The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ^-^

Alt text

Lol, this is too awesome! Love it! Rachelle did a great job!

• Lol, thank you for this! Definitely turned out better than I thought it was. You're awesome, Rachelle. <3

^-^

• Ha, no problem :p

You're awesome too, Pro <3 :)

Lol, thank you for this! Definitely turned out better than I thought it was. You're awesome, Rachelle.

• Good job WtW.

@LeeTheProfessional is now LeeTheCatfessional

• Too violent? What on earth have they've been showing for the last 5 years then?

They're trying to censor some of the scenes on the premiere of season 5. BS! http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07/16/scenes-cut-from-walking-dead-premiere-for-being-too-violent-2073338?lt_source=external,manual

• WHAT??? >:( THAT'S NO FAIR

They're trying to censor some of the scenes on the premiere of season 5. BS! http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07/16/scenes-cut-from-walking-dead-premiere-for-being-too-violent-2073338?lt_source=external,manual

• But didn't the Governor massacre many people and zombies in very gruesome ways?

What the FCC deemed appropriate for us.

• What the FCC deemed appropriate for us.

Too violent? What on earth have they've been showing for the last 5 years then?

• It makes no sense for them to try and censor a few things out now. They just need to go ahead and air it, the show is for adults, this isn't a kids show.

• YOU'RE BACK :o

Que cuuuuuuute

• Que cuuuuuuute

@LeeTheProfessional is now LeeTheCatfessional

• Right?! I want to see the the scenes! After everything they have shown already, they need to just go ahead and show the violence.

WHAT??? >:( THAT'S NO FAIR

• They're gonna kag the whole show. Ugh..

• That's the sad thing about it everything we see and hear on TV, Games and Radios are all controlled to what they feel is appropriate.

It makes no sense for them to try and censor a few things out now. They just need to go ahead and air it, the show is for adults, this isn't a kids show.

• If you can't take the violence then gtfo. Simple.

Apparently not.

• This is why people like to watch it, if they censor a few things and not show it, then what's the point of having a zombie show if they aren't going to show any violence. It makea it entertaining, it already has it's UPS and downs, trying to do this is already pissing people off.

They're gonna kag the whole show. Ugh..

• Ughhh, I hate censorship >.<

Right?! I want to see the the scenes! After everything they have shown already, they need to just go ahead and show the violence.

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury

You comment didn't appear..

And yeah, but for how long idk. 15min probably.

Que cuuuuuuute

• You don't have a picture of me, or do you? D:

hehehe I want to catify everyone now.

• How long are you grounded for?

@Welcome_to_Woodbury You comment didn't appear.. And yeah, but for how long idk. 15min probably.

• edited July 2014

Errr lol ... Um.. Hai?

Edit : I see you joined today and this is your first comment... Who are you? -_-

If you can't take the violence then gtfo. Simple. Apparently not.

• Weird your message didn't appear. So i dont know i didnt really think that was too gruesome compared to what they could of really done if given the freedom like i said everything we watch is already reviewed by the FCC before airing.

• So the FCC won't let me be or let me be me so let me see

they tried to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me

That's the sad thing about it everything we see and hear on TV, Games and Radios are all controlled to what they feel is appropriate.

• and they are gonna ruin negan. He is known for his cursing. But noooo amc can't have that much cursing.

This is why people like to watch it, if they censor a few things and not show it, then what's the point of having a zombie show if they aren

• Bull. SHIT.

• XD

So the FCC won't let me be or let me be me so let me see they tried to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me

• edited July 2014

All day tomorrow. THE DAY THE TRAILER COMES OUT OMMMFFGGGGGG I'll try to talk my way out of being grounded though

How long are you grounded for?

• That's another thing I was worried about, he's most likely going to use the S word a lot, though. I just hope they don't ruin him too much.

and they are gonna ruin negan. He is known for his cursing. But noooo amc can't have that much cursing.

• One can only hope...

That's another thing I was worried about, he's most likely going to use the S word a lot, though. I just hope they don't ruin him too much.

• edited July 2014

Who dafuq are you?

I mean that in a polite way, btw.

If you can't take the violence then gtfo. Simple. Apparently not.

• They're acting like we can't handle it or something. It's rated TV ma, we already know what to expect, don't cut a few scenes just because it's "too violent." We already know it's a violent show ffs.

Ughhh, I hate censorship >.<

• Just trying out the Telltale forums.
    A good friend of mine is on here and recommended it to me. Been a while since I was a part of a forum community except Steam.

Errr lol ... Um.. Hai? Edit : I see you joined today and this is your first comment... Who are you? -_-

• To the max.

Bull. SHIT.

• That is so stupid, I like the gore in the show. :/

To the max.

• edited July 2014

And the cursing too. I heard that Negan likes to drop the F bomb a lot. Will he just say something else instead? Because in the comics I know that Rick said "they're fucking with the wrong people", but in the show it was changed to "screwing", so.... I mean, if that's too bad, what about the other stuff?

Ugh, that's stupid. Maybe it's because a lot of kids watch the show, and they don't want angry parents writing letters.

They're acting like we can't handle it or something. It's rated TV ma, we already know what to expect, don't cut a few scenes just because it's "too violent." We already know it's a violent show ffs.

• Which class will he pick?

The New kid. Lets call him Douchebag!

• The New kid. Lets call him Douchebag!

Errr lol ... Um.. Hai? Edit : I see you joined today and this is your first comment... Who are you? -_-

• Very polite xD

Who dafuq are you? I mean that in a polite way, btw.

• edited July 2014

Sorry, wrong person...

Just trying out the Telltale forums. A good friend of mine is on here and recommended it to me. Been a while since I was a part of a forum community except Steam.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.