HELP NEEDED : Wolf among us Steam Broken

edited July 2014 in Site Support

I own the WAU on steam and decided to start playing it. I had bought the game on the summer sale this year and last night the game worked but when i went to play today black screen no video, just sound i waited 10 mins and nothing but sound. I uninstalled the game , reinstalled it verrifyed its cache restarted my pc. I own the WD seasons 1 and 2 and never have had this issue please help i would love to play this game!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the Windows shortcut (Alt+Enter) and see if you are then able to see the game. If you can, please try changing the game's resolution, and graphics settings to a lower setting, and then try switching back to Full Screen Mode to see if you are able to play in that mode successfully.

• Thanks for the help i did what you said and am able to see my game now, unfortunately no mater if i turn down all the settings it only shows up in windowed mode. :/

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the Windows shortcut (Alt+Enter) and see if you are

• i figured it out thanks for the help TelltaleMike!!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You're welcome. I hope that you are now able to enjoy the game!

mamaturtle posted: »

i figured it out thanks for the help TelltaleMike!!

This discussion has been closed.