The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol nah, I knew it was from the brain. I just couldn't remember what the name of it was. The whole striatum thing.

Lol, you really thought it was the heart? xD Im trying to remember the other one, it was for the feeling of attraction. Its on the tip of m

• Lightning struck right next to my house this morning and woke my ass up in a split second and the power went out for about 5. I was so pissed, I NEED SLEEP WHEN I CAN GET IT.

Damn it, Thor! Thunder storm made everyone's power go out for several seconds, hope it doesn't happen again.

• Them chest pains...

Lol, I left? When did I leave?

• DON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD PRO :(

I'm disappointed... Rah Shell... what the hell? B[ They're okay, I guess. B^]

• "He's like 10" I something someone once said to Gustav and since then we just say it as a joke to everyone, and I'm pretty sure everything else was a joke too...

papai46 posted: »

He said: “He's like ten” and “He's annoying, he's annoying in GTA too”.

• Alt text

XD

Puncake32 posted: »

My ex girlfriend is seriously stalking me. Every day, everywhere i go...Its becoming seriously freeky. Oh wait, its my hand..

• Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

Ok I get it, he's retarded as fuck XD

• lmao, I bet you don't know where in the brain its located.

Lol nah, I knew it was from the brain. I just couldn't remember what the name of it was. The whole striatum thing.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Lol, you really thought it was the heart? xD Im trying to remember the other one, it was for the feeling of attraction. Its on the tip of m

• You live in a Hoose or Apartment?

The whole block, but only for like 15 seconds.

• I see what you did there!

My ex girlfriend is seriously stalking me. Every day, everywhere i go...Its becoming seriously freeky. Oh wait, its my hand..

• Sorry xD

Markd4547 posted: »

I leave for 5 minutes and all see is JADEN SMITH everywhere and his quotes pls I'm losing brain cells seeing this shit :'O

• Hoose

That hoose, bro. B]

You live in a Hoose or Apartment?

• LOL, I don't know shit about biology! I would be a terrible doctor.....

Um... is it in the front part?

lmao, I bet you don't know where in the brain its located.

• Lmao, it's a sign!

Alt text

Lightning struck right next to my house this morning and woke my ass up in a split second and the power went out for about 5. I was so pissed, I NEED SLEEP WHEN I CAN GET IT.

• I love it WTF I'm I saying XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sorry xD

• I hope so, i don't think i'm annoying, do you?

"He's like 10" I something someone once said to Gustav and since then we just say it as a joke to everyone, and I'm pretty sure everything else was a joke too...

• edited July 2014

Stalk her back. When you see her just give her a shivering stare and don't stop staring at her, like this

Alt text

It will freak her out, and she'll leave you alone. Trust me. IT WORKS. I've done it. ALOT. This also works when you are in public and someone is looking at you and wont stop, just stare back. But you have to keep a strait face though. OH WAIT. WHY AM I SAYING THIS. Its your hand. xD

• Why do you care if he said your ten?

He said: “He's like ten” and “He's annoying, he's annoying in GTA too”.

• I came back. My people here need me....no they don't. v_v

Them chest pains...

• I just thought you were going to do it... High expectations, too.

DON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD PRO

• It ain't. its harder than rocket science.

Lol, its not rocket science. :P

• Did you read the last sentence?

Stalk her back. When you see her just give her a shivering stare and don't stop staring at her, like this It will freak her out, and

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited July 2014

Stalk her back. When you see her just give her a shivering stare and don't stop staring at her, like this It will freak her out, and

• Why am I chatting with you, when you hate me? Lol.

I came back. My people here need me....no they don't. v_v

• -_________________-

Maybe I'll try again..... later.

I just thought you were going to do it... High expectations, too.

• There's tons of lightning every second by me right now. I got tons of warnings on my phone about severe thunderstorms and flash floods :I

Lightning struck right next to my house this morning and woke my ass up in a split second and the power went out for about 5. I was so pissed, I NEED SLEEP WHEN I CAN GET IT.

• Lol, yeah its the front part. The Prefrontal Cortex.

Don't ask me how I know this, because even I don't know how I know.

LOL, I don't know shit about biology! I would be a terrible doctor..... Um... is it in the front part?

• Nah, but if you did draw dicks there I can see why people would find it annoying.

I hope so, i don't think i'm annoying, do you?

• edited July 2014

Alt text

lmao close enough I'm not explaining sheet DLB you legend XD

• Fucking love that commercial XD "No, No, No, Not in my House."

Lmao, it's a sign!

• Alt text

Alt text

Why the long face? B^]

-_________________- Maybe I'll try again..... later.

• That's Crazy at least it didn't cause some hardcore damage and took out the lights for like a week.

Hoose That hoose, bro. B]

• edited July 2014

Im joking..

Did you read the last sentence?

• Hurricane Sandy was a bitch, no power for like 3 weeks.

That's Crazy at least it didn't cause some hardcore damage and took out the lights for like a week.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Figures.. lol.

Im joking..

• I don't! I care about him calling me annoying in front of my friends!

Why do you care if he said your ten?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.