Problems with Season's Pass

I have Season Pass from Amazon.

I've downloaded PC version from "My Games" tab on my account (all episodes avaliable).

On my episode's list - in the game - episodes 2 - 5 have "Coming soon" tag. (Season Pass - on the left side of the screen - has tag "Owned")

When I'm trying to continue my savegame after 1st episode (there is a Ep 2 "Coming Soon" message too), window appears "TRY AGAIN LATER. Unable to download at this time. Please try again later"

I've repaired the game, uninstalled it several times and nothing changed.

Do you have any solutions?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

• Everything done according to instructions given

File(s)

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply h

I apologize for the inconvenience, please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your

C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Wolf Among Us\ file directory,

and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make Episodes 2-5 available to download.

rrudy102 posted: »

Everything done according to instructions given File(s)

• Deleting SyncFs folder didn't help. Nothing has changed. Episodes 2-5 have still 'Coming soon' status.

I apologize for the inconvenience, please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Wolf

• edited July 2014

Hey Rudy,

I've found a solution (or workaround). I had a custom destination for my "Documents" Folder. After I changed it to the standard destination "C:\Users\Username\Documents" and restartet the game the Episodes 2-5 were mysteriously all released at once...
    Now I can download all Episodes.

hope it works for you too
    Richard

Deleting SyncFs folder didn't help. Nothing has changed. Episodes 2-5 have still 'Coming soon' status.

@rrudy102 the reason you are experiencing this error may be because of the multiple '!' in your file structure. Please try renaming your username on your computer, and taking out the !!!! from the file name, and restart the game, and you should be able to download Episodes 2-5.

Thank you @hrknost for pointing this out. I hope you two enjoy the game!

Deleting SyncFs folder didn't help. Nothing has changed. Episodes 2-5 have still 'Coming soon' status.

This discussion has been closed.