol, poor, Rah shell. Well, going to sleep, night, loser. Maybe we can try again later. >B]

• More bored.

Super Bored.

• k, I know I'm supposed to be sleeping (seriously, what am i still doing up), but I wanted to show you guys this song because its awesome. So here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsYg1uXgdug

• Finally figured out how to post pictures, can only use Google Image ones.

• GO TO SLEEP!!! You'll end up as sick as me.

k, I know I'm supposed to be sleeping (seriously, what am i still doing up), but I wanted to show you guys this song because its awesome. So here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsYg1uXgdug

• Word go to sleep.

k, I know I'm supposed to be sleeping (seriously, what am i still doing up), but I wanted to show you guys this song because its awesome. So here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsYg1uXgdug

• DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO GUSTAC

GO TO SLEEP!!! You'll end up as sick as me.

• Alt text

Word go to sleep.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

I ORDER YOU TO SLEEP, MISS WOODBURC.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO GUSTAC

• Sleeping is for when you're dead.

I ORDER YOU TO SLEEP, MISS WOODBURC.

• Then I will send the Tweedles after you, sleep well, Miss Woodburc.

Sleeping is for when you're dead.

• Thanks, Sir Gustac. I'll try.

Then I will send the Tweedles after you, sleep well, Miss Woodburc.

• That is good, Miss Woodburc.

Thanks, Sir Gustac. I'll try.

• Why are you still awake?

• Me.

Uhhh... anyone here?

• Uhhh... anyone here?

• Who needs sleep anyway?

Honestly I have no idea why I'm awake at this time. I fell asleep at around 2am and woke up at 5. ugh. But I'm eating bacon so I'm happy.

• Honestly I have no idea why I'm awake at this time. I fell asleep at around 2am and woke up at 5. ugh. But I'm eating bacon so I'm happy.

Me.

• Who needs sleep anyway?

Honestly I have no idea why I'm awake at this time. I fell asleep at around 2am and woke up at 5. ugh. But I'm eating bacon so I'm happy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.