The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Zoom into the page, it was really hard fitting them in those tiny stone tablets xD

What Mark said. I cant really read it. V_V

• O_O

Markd4547 posted: »

This deep and smooth XD ^

• ugh, CiD. I cant use Skype, but I might use that Vocaroo thing. But there is like no room in my house with no people in it. So they be like "Rachel, why dafaq you be talking to your computer like dat??!" idk, I'll try to think of something.

BTW I'm also sick so if i did it, my voice sounds alot different than normal :/

Mom. Please? It doesn't have to be video chat. I can call you on Skype.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014
  • Insert sarcastic laugh gif.

Oh yeah my reaction video! Well I deleted it so yeeeah.

• That's not a real answer. :o

Because no. >:p

• Alt text

Show thy face and you shall hear thou art sing XD

I never got that singing video. I never heard thy voice.

• Dude... This is like, I can't even ;_;

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Welcome_to_Woodbury It is done.

• In a good way or a bad way?

Twistee posted: »

Dude... This is like, I can't even ;_;

• edited July 2014

E:<

Insert sarcastic laugh gif.

• The 11 Commandments of Jadenism (created by AWESOMEO and Woodbury)

1) Thou shalt wear a worried look on your face at all times. 2) Honour thy newborn babies for they are the most intelligent beings to exist. 3) Thou shalt remember The Great Gatsby and keep it holy, for It is one of the greatest movies of all time. 4) Thou shalt not watch "After Earth", for it is the worst and most evil creation of the M. Night Shyamalan and is co. produced by Beelzebub. 5) Thou art forbidden to wear any sort of garment which shields the hands, for Jaden Smith, our Lord and Savior, has provided us with foresight of such body parts, and they shall be kept holy and consecrated forevermore. 6) Thou shalt abhor school, for it is nothing but a contrivance used in the interest of brain washing the youth. 7) Thou shalt not uphold to any other idol except for our Lord and Savior Jaden Smith, save for perhaps Jonah Hill, and only on days when the LORD is feeling especially generous. 8) Thou Shalt Endorse The Habit Of Capitalizing Every Word, For Jaden Thinks It Looks Cool And Intelligent. 9) Thou shalt always be aware of the fact that thou just don't "get it". YOU DONT YOU DONT YOU DONT!!!!!!!10) Thou shalt pledge to devote thy life in the pursuit of swag and #MONEY. 11) Anoder uan bekuz fukk de popo I m gad.

PRAISE JADEN, PRAISE OUR LORD!

• Da fabulous way.

In a good way or a bad way?

• Why can't you use Skype?

ugh, CiD. I cant use Skype, but I might use that Vocaroo thing. But there is like no room in my house with no people in it. So they be lik

• thnx

@Markd4547 @Dont_Look_Back Look here, it's zoomed in: http://prntscr.com/433ozx

• edited July 2014

Dont feel like it. Because stuff and thaaangs

Why can't you use Skype?

edited July 2014

Hail Jaden, full of swag, Will Smith is with thee.

The 11 Commandments of Jadenism (created by AWESOMEO and Woodbury) 1) Thou shalt wear a worried look on your face at all times. 2) Honou

• :/

Dont feel like it. Because stuff and thaaangs

• We gotta come up with some sort of legit prayer. Like that Kenny one.

"Hail Jaden, full of swag. The #MONEY is with thee. Blessed art thou among (???) and blessed is the (????). Holy Jaden, Son of Will, pray for us peasants, now and in the hour of our death. Amen."

Hail Jaden, full of swag, Will Smith is with thee.

• edited July 2014

Fanks m8 :D

@Markd4547 @Dont_Look_Back Look here, it's zoomed in: http://prntscr.com/433ozx

edited July 2014

Damn, I need to think about this.

We took it so fucking far, I like it.

We gotta come up with some sort of legit prayer. Like that Kenny one. "Hail Jaden, full of swag. The #MONEY is with thee. Blessed art tho

• Ya need geezus. XD

The 11 Commandments of Jadenism (created by AWESOMEO and Woodbury) 1) Thou shalt wear a worried look on your face at all times. 2) Honou

• Alt text

Praise!! thy will get jiggy with it with thy commandments :DDDD

• We shall dance in the name of our Lord and Savior Jaden!

Alt text

• I can't even believe we did all this, lmfao.

Damn, I need to think about this. We took it so fucking far, I like it.

• Sir, you spelled Jaden wrong.

Ya need geezus. XD

• What's real if our eyes aren't real?

That's not a real answer.

• OMG SHAKESPEAREAN LANGUAGE NOOOOO

• lmao

What's real if our eyes aren't real?

• I tried to send you my voice clip, don't forget that B]

Show thy face and you shall hear thou art sing XD

• I trust you but it's a video of me singing and actually trying arkwardly to embarrassing aint no one got time for that :O might tho I'll think about it :D

I tried to send you my voice clip, don't forget that B]

• We exchanged promises of revolution in the expanding darkness, I won't let anyone interfere with everything that is to come in the future! >:D

Jadenism will slowly grow and thrive.

I can't even believe we did all this, lmfao.

• I learn so much in here.

edited July 2014

It's more like Biblical English, trust me, it can be worse.

Deceptio posted: »

OMG SHAKESPEAREAN LANGUAGE NOOOOO

• 10000 likes I reached the milestone :'D

Alt text

YESSSSSSS FINALLY :''''''''''''D

PARTYALONE

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Bring on the next 10000

Alt text

• Alt text

10000 likes I reached the milestone :'D YESSSSSSS FINALLY :''''''''''''D PARTYALONE Bring on the next 10000

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

WOOOOOOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS MARK!!! <3

10000 likes I reached the milestone :'D YESSSSSSS FINALLY :''''''''''''D PARTYALONE Bring on the next 10000

• We have to make this work, Daniel. The entire human race is counting on us.

We exchanged promises of revolution in the expanding darkness, I won't let anyone interfere with everything that is to come in the future! >:D Jadenism will slowly grow and thrive.

• Lol, but I heard it wasn't bad. Send it if you want to man, don't sweat it. B]

I trust you but it's a video of me singing and actually trying arkwardly to embarrassing aint no one got time for that :O might tho I'll think about it

• Pro, don't try to match Jaden's wisdom, you won't succeed.

• Do you ever feel like putting on an Elmo or Cookie monster costume, and just going around dancing?

lmao

Sign in to comment in this discussion.