The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

This day keeps on getting better and better...

Alt text

Alt text

Let the hype commence.

edit: Damn, Mark already did it.

• Third Commandment: Thou shalt remember The Great Gatsby and keep it holy, for It is one of the greatest movies of all time.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Second Commandment: Honour thy newborn babies for they are the most intelligent beings to exist.

• edited July 2014

I'll have to check something later on when I'm on PC. Mwuahahaha!

WHAT TELL ME

• qwjkrfbqawgsdghsdgh

FINE

I'll have to check something later on when I'm on PC. Mwuahahaha!

• Fourth Commandment: Thou shalt not watch "After Earth", for it is the worst and most evil creation of the M. Night Shyamalan and is co. produced by Beelzebub.

Third Commandment: Thou shalt remember The Great Gatsby and keep it holy, for It is one of the greatest movies of all time.

• Where's Steve the boat?

Some of the art in gigapainter, lol. @JonGon @Markd4547 @Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @SweetPeaClem @WhatToWriteHere

• Alt text

The Great Gatsby

Dat ending though old sport :'(

Third Commandment: Thou shalt remember The Great Gatsby and keep it holy, for It is one of the greatest movies of all time.

• And the act of watching "After Earth" is one of the biggest sins to ever be committed in the religion of Jadenism.

Fifth Commandment: Thou art forbidden to wear any sort of garment which shields the hands, for Jaden Smith, our Lord and Savior, has provided us with foresight of such body parts, and they shall be kept holy and consecrated forevermore.

Fourth Commandment: Thou shalt not watch "After Earth", for it is the worst and most evil creation of the M. Night Shyamalan and is co. produced by Beelzebub.

• I'm starting a religion, Mark, don't make me feel right now ;-;

Markd4547 posted: »

The Great Gatsby Dat ending though old sport

• qwjkrfbqawgsdghsdgh

Don't you say that... Don't you EVER say that...

Still a maybe, though, but I'll let you know.

qwjkrfbqawgsdghsdgh FINE

• You or someone will have to ahow me it when I'm on PC.

Where's Steve the boat?

• Alt text

XD ok you did it better then I was going to do it anyway dem pics :D

This day keeps on getting better and better... Let the hype commence. edit: Damn, Mark already did it.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

It's funny, because he starred in it xD

Sixth Commandment: Thou shalt abhor school, for it is nothing but a contrivance used in the interest of brain washing the youth.

And the act of watching "After Earth" is one of the biggest sins to ever be committed in the religion of Jadenism. Fifth Commandment: Tho

• edited July 2014

Ok sry :D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I'm starting a religion, Mark, don't make me feel right now ;-;

• edited July 2014

Sharkeisha no.

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Seventh Commandment: Thou shalt not uphold to any other idol except for our Lord and Savior Jaden Smith, save for perhaps Jonah Hill, and only on days when the LORD is feeling especially generous.

It's funny, because he starred in it xD Sixth Commandment: Thou shalt abhor school, for it is nothing but a contrivance used in the interest of brain washing the youth.

• MARK YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE T_T

c r i e s

Ok sry

• Eighth Commandment: Tough Shalt Endorse The Habit Of Capitalizing Every Word, For Jaden Thinks It Looks Cool.

Seventh Commandment: Thou shalt not uphold to any other idol except for our Lord and Savior Jaden Smith, save for perhaps Jonah Hill, and only on days when the LORD is feeling especially generous.

• sry This will cheer them feels up :'D

Alt text

Alt text

MARK YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE T_T c r i e s

• and intelligent

Ninth Commandment: Thou shalt always be aware of the fact that thou just don't "get it". YOU DONT YOU DONT YOU DONT!!!!!!!

Eighth Commandment: Tough Shalt Endorse The Habit Of Capitalizing Every Word, For Jaden Thinks It Looks Cool.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Tenth Commandment: Thou shalt pledge to devote thy life in the pursuit of swag and #MONEY.

and intelligent Ninth Commandment: Thou shalt always be aware of the fact that thou just don't "get it". YOU DONT YOU DONT YOU DONT!!!!!!!

• :')

Alt text

sry This will cheer them feels up :'D

• lmfaoooo this is so good xD

Tenth Commandment: Thou shalt pledge to devote thy life in the pursuit of swag and #MONEY.

• How about no

I'd rather not get punched

Sharkeisha no.

• Eleventh Commandment: Anoder uan bekuz fukk de popo I m gad.

lmfaoooo this is so good xD

• LMFAO OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS LIKE ANOTHER LANGUAGE OR SOMETHING

I TRIED TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE THAT SHIT

I FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS

Eleventh Commandment: Anoder uan bekuz fukk de popo I m gad.

• xD

Check you Feed in about 5 minutes.

LMFAO OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS LIKE ANOTHER LANGUAGE OR SOMETHING I TRIED TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE THAT SHIT I FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS

• Photoshop me with my family :D

Anyone has suggestions for something I should make on Photoshop? Brent? Rachelle?

• Son, did you get arrested for picking locks?

Photoshop me with my family

• Alt text

Stay tuned for today's meme

• ...a fedora...I feel like I know where this is going..

• No mom. I MEAN Dad. :D

Son, did you get arrested for picking locks?

• Just for that mistake, we're not going to the park tomorrow.

You have three seconds to get to your room before the belt comes off. 1.... 2......

No mom. I MEAN Dad.

• DAT HAT. I LOVE IT.

• Alt text

Love the pic but you had a Fedora and you did not tip it I am disappoint :'(

• NOOOOOOOO -runs to room-

Just for that mistake, we're not going to the park tomorrow. You have three seconds to get to your room before the belt comes off. 1.... 2......

• I'm not your mother! Your mom's too nice. Someone needs to put their foot down once in a while in this family.

NOOOOOOOO -runs to room-

• I'll do it tomorrow :D

Love the pic but you had a Fedora and you did not tip it I am disappoint

• Bad stuff gon' happen. ;_;

This day keeps on getting better and better... Let the hype commence. edit: Damn, Mark already did it.

• Lol, my sun with sunglasses looks so beautiful.

Some of the art in gigapainter, lol. @JonGon @Markd4547 @Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @SweetPeaClem @WhatToWriteHere

Sign in to comment in this discussion.