The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So you want that friend to turn you on? O_o

I don't need a poster. I'll get my friend to wear one shirt with this printed on it.

• He's technically my boyfriend so...

AWESOMEO posted: »

So you want that friend to turn you on? O_o

• I do. But I have only few games and nothing else interesting :/

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Who here has steam?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Oh, ok then ;)

He's technically my boyfriend so...

• Just saw the thread on trailer reaction videos. I remember DLB's thread was a success so I might make one this time. Shoutout to all the people that did one before.

• Cool, how's the Clem drawing going?

JonGon posted: »

Just saw the thread on trailer reaction videos. I remember DLB's thread was a success so I might make one this time. Shoutout to all the people that did one before.

• Lol, story of my life. :p

Lol, now I'm getting hungry! Stop it! >:p

• Lol, decent? Come on, it looks awesome. :p

I'm honored that you find it to be at least decent ;P

• Long day ahead...

• I need more practice ;~; I've never tried anime before so it's not coming out how I want :/

Cool, how's the Clem drawing going?

• Why? :c

Long day ahead...

• Practice makes perfect.

I need more practice ;~; I've never tried anime before so it's not coming out how I want

• Good luck :P

Long day ahead...

• edited July 2014

I suppose I can share it here.

Essentially, the backstory is that in the year 2015, all of Earth's continents shifted and came together in a seventy two hour process called the "Merging Period" or simply the "Merge". During the Merge, almost all of the world's cities and towns were leveled by major earthquakes and tsunamis. Millions upon millions died. After the Merging Period, humanity was in ruins and society was crumbling. Anarchy took hold soon after. Tribes began to form in order to keep humanity from killing themselves, however, these tribes were ruled by dictators and warlords, most only bent on domination and power.

Nations:

The Imperium: five years after constant tribal warfare, several tribes decided that they had enough, and began to start their own government. This began The Imperial Pact, a pact which brought together five of Europe's biggest tribes and form one nation: The Gabriel Collective, The Maalrik Empire, The Utani Congregative, and two other tribes, who's names are forgotten. From these five tribes, a king was elected, and the leader of The Maalrik Empire, Riley Maalrik, was chosen as king. King Riley Maalrik reigns to this very day. He was a force to be feared and respected across Pangaea, capturing most of former Europe and Middle East from dictators and expanding territory. The Imperium was the first organized government to appear on Pangaea.

The New World Order: After the rise of The Imperium, many others attempted to do the same thing across Pangaea, with mixed results. However, one successful group of tribes in former America created The New World Order, an order dedicated to preserving the ways of democracy. Whole laws were rewritten, and almost the entire old American government was reintroduced, with an executive branch, legislative branch, and judicial branch. King Maalrik saw the NWO as a threat to his so-far perfect society, and the two are currently at war.

The Krro'Gaathians: After the Merge, anthromorphic beings found their way to Earth through, as they claim, portals and wormholes. Nobody knows for sure how they got here, what caused them to get here, and what can be done to get them out, but most anthros were rather peaceful, but there were many bent only on conquest. One such tribe is known as the Krro'Gaathians, or to anthros, Krro'Gaath's Crusade. The Crusade was founded by Warlord Krro'Gaath, a well known and well feared warlord of the anthro world before they found Earth. Krro'Gaath knew that on his own world, supplies and availability for future anthromorphic generations were diminishing quickly, and his tribe would soon fall. However, when Krro'Gaath found Earth, he planned on complete conquest for the anthro race and his dying tribe. There was hope for the Krro'Gaathians. Krro'Gaath thought it was the right for anthros to rule Earth and rule humans due to racial superiority. Krro'Gaath thought them weak and subordinate, unworthy to rule any empire. Therefore, Krro'Gaath set out to conquer Earth for his people and for his race.

The Mystics: The Merge caught the attention of a group of otherworldy beings known as the Mystics. These beings came to Earth for, as far as the humans know, three reasons: to investigate what caused the Merge to happen, to banish the anthros back to their world, and to fight their ancient foe who also appeared on Pangaea, the Dark Mystics. Not much is known other than that, but they are said to follow a nameless being who they only refer to as, "Our Master". The Mystics are capable of seemingly metaphysical powers and abilities, which is said is how they came to Earth: through teleportation.

The Dark Mystics: The Dark Mystics snuck onto Earth like a beast in the shadows. Nobody knew how they got to Earth or why they are here, but they are the fallen brothers of the Mystics who also follow a dark being, known as "The Inmorte". They wish to summon The Inmorte onto Earth for reasons unknown.

The Sadist Guild: The Krro'Gaathians weren't the only major anthro race to come to Earth. Another race of anthros, known as The Sadist Guild, also squirmed their way here. They are easily the most hated nation on Pangaea and worlds beyond. Psycopathic, greedy, and ruthless, this Guild uses a method of mass abduction on villages and towns, killing military members and capturing civilians. After the civilians are captured, they are brought back to their hidden fortress, where it is said that they torture and enslave them. After months of torture, or as they would put it, "discipline", they are sold off to small tribes for profit as slaves. They are the number one cause for human and anthro trafficking on Pangaea.

CodPatrol posted: »

What's it about?

• Do I would love to see it I might make one but it will definitely end in a rant about gameplay and length XD

Just saw the thread on trailer reaction videos. I remember DLB's thread was a success so I might make one this time. Shoutout to all the people that did one before.

• #OddTimeZoneClub

• Look who's finally here.

Twistee posted: »

#OddTimeZoneClub

• A host of an American TV show, "Dateline", where he sets traps for pedophiles and catches them and has a talk with them about their actions.

Who's he?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well good day, sir.

Twistee posted: »

#OddTimeZoneClub

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Alt text

• Good night Rachelle :D

How about just "AWESOMEO"? lmao. xD We'll talk laaaater, I need sleep. Goodnight

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

@Cluke_is_Dumb @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back You wanted family pictures, you'll get 'em.

nooS...

• You should be glad you did!:

Alt text

• YESZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMZ CROWBAR FUCK YESZ HUPHYPEHYPEHYPE

• AND the trailer is coming out tomorrow!

YESZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMZ CROWBAR FUCK YESZ HUPHYPEHYPEHYPE

• edited July 2014

XD I just seen the most disturbing Shrek cartoon video about dateline on funnyjunk actually not that bad but was insane it was just shrek and chris hansen

A host of an American TV show, "Dateline", where he sets traps for pedophiles and catches them and has a talk with them about their actions.

• THE FEELZ WILL BE BACK SOON!

Alt text

You should be glad you did!:

• REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!??

Alt text

Alt text

AND the trailer is coming out tomorrow!

• I hate my smile, I have bad teeth. -_-

Markd4547 posted: »

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Another new screenshot:

Alt text

• They look fine to me it's a brilliant pic :D

I hate my smile, I have bad teeth. -_-

• As I thought, Sarita will die no matter what you do, choices matter my ass.

ToldYouSo.

dojo32161 posted: »

Another new screenshot:

• edited July 2014

OMG! Telltale posted this then deleted the tweet!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC-Pmma_nzQ&list=UUBD8C915X-ZjJUGJvv-p2yA

I saw a notifcation on my phone that said "New tweet from @telltalegames: [SPOILER ALERT]..." then I went on my computer to check it, since my phone sucks on twitter, and by the next minute, it was gone! o_o

She appears to have both hands in this scene, but I think she'll die as well no matter what.

As I thought, Sarita will die no matter what you do, choices matter my ass. ToldYouSo.

• Why would telltale post this?

Another new screenshot:

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I know I might get hate for this but I'm not really bothered they gave her not depth within her character I have no connection at all with Sarita she was just another character just created to kill for forced feels but Kennys last words speech I look forward To :'D

Thanks for the share juice so cool :'D

OMG! Telltale posted this then deleted the tweet!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC-Pmma_nzQ&list=UUBD8C915X-ZjJUGJvv-p2yA I sa

• :D

@Cluke_is_Dumb @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back You wanted family pictures, you'll get 'em. nooS...

• Yep, it'll be a device to motive Kenny into doing something dumb and instinctive out of anger that will change our view of him, and by that confusing us even more before the "Ice cream or pizza" choice.

She appears to have both hands in this scene, but I think she'll die as well no matter what.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.