Can't communicate with TellTale servers..

Hello, I just purchased the game and I cannot play. When I login it tells me it can't communicate with the telltale servers!
I tried the regedit trick but it did nothing so far!..
http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/54020/login-error-can039t-communicate-with-telltale-servers-
Please help :/

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited February 2014

Please try logging in again alternating between your username and your email address. If you still encounter a Login Error, this may indicate an issue with your login information in your registry. To correct this, please open a command window (Below are instructions on how to open a command window).

Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "cmd" and press enter

Windows Vista / 7: Press the Windows key. Type in "cmd" and press enter

Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "cmd" and press enter

Then copy the command line below and paste it into the command window, press enter, and confirm the question (to confirm the question, type “y” and press enter):

REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher”

(Please make sure when you copy the above text that you do not copy a space before or after the text, as that will produce an error message)

Also please make sure your password ONLY contains a-z, A-Z, and 0-9 and no other characters. If you have an " or \ or any non-ASCII characters in your password, please login to your account on our website and change your password.

Also, please make sure you are using the correct username/email and password. You can verify this information by logging into your account on our website. Please also note that your login credentials are case sensitive.

If you are still encountering an error message after trying these suggestions, please reply and specify the exact error message you see.

Please also note that our servers are overloaded with download requests, and that if you are not at first able to download it, you should be able to after a few tries.

• The problem solved itself. I'm geussing there was something wrong with the servers at the time?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. At the time of your discussion post, Episode 2's release, and high server traffic, may have caused the issue. I am glad you are now able to play!

The problem solved itself. I'm geussing there was something wrong with the servers at the time?

This discussion has been closed.