The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• HER Taxes??! She don't need you to pay her taxes. And if your paying taxes, why are you at the mall??!

Ummm.... we.... were just on our way to go pay her taxes? She needed a ride, and.... uh..... ~starts sweating~ I'M NOT GOOD AT ANSWERING QUESTIONS

• ATR said her husband was out of town........ cough I mean what, I didn't say anything

WtW may be faifthful, but the dad WtW isn't. Mwuahahaha! >B]

• Lmao, damn it, Rah shell! Also, going to PM you about the other drawings.

Sorry, I couldn't see past all the tears. Lol just kidding. I KNOW OKAY THANKS

• Uuummmm........ she wanted a new sweater to pay her taxes in?

HER Taxes??! She don't need you to pay her taxes. And if your paying taxes, why are you at the mall??!

• edited July 2014

Well at lease people don't say I NEED IRONING

At least I don't spend all our damn money on BOTOX WOMAN

• I'm just going to point out the fact that a wild Jaden is hiding in that picture.

HER Taxes??! She don't need you to pay her taxes. And if your paying taxes, why are you at the mall??!

• Hello Jonnie, been less busy now?

• I just want to go to your houses and be like:

Alt text

• Shady'sBack?

Twistee posted: »

GuessWho'sBack

• Not my fault you don't know how to make a SALAD.

Well at lease people don't say I NEED IRONING

• edited July 2014

Alt text

JON G UNIT

here to represent fo' shizzle my nizzle :D

• LOL

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm just going to point out the fact that a wild Jaden is hiding in that picture.

• OMG I DIDNT EVEN SEE HIM

LOL I'M DYING

I'm just going to point out the fact that a wild Jaden is hiding in that picture.

• I sense another fight coming soon...

ATR said her husband was out of town........ cough I mean what, I didn't say anything

• Oh in that case I believe you. Cant resist getting a new sweater.

Uuummmm........ she wanted a new sweater to pay her taxes in?

• Yea, feels good not having to work overtime anymore. I have been staying busy drawing though :)

Rafoli posted: »

Hello Jonnie, been less busy now?

• GO EAT A TREE.

HOLD UP...

ATR said her husband was out of town........ cough I mean what, I didn't say anything

Alt text

Not my fault you don't know how to make a SALAD.

• I like the sound of that Markd, respect.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

JON G UNIT here to represent fo' shizzle my nizzle

• LMAOO

• Cool, if you post them here, I'll check them tomorrow, cause I need to sleep. Are you gonna post a video showing how you created the art?

JonGon posted: »

Yea, feels good not having to work overtime anymore. I have been staying busy drawing though

• edited July 2014

Yes, she said that! But I said I was married, and she was like "who cares" and I almost smacked her upside the face but I didn't because I DON'T HIT WOMEN. SHE WANTED TO PARTY BUT I SAID "LET'S JUST DO YOUR STUPID TAXES AND LEAVE BECAUSE MY WIFEY IS WAITING FOR ME AT HOME AND I HAVE A SON"

CHECK MY COLLAR FOR LIPSTICK STAINS THERE AREN'T ANY. I DON'T SMELL LIKE PERFUME EITHER

GO EAT A TREE. HOLD UP... ATR said her husband was out of town........ cough I mean what, I didn't say anything

• LMAO this is legendary. :,D

Lmao.

• Nah, you gotta find me brah!

Rafoli posted: »

Cool, if you post them here, I'll check them tomorrow, cause I need to sleep. Are you gonna post a video showing how you created the art?

• Alt text

XD

Will someone please do the maury or jerry springer show about cheating then paste the faces of ATR, WTW and DLB be awesome :D

Lmao.

• So you drove to the mall and met her there?

Yes, she said that! But I said I was married, and she was like "who cares" and I almost smacked her upside the face but I didn't because I D

• I'm now grieving over the loss of my old PC. It won't start up now so I have to use another one in my house. The broken one had all my stuff on it. :/ hopefully I'll get it fixed. fake awkward laugh I think we all know that isn't happening. I might have to get a new PC. :(

• Brent is a Power Ranger?

Lmao.

• Well, not exactly...... we stayed at her place for a bit and played some beer pong.

YOU KNOW HOW I AM WITH MY BEER PONG RACHEL I'LL PLAY ALL DAY ERRDAY

So you drove to the mall and met her there?

• Lol, I tried to draw Lee a while back after not drawing for years. Has some mistakes but here you go guys.
    Alt text

• Anyone knows this song? Skid Row?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxDd5idnmxo

How about some Iron Maiden?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E50QazmwP7M

Anyway, I think I'm gonna go now, before someone resorts to violence, good night!

Alt text

• Lmao, who knew? Whoever made this is a genius lol.

Brent is a Power Ranger?

• So while you were gone you were at HER house??! YOU TOLD ME you went to your friends house to work on computer soft where crap. ANY OTHER LIES you keeping from me?

Well, not exactly...... we stayed at her place for a bit and played some beer pong. YOU KNOW HOW I AM WITH MY BEER PONG RACHEL I'LL PLAY ALL DAY ERRDAY

• Amazing man. :3

Lol, I tried to draw Lee a while back after not drawing for years. Has some mistakes but here you go guys.

• I'M SORRY I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T LET ME GO IF I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO ANOTHER WOMAN'S HOUSE ;-; she was lonely, her husband was out of towwwnnnn.... I would have invited you, but you were too busy doing laundry.

So while you were gone you were at HER house??! YOU TOLD ME you went to your friends house to work on computer soft where crap. ANY OTHER LIES you keeping from me?

• Jaden works in mysterious ways... You think you get it...

Alt text

OMG I DIDNT EVEN SEE HIM LOL I'M DYING

• But I just woke upppp ;-;

GoOoOd NiGhT

Anyone knows this song? Skid Row? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxDd5idnmxo How about some Iron Maiden? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E50QazmwP7M Anyway, I think I'm gonna go now, before someone resorts to violence, good night!

• Alt text

Jaden WAT hmmmm? looks up at picture

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD F**K YES OH NO XDDDDDDD lmao genius XD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I'm gonna wake up in like 4 hours anyway >.>

Hear dem sweet songs for now.

But I just woke upppp ;-; GoOoOd NiGhT

• sigh lets stop fighting. CiD is hyperventilating in the corner over there.

I'M SORRY I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T LET ME GO IF I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO ANOTHER WOMAN'S HOUSE ;-; she was lonely, her husband was out of towwwnnnn.... I would have invited you, but you were too busy doing laundry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.