The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm on giga if anyone wants to join. Oh and we should decide a neutral city where the loungers could all meet up at xD

• LOL THIS IS GREAT.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury @AWESOMEO I TRIED And I failed..

• You poor fool. You're Too far gone. there is no way to save you.

Well excuuuuuuuuse me, SIR. Jaden's "stupidity" is the first thing to make sense to me in a long time! "Trees Are Never Sad Look At Th

• Alt text

DLB was there since my first day on the forum. You were a legend in this forum even before I came here hugs <3

WHOOOOOOO YEAH

• Nah, I'm going to sleep :P

I'm on giga if anyone wants to join. Oh and we should decide a neutral city where the loungers could all meet up at xD

• YOU DIDN'T FAIL IT'S WONDERFUL :D

• Hmmm... okay.

BUT I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE THERE WITH YOU LIKE LAST TIME

that was weird.

I'm on giga if anyone wants to join. Oh and we should decide a neutral city where the loungers could all meet up at xD

• Thanks. :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOL THIS IS GREAT.

• lol the color around him is off. :/

YOU DIDN'T FAIL IT'S WONDERFUL

• edited July 2014

.>:p

You poor fool. You're Too far gone. there is no way to save you.

• Maybe later when I'm on PC. B]

Okay...

• But i have no swag bro so does that mean im going to swagless hell?

Go pray for mercy, Jaden will judge you by the amount of swag you have.

• Mark. You're gonna mak me cri. ;_; -HUGS- <3333333

YOU'RE THE LEGEND MARK. YOU ARE. I live you and I love you all!! -Cries harder-

Markd4547 posted: »

DLB was there since my first day on the forum. You were a legend in this forum even before I came here hugs

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Over 20000 I never seen anyone with that much likes dayum bow

YOU ALL ARE NOOOOOOBBZZ BOW DOWN TO ME

• lmaooooo being in a room alone with your son is the worst person to be alone with! xD

Hmmm... okay. BUT I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE THERE WITH YOU LIKE LAST TIME that was weird.

• Insert dafuq meme with the girl and her hand out.

.>:p

• I think I'm gonna go to bed now, it's 5 AM...

@Welcome_to_Woodbury We need to arrange some more things with the Jadenism, it's not done yet.

Good night everyone, have an awesome day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9TunCtR3dQ

By the way, check this thread out and comment there so we can get to know eachother better:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/75623/i-want-to-know-about-you-guys-girls

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Yes, in hell you will forced into watching M. Night movies (apart from "The Sixth Sense"), especially "After Earth", the worlds most disgusting abomination of as an excuse that is called a "movie" to promote Jaden.

But i have no swag bro so does that mean im going to swagless hell?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I wouldn't even send my worst enemy to rewatch the butchering of Avatar: The Last Airbender over and over again. Or most M. Night films anyway.

Yes, in hell you will forced into watching M. Night movies (apart from "The Sixth Sense"), especially "After Earth", the worlds most disgusting abomination of as an excuse that is called a "movie" to promote Jaden.

• That's why it's hell.

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

I wouldn't even send my worst enemy to rewatch the butchering of Avatar: The Last Airbender over and over again. Or most M. Night films anyway.

• Alright. 8)

Maybe later when I'm on PC. B]

• Nope, it's Shakespearean.

It's more like Biblical English, trust me, it can be worse.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014

Congratulations Mark! I'm halfway there :)

Alt text

Here's a joker gif just for you :D

10000 likes I reached the milestone :'D YESSSSSSS FINALLY :''''''''''''D PARTYALONE Bring on the next 10000

• edited July 2014

Alt text

XD That.................That is the sheet :DDDDDDDDD I like it epic win for me

• Well, most of what we wrote is from the Tablets of Testimony , most of the words we used are from the bible and Shakespeare used them and reinvented them.

Deceptio posted: »

Nope, it's Shakespearean.

• Night bro ;D

I think I'm gonna go to bed now, it's 5 AM... @Welcome_to_Woodbury We need to arrange some more things with the Jadenism, it's not done

• I'm just messing with you man, lol. But it's still a bit confusing, nonetheless.

Well, most of what we wrote is from the Tablets of Testimony , most of the words we used are from the bible and Shakespeare used them and reinvented them.

• Damn you beat me to it i was gonna say even THAT torture of a movie? God they fucked up bad on that shit i went to watch it and paid extra for 3D THERE WAS NOTHING IN 3D WTF.

dojo32161 posted: »

• Shakespearean language was always easier to me, understanding the bible in Hebrew is impossible.

I'm just messing with you man, lol. But it's still a bit confusing, nonetheless.

• Don't forget After Earth... I think he actually topped his worst movie after After Earth.

Damn you beat me to it i was gonna say even THAT torture of a movie? God they fucked up bad on that shit i went to watch it and paid extra for 3D THERE WAS NOTHING IN 3D WTF.

• Alt text

Thanks Deceptbro your still awesome I known you a while another legend here the likes is only a number but good luck :D

Congratulations Mark! I'm halfway there Here's a joker gif just for you

• Thanks Mark :)

You are easily one of the best people here and one of my closest and most awesome friends on here :)

And by the way, inspired by you, I am now a decepti-bro.

Thanks Deceptbro your still awesome I known you a while another legend here the likes is only a number but good luck

• Never watched any of his movies after last airbender if a movie comes out and they even give this motherfucker a special thanks in the credits i aint watching it.

Don't forget After Earth... I think he actually topped his worst movie after After Earth.

• They didn't mention his name in any trailer/promotion video for After Earth, they knew no one would come.

Never watched any of his movies after last airbender if a movie comes out and they even give this motherfucker a special thanks in the credits i aint watching it.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm honored to be your bro and that name/comment thanks :'D

Thanks Mark You are easily one of the best people here and one of my closest and most awesome friends on here And by the way, inspired by you, I am now a decepti-bro.

• xD that dude should just quit.

They didn't mention his name in any trailer/promotion video for After Earth, they knew no one would come.

• Alt text

Gigapaint time better head to bed night going to be a ghost-town here now :'(

• Anyday :)

I'm honored to be your bro and that name/comment thanks :'D

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2014

He won't be quitting anytime soon he has two new movies coming soon.

2014 Sundowning

2015 Labor of Love

xD that dude should just quit.

• Why is SweetPea always hungry? Lmao.

Alright. 8)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.