The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Damn...

Gobananas01 posted: »

I'm now grieving over the loss of my old PC. It won't start up now so I have to use another one in my house. The broken one had all my stuff

• YOU DONT YOU DONT YOU DONT!!!!!!!

What Commandment was that?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Jaden works in mysterious ways... You think you get it...

• edited July 2014

Awesome! WHY CANT I DRAW PEOPLE???!

Lmao, but when i glanced at it at first, for a SPLIT second I thought lees right hand was in his pants.

Im so sorry. :_:

Lol, I tried to draw Lee a while back after not drawing for years. Has some mistakes but here you go guys.

• Oh crap, I forgot about CiD. I forgot we even had a son.

sigh lets stop fighting. CiD is hyperventilating in the corner over there.

• This just happened to me XD

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Night awesome you shared some good shit today bro applauds

Anyone knows this song? Skid Row? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxDd5idnmxo How about some Iron Maiden? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E50QazmwP7M Anyway, I think I'm gonna go now, before someone resorts to violence, good night!

• Thanks, bro! I tried, haha.

Twistee posted: »

Amazing man.

• Go sleep Simon!

This just happened to me XD

• Good night.

Anyone knows this song? Skid Row? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxDd5idnmxo How about some Iron Maiden? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E50QazmwP7M Anyway, I think I'm gonna go now, before someone resorts to violence, good night!

• lmaoooo

Awesome! WHY CANT I DRAW PEOPLE???! Lmao, but when i glanced at it at first, for a SPLIT second I thought lees right hand was in his pants. Im so sorry. :_:

• Eighth Commandment I believe.

YOU DONT YOU DONT YOU DONT!!!!!!! What Commandment was that?

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Awesome another masterpiece dat talent dammit I'm I only who can't draw here even my stickmen look terrible :'(

Lol, I tried to draw Lee a while back after not drawing for years. Has some mistakes but here you go guys.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Damn Mark, I've never seen you so entertained, I'm happy this made you laugh so hard ;)

Markd4547 posted: »

Jaden WAT hmmmm? looks up at picture XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD F**K YES OH NO XDDDDDDD lmao genius XD

• That's right. Gosh, I gotta write them down in a notebook somewhere so I always know what they are.

Eighth Commandment I believe.

• Night. And you might have just caused mine and woodbury divorce, thanks.

• Lmao, those are some of the mistakes, but I was done with the drawing so I was like, meh. :p

Awesome! WHY CANT I DRAW PEOPLE???! Lmao, but when i glanced at it at first, for a SPLIT second I thought lees right hand was in his pants. Im so sorry. :_:

• lmao, GO TO SLEEP.

• I think he hit his head when you threw him up and down, that's why he always makes derpy faces :/

Oh crap, I forgot about CiD. I forgot we even had a son.

• You should try drawing something, Mark!

Awesome another masterpiece dat talent dammit I'm I only who can't draw here even my stickmen look terrible

• edited July 2014

Great. JUST GREAT. How can you forget about your own son.

Oh crap, I forgot about CiD. I forgot we even had a son.

• Alt text

Go sleep Simon!

• You better do that, for Jaden is always watching.

That's right. Gosh, I gotta write them down in a notebook somewhere so I always know what they are.

• Yeah.... :( It really sucks.

Damn...

• Dude, you can just imagine how awesome of a mother I'd be, lmao.

Husband: "Honey, did you pick up Joey from baseball?"

Me: "Who dafuq is Joey?"

Great. JUST GREAT. How can you forget about your own son.

• You wanted me to keep this away from you?

Night. And you might have just caused mine and woodbury divorce, thanks.

• Now sleep, for you will need the energy if you are to praise our Lord and Savior Jaden Smith.

You better do that, for Jaden is always watching.

• edited July 2014

Just practice or watch videos, it just takes time. I'm not that good but I tried. Practice, man. That's all.

Awesome another masterpiece dat talent dammit I'm I only who can't draw here even my stickmen look terrible

• You're right, good night.

Alt text

HailJaden.

Now sleep, for you will need the energy if you are to praise our Lord and Savior Jaden Smith.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

XD If I made a picture it would like a 2 year olds drawing compared to the masterpieces on this thread I might :'/

You should try drawing something, Mark!

• I know that feel bro :,(

• edited July 2014

And mom of the year goes toooooo.....

Anyway, you saw the new images, right?

Dude, you can just imagine how awesome of a mother I'd be, lmao. Husband: "Honey, did you pick up Joey from baseball?" Me: "Who dafuq is Joey?"

• Alt text

XD I know dat feel

• MARK. IF YOU DRAW SOMETHING, I'LL DRAW SOMETHING.

(My drawings look good on the computer but bad on paper. ;P)

I WANNA SEE YOUR TALEEEEEENT

XD If I made a picture it would like a 2 year olds drawing compared to the masterpieces on this thread I might :'/

• edited July 2014

No don't!! This was hilarious!

You wanted me to keep this away from you?

• Goodnight. Again.

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I saw you draw your definitely are very talented though anyway can't rush perfection I might give it a go Xp

MARK. IF YOU DRAW SOMETHING, I'LL DRAW SOMETHING. (My drawings look good on the computer but bad on paper. ;P) I WANNA SEE YOUR TALEEEEEENT

• What images?

And mom of the year goes toooooo..... Anyway, you saw the new images, right?

• @AWESOMEO, I know you're sleeping, but.... I was rewriting the Commandments and I remembered this:

"Thou shalt pledge to devote thy life in the pursuit of swag and #MONEY"

WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A HOLY PLEDGE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE A JADENIST.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.