Always 'New' Book of Fables?

This isn't a game-breaking issue or anything, and aside from the occasional 'This is a choice!' error during some playthroughs, my gaming experience with TWAU has been relatively bug-free.

However, recently my 'Book of Fables' always has 'New' beside it, indicating a new entry--but I know that I don't have any new entries, since I've acquired all of them from Eps 1-4 and read each and every one of them. I have 2 separate save files and I know that it tracks these things separately, so I've gone through several times on both save files, through the BoF, and the 'New' sign beside Extras doesn't go away.

Again its not a game breaker or anything, but its really annoying and obviously an error. I haven't seen any mention of this anywhere else on the internet, so I don't know if anyone else has this problem too or its just me. I even went to be so thorough as not only going through each BoF entry individually, but scrolling down its text box fully as well. On both of my save files. No change.

Any ideas or help?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have not heard of this particular issue occurring. I will make sure to pass this information along to the team, and thank you for the extra information!

• No problem. If it helps I can run the diagnostic thing and upload/link it, but I don't know if its necessary here? Or if this issue would show up in the log. But its an option anyway. Thanks for the assistance and hopefully this gets fixed, though again its not a game-breaker if it isn't. Just annoying that it keeps showing up, lol.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have not heard of this particular issue occurring. I will make sure to pass this information along to the team, and thank you for the extra information!

It may prove helpful. If you would like, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

MsMeli posted: »

No problem. If it helps I can run the diagnostic thing and upload/link it, but I don't know if its necessary here? Or if this issue would sh

• Have this as well. It started happening midway through episode 3. I can't be sure if something triggered it or what, and going through all the entries again doesn't get rid of it.

Thank you for the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team.

Have this as well. It started happening midway through episode 3. I can't be sure if something triggered it or what, and going through all the entries again doesn't get rid of it.

This discussion has been closed.