The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're so lucky I saw this.

RACHELLE'S HERE NOW! POST IT!

• That is Terri... Haha JK. :p

You did good! Don't worry about it. B]

lmao, okay, fuck it. I drew this back in April, before I found this forum, but I'm dedicating it to you, @Markd4547: sdjghkjdghn I know it's terrible, so dooonn'tttt tell meeeeeee

• edited July 2014

Alt text

AAH HOW WHAT!! This is so awesome your so talented dayum thank you for sharing this masterpiece feels direct hit you always surprise me with awesomeness 11/10 BEST :'D <3

Alt text

lmao, okay, fuck it. I drew this back in April, before I found this forum, but I'm dedicating it to you, @Markd4547: sdjghkjdghn I know it's terrible, so dooonn'tttt tell meeeeeee

• This looks kinda creepy. In a good way :D

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

@Cluke_is_Dumb @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back Shit's gone out of control, but meh, I'll post it, it's still hilariously idiotic:

Alt text

Alt text

And the best one... Inspired by a comment by @All_That_Remains :

Alt text

Hi Rachel... I'm sorry but... I saw this and I had to show it to you, there's no point in hiding it:

Alt text

I'm done. I'm so fucking done. This shit... THIS IS TOO FAR!

• LOL omg ATR

No, but your dad on the other hand..... Edit: Wait, never mind. That would be Woodbury. I really dug myself a grave with that one lol

• edited July 2014

Awesome. Just awesome And your cross-hatching is really good..

• WAIT NO I'M NOT CHEATING ON RACHEL WITH MADDI ;-; (is it okay if I say Maddi? Or should I just say ATR?)

pls dun leave me rachel i promise i b gud

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Cluke_is_Dumb @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back Shit's gone out of control, but meh, I'll post it, it's still hilariously idiotic:

• edited July 2014

LMAO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

RACHELLE!! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME????!!!!!!!!!

AND WHY ARE YOU THROWING CID THAT HIGH??!

• edited July 2014

;-;

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED ME TO DRAW STUFF PRO

That is Terri... Haha JK. You did good! Don't worry about it. B]

• O to the M to the G

im dead

• lmao, you say the same thing every time ^-^ you're welcomeee <3

Markd4547 posted: »

AAH HOW WHAT!! This is so awesome your so talented dayum thank you for sharing this masterpiece feels direct hit you always surprise me with awesomeness 11/10 BEST :'D

• Alt text

• Alt text

WAIT NO I'M NOT CHEATING ON RACHEL WITH MADDI ;-; (is it okay if I say Maddi? Or should I just say ATR?) pls dun leave me rachel i promise i b gud

• Alt text

I saw this and I had to show it to you, there's no point in hiding it

How could you :'(

Brilliant

• That shit is horrible. xD

• NO I SWEAR I'M NOT ;-; SHE WANTED TO KISS ME, I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONGGGG

AND BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO HAVE FUN WITH OUR KID, RACHEL, SUE ME

LMAO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT RACHELLE!! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME????!!!!!!!!! AND WHY ARE YOU THROWING CID THAT HIGH??!

• Why the crying face? Lol.

;-; YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED ME TO DRAW STUFF PRO

• Thanks and i wonder what you had in mind.

Lol, nah man you're cool. You haven't bothered anyone. Yeah, they voted and I had to kill him off, I wanted your character to live because you were going to do something later on, but now I can't do that.

• Alt text

I love the Joker though and they are perfect :'D

lmao, you say the same thing every time ^-^ you're welcomeee

• IT'S NOT TRUE PRO I'm faithful ;-;

c r i e s

• If you aint cheatin then why you with ATR???!

WAIT NO I'M NOT CHEATING ON RACHEL WITH MADDI ;-; (is it okay if I say Maddi? Or should I just say ATR?) pls dun leave me rachel i promise i b gud

• That is Terri... Haha JK

Why the crying face? Lol.

• ;-;

Markd4547 posted: »

I saw this and I had to show it to you, there's no point in hiding it How could you Brilliant

• You would have either tried to help or kill some people depending on what they chose.

Thanks and i wonder what you had in mind.

• Goodnight guys.

Alt text

• G night. :3

Goodnight guys.

• Ummm.... we.... were just on our way to go pay her taxes? She needed a ride, and.... uh..... ~starts sweating~

I'M NOT GOOD AT ANSWERING QUESTIONS

If you aint cheatin then why you with ATR???!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Goodnight.

Goodnight guys.

• I know.

That shit is horrible. xD

• GAH DAYUM! I do love me some cross-hatching.

• ATR WANTED TO KISS YOU??! OH DAMN, SHARKIESHA HOLD ME BACK!!

And I CANT sue you because yo broke ass got NO MONAYYY

NO I SWEAR I'M NOT ;-; SHE WANTED TO KISS ME, I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONGGGG AND BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO HAVE FUN WITH OUR KID, RACHEL, SUE ME

• I did say just kidding, lol. Did you completely miss the second sentence? Sheesh. I said you did good! >B[

That is Terri... Haha JK

• Alt text

Nighty night Simon :D

Goodnight guys.

• WtW may be faifthful, but the dad WtW isn't. Mwuahahaha! >B]

IT'S NOT TRUE PRO I'm faithful ;-; c r i e s

• Sorry, I couldn't see past all the tears.

Lol just kidding. I KNOW OKAY THANKS

I did say just kidding, lol. Did you completely miss the second sentence? Sheesh. I said you did good! >B[

• At least I don't spend all our damn money on BOTOX WOMAN

ATR WANTED TO KISS YOU??! OH DAMN, SHARKIESHA HOLD ME BACK!! And I CANT sue you because yo broke ass got NO MONAYYY

• edited July 2014

Good.xD im just messing with ya better than anything I'll ever be able to do.

Alt text

I know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.