The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wait, we need everyone to be here, I want to see everyone's reactions...

@AWESOMEO I'm waiting........

• Alt text

@Markd4547

• Alt text

Dammit people, be here NAO!

AWESOMEO posted: »

Wait, we need everyone to be here, I want to see everyone's reactions...

• That. Is. BEAUTIFUL.

@Markd4547

• That looks AMAZING. You're so talented.

@Markd4547

• NO NO NO NO GUYS I DIDNT MAKE THIS!!! xD I just thought it was cool because its made of words!! I did not make this I don't like taking credit for things that aren't mine.

@Markd4547

• NO WTF I didn't make this!!!!

That looks AMAZING. You're so talented.

• Well it still looks amazing.

NO NO NO NO GUYS I DIDNT MAKE THIS!!! xD I just thought it was cool because its made of words!! I did not make this I don't like taking credit for things that aren't mine.

• gigapainter isn't working for me right now. :/ It wont load.

I'll try to draw something like this in gigapainter.

• edited July 2014

I'll try to draw something like this in gigapainter.

@Markd4547

• You're still talented.

NO WTF I didn't make this!!!!

• Fun fact Nathan is Irish from Dublin and goes to the same gym as me I never talked to him or seen him much there though :/

I need to watch the fourth episode, but it's amazing so far. I have the biggest crush on Nathan x_x And yeah....I do know what he'

• edited July 2014

Alt text

:'O Doesn't matter if you made it or not I'm still delighted you shared this epic Joker pic for me so beautiful thank you so much 10/10 <3

Alt text

@Markd4547

• Saved the link to the image, keeping it for dark times.

• <3 Glad you thought it was cool!! ^-^

Markd4547 posted: »

:'O Doesn't matter if you made it or not I'm still delighted you shared this epic Joker pic for me so beautiful thank you so much 10/10

• I know confrontation is tough, but unfortunately the only way to overcome it is to just do it. Just say whatever is on your mind. Don't think. Just do it. You're going to end up talking to her about how you feel anyway so it's better to just talk to her upfront instead of starting it with a letter.

PS: Stay positive. Don't think so harshly about yourself and never think about what other people think of you. She's your mother. If she's as caring and as loving as you believe she is, she'll be there for you.

Azlyn posted: »

That's the thing, i CAN'T tell her what i want to face to face. I am just bad at... Talking. But i'm good at writing. And the paper understa

• edited July 2014

Yeah not that cool as I never seen him yet the staff have pictures of him and told me his in there all the time he has a year pass :'/

• LongLiveTheJoker

:'O Doesn't matter if you made it or not I'm still delighted you shared this epic Joker pic for me so beautiful thank you so much 10/10

• Here's some more.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Saved the link to the image, keeping it for dark times.

• Alt text

Thanks bro :'D

Twistee posted: »

LongLiveTheJoker

• Ah.

I hate how Xbox users have to wait an extra day. Everyone is playing it and enjoying it, and we're just here like

Alt text

And we have to avoid the forum for a day. It's so hard to NOT look on YouTube or the forums because I really wanna know what happens!

That's what it says on the release discussion thread. So most likely it'll be here on the 22nd. We just have to wait that extra day, though.

• Alt text

Only 1 day I have to wait between a month and a month and a half I'm a Vita gamer that's at best :'(

Deceptio posted: »

Ah. I hate how Xbox users have to wait an extra day. Everyone is playing it and enjoying it, and we're just here like And we have

• I finally signed up for Social Club, what's the crew name?

Indeed, but apparently it transfers to each version of GTA, so I can have an FOTD crew on Xbox for example, just add me on the social club and join our ranks :P

• Hehe, thanks. :3

You're still talented.

• Really? Damn Mark :(

Only 1 day I have to wait between a month and a month and a half I'm a Vita gamer that's at best

• Yeah, but it's only one day, thankfully. I can wait, haha. B]

Ah. I hate how Xbox users have to wait an extra day. Everyone is playing it and enjoying it, and we're just here like And we have

• Thank God for that. And thank God it's summer!

Yeah, but it's only one day, thankfully. I can wait, haha. B]

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Yep every episode spoiled completely already I could practically write out each scene before I even play them then as well the vita version is buggy as sh** to.

But then only way to stop being spoiled is to never be on the forum at all and I can't do that. XD

Really? Damn Mark

• Hello...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hola.

Hello...

• edited July 2014

Sup. Those "..." are suspicious...

Hello...

• Como esta?

dojo32161 posted: »

Hola.

• Sup.

Sup. Those "..." are suspicious...

• Alt text

Hello...

• Sup Mark hows training going?

• LOL.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I once reopened any tab i'd ever opened in internet explorer. My computer crashed... there were like 100 internet explorer windows... I don't even know how the fuck I managed that... But yeah, I cried for about an hour...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.