The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Squid, like in Rocket Power.

The New kid. Lets call him Douchebag!

• I told you I'm polite.

Very polite xD

• The gore is staying the same from previous seasons bro I'm just guessing they tried to go overboard and FCC didnt like that.

That is so stupid, I like the gore in the show.

• Right, Johnnie Walker is an old friend of mine from the Bioware forums. I told her she should sign up here because we're all weird.

• Squid the Kid

Squid, like in Rocket Power.

• No way... is it really?

Sorry, wrong person...

• Alt text

The New kid. Lets call him Douchebag!

• Ohohohohohoh, okay. Any friend of Noncy's is cool with me.

Right, Johnnie Walker is an old friend of mine from the Bioware forums. I told her she should sign up here because we're all weird.

• Yeahhhhh

Alt text

And the cursing too. I heard that Negan likes to drop the F bomb a lot. Will he just say something else instead? Because in the comics I kno

• Not TDM. Johnnie is my friend, Rachel. |:<

Sorry, wrong person...

• edited July 2014

I could name ao many things that they have already ahown and no one complained about them. In the first episode we had a walker cut in half and then Rick shot a kid walker, this was when it was still rated TV 14. Carl almost getting raped and then Rick taken a chunk out of Joe's neck. Come on now, there's ao many things that they have shown, no need to xut a few scenes out now. Yeah Negan curses more than a sailor, lol. He'll probably say "shit" a lot.

That's the parents fault for letting them watch it in the first place.

And the cursing too. I heard that Negan likes to drop the F bomb a lot. Will he just say something else instead? Because in the comics I kno

• LOL NEVERMIND

No way... is it really?

• I Never said otherwise.

I told you I'm polite.

• edited July 2014

They've shown so much already, man. Like wtf is the point now?

That is so stupid, I like the gore in the show.

• edited July 2014

OHHHHHH I THOUGHT IT WAS ELIAN!! Haha, sorry Jonnie-Walker

we cool?

Right, Johnnie Walker is an old friend of mine from the Bioware forums. I told her she should sign up here because we're all weird.

• That's true. And it's on the fifth freaking season, so they must know better.... It makes no sense. Why would they add all that stuff in all the other seasons, but then all of a sudden stop now?

I could name ao many things that they have already ahown and no one complained about them. In the first episode we had a walker cut in half

• I'm honestly embarrassed you figured out how to post gifs here waaaaay faster than it took me.

• edited July 2014

Haha , sorry, Noncy. And johnnie

Not TDM. Johnnie is my friend, Rachel. |:<

• Still a damn shame that the Bioware forums went to crap. Went on Zelda Dungeon for a bit, but since it's Nintendo related I was encompassed by youngins thus it felt weird. But I enjoy Telltale Games and Mr. Noncy, aka Doc, said to give it a shot.

• I don't, I'm scared they will fuck Negan up, NEGAN NEEDS HIS F-BOMBS.

They've shown so much already, man. Like wtf is the point now?

• @Johnnie-Walker... Sorry I was acting like a douche canoe, it's just that we're pretty protective of this place and we don't want people coming in starting problems.. you know? Anyway, hi. Nice to meet you. My name is Rachelle. WELCOME!!! <3<3<3<3

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited July 2014

-spending years on the internet

-no life

-????

-profit of gif posting

I'm honestly embarrassed you figured out how to post gifs here waaaaay faster than it took me.

• Yeah it's sad.

To a those curious, my nickname in the bioware forums was Doc. I forget why.

Still a damn shame that the Bioware forums went to crap. Went on Zelda Dungeon for a bit, but since it's Nintendo related I was encompassed by youngins thus it felt weird. But I enjoy Telltale Games and Mr. Noncy, aka Doc, said to give it a shot.

• I can already tell that you know Noncy just because you posting this gif

• Same from me. Sorry I acted like a AssMcMuffin., @Johnnie-Walker I just thought you were someone else . MY bad on that.

Welcome, hope you have fun here, and I'm glad that you're here. Mah name is Rachel. :P

@Johnnie-Walker... Sorry I was acting like a douche canoe, it's just that we're pretty protective of this place and we don't want people com

• Rachelle the shoobie. B]

Squid the Kid

• lmao, AssMcMuffin.

I still can't get over that.

Same from me. Sorry I acted like a AssMcMuffin., @Johnnie-Walker I just thought you were someone else . MY bad on that. Welcome, hope you have fun here, and I'm glad that you're here. Mah name is Rachel. :P

• He won't say the f word on the show, unless the move to HBO or something, then they can show whatever they want without worrying.

I don't, I'm scared they will fuck Negan up, NEGAN NEEDS HIS F-BOMBS.

• Dafuq is a shoobie, Pro? =_=

Alt text

watchu call me m8 i'll fight u

Rachelle the shoobie. B]

• What happened over at the Bioware forums exactly?

Still a damn shame that the Bioware forums went to crap. Went on Zelda Dungeon for a bit, but since it's Nintendo related I was encompassed by youngins thus it felt weird. But I enjoy Telltale Games and Mr. Noncy, aka Doc, said to give it a shot.

• Well at least you didn't have a million of 'em. I can't even remember all mine. Heath, Sir Heath, Heathbro, Walker, JW, Heatwave, Miss. Heat. Even won that stupid vote of "Who's the biggest douchebag on the BSN" thus people calling me that.

I think you just had Doc and Mino. BSN lost it's prime about 2 years ago. Those were the days. Now it's so abhorrent that I bet even 4chan wouldn't wipe it's ass with the Bioware Social Network.

Yeah it's sad. To a those curious, my nickname in the bioware forums was Doc. I forget why.

• Only that one with the thing saying "picks up pretty girls, gets shot" or something.

Was that you?

You don't have a picture of me, or do you?

• cough Game of Thrones cough

He won't say the f word on the show, unless the move to HBO or something, then they can show whatever they want without worrying.

• They're up to the cannibals, in the comics Rick and the grou) do some stuff and thaaaangs to them, but they didn't ahow it. You could tell what they did though, I'm guessing they have humans cut in half probably skinned or something and since it's not Walkers, it' considered "too violent"

That's true. And it's on the fifth freaking season, so they must know better.... It makes no sense. Why would they add all that stuff in all the other seasons, but then all of a sudden stop now?

• Alt text

Had to get up early and I'm wrecked from staying up late on the forum I just got up and everyone is still here I can't keep up dayum people does anybody sleep :o

• Heh. No worries you guys. I know what that's like. Having people encroach and attempt to ruin things. Those kinds of people just have nothing else better to do than to stick their ugly noses in other people's symposiums and create bs.

Alt text

Same from me. Sorry I acted like a AssMcMuffin., @Johnnie-Walker I just thought you were someone else . MY bad on that. Welcome, hope you have fun here, and I'm glad that you're here. Mah name is Rachel. :P

• Alt text

Great! I'm glad we're cool. Hope you like it here. :3

Heh. No worries you guys. I know what that's like. Having people encroach and attempt to ruin things. Those kinds of people just have nothing else better to do than to stick their ugly noses in other people's symposiums and create bs.

• edited July 2014

Censorship!!but on the bright great excuse for AMC to hide behind to cut the budget again the gangsters you hear about the time they wanted to remove the zombies and make them heard but not seen they also wanted half the episodes shot indoors :O

Edit: That Link was a gif facepalm here the right one

http://io9.com/5830082/amcs-crazy-ideas-for-cutting-costs-on-the-walking-dead

They're trying to censor some of the scenes on the premiere of season 5. BS! http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07/16/scenes-cut-from-walking-dead-premiere-for-being-too-violent-2073338?lt_source=external,manual

• SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK, MARK, I THOUGHT WE"VE BEEN OVER THIS

Markd4547 posted: »

Had to get up early and I'm wrecked from staying up late on the forum I just got up and everyone is still here I can't keep up dayum people does anybody sleep

Sign in to comment in this discussion.