The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• omgomgomgomgomgomg WHAT IS IT

oh wait i think i know.... maybe.

Forum of the dead crew! You guys are in for a surprise, I will be working with some people, and we will reveal something very special for you guys, later on. nooS!

• hellz ye.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I so love this. I will watch it 1,000,000x.

• Rah shell... Please... Rah shell... Stop... Rah shell

yeeeeaaah... You need to start sleeping again, told you that you would become a zombie. :p

They do know, but they know they can't do anything about it so they don't. They know I'll pass out sometime. My aunt's gonna start hiding sleeping medicine in my food one of these days.... =_=

• k >.>

Gobananas01 posted: »

Don't dai plox?

• I know what it is, probably...

Forum of the dead crew! You guys are in for a surprise, I will be working with some people, and we will reveal something very special for you guys, later on. nooS!

• Alt text

SPOILER

I'm gutted with Kenny though turned out the whole hero act was just to try to get himself killed it wasn't for Sarita or Clem just a selfish act and he would of left them to fend for themselves WTF KENNY :'O

I know,man. This episode is going to be awesome.

• I can't, I'm dying.

AWESOMEO posted: »

dun worreh b heppi.

• No..... she just doesn't like it when I talk to other strangers in private. She doesn't even know I have Skype but sometimes she checks my phone

Damn sucks, she thinks that we're some kinds of pedophiles?

• kthxbaihug

k >.>

• I still want to know why clem was putting blood on her face or whatever. Can't wait for this episode!

Markd4547 posted: »

SPOILER I'm gutted with Kenny though turned out the whole hero act was just to try to get himself killed it wasn't for Sarita or Clem just a selfish act and he would of left them to fend for themselves WTF KENNY :'O

• This is so great XD

• I just watched it. If any of you need me, I'll be crying in the corner over there.

sigh the way clem says "no" it just... she sounds so hurt.

That. Trailer. Was. AMAZING!

• An tho knee..... No..... An tho knee....... No........

Don't tell me stuff I already know, Pro -_________-

Rah shell... Please... Rah shell... Stop... Rah shell yeeeeaaah... You need to start sleeping again, told you that you would become a zombie.

• Yeah, so probably no new part today and I probably won't be on as much. You guys can PM me, actually, Rah shell PM please.

omgomgomgomgomgomg WHAT IS IT oh wait i think i know.... maybe.

• it's oke i reviv u k?

I can't, I'm dying.

• I know.... omg. It's like she doesn't even expect to be happy anymore. "No", as in just "what else is new?" ;-;

I just watched it. If any of you need me, I'll be crying in the corner over there. sigh the way clem says "no" it just... she sounds so hurt.

• I absolutely HATE ARGUING and I hate it when people START ARGUING WITH ME!

I tried to stop an argument from the start of this! AWESOMEO responded and I tried to stop an argument by saying "each to their own opinion". I'm trying to argue less, because I've been doing it for years now and it has done me no good! So excuse me if I don't want to feed the Goddamn fire with more arguing!

So can you all, please, just be quiet!

Giraffehat posted: »

Oh I see. Making a point and not being able to back it up or explain it. Great job. Homophobes choose to cause innocent, harmless people suffering. They are NOT good people.

• It seems the pup grew fangs :D

I absolutely HATE ARGUING and I hate it when people START ARGUING WITH ME! I tried to stop an argument from the start of this! AWESOMEO

• how u gon do dis daniel?

it's oke i reviv u k?

• Lol, I know I'm not a homophobe.

• edited July 2014

Ohhh my god i cant. Rachelle, im like. UGH NO.

Im watching it like 50 times and every time she says it, it hurts me even more. Its like the was she says it, its like there's no hope. Whats the point? ;_;

But i wonder what happened though. Like.. maybe someone just died so shes not okay?? Oh my god episode why cant you be here NOW.

I know.... omg. It's like she doesn't even expect to be happy anymore. "No", as in just "what else is new?" ;-;

• Mwuahaha! >B]

listen, WtW! I know you're just trying to look after our group, but you cant keep staying up all night! You need to get some sleep, if everyone is going to look after each other, we need people to be 100%!

I was in character. Juts looking after my sharpshooter. B]

An tho knee..... No..... An tho knee....... No........ Don't tell me stuff I already know, Pro -_________-

• What if Kenny died? Dude no..... I love Kenny, pls pls pls ;-;

Ohhh my god i cant. Rachelle, im like. UGH NO. Im watching it like 50 times and every time she says it, it hurts me even more. Its like

• edited July 2014

Alt text

No there are much worse things out there is it a gift or a curse? I think gift :D

I can't really tell you how, Mark There's something wrong with me.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

i m a wizerd dun questen me.

how u gon do dis daniel?

• Lol, expect the feels for the last two episodes. B]

I just watched it. If any of you need me, I'll be crying in the corner over there. sigh the way clem says "no" it just... she sounds so hurt.

• I CAN'T HELP IT, I WAS BORN TO LEAD ;-; My people come before me. Always. alwaaaayssss tim hortons

Alright, fine. When I get back, I'll sleep. A lot. For as long as I can. Until my aunt hits me with her wooden spoon and demands me to wake up. I might sleep all the way into tomorrow tho. Idk.

Mwuahaha! >B] listen, WtW! I know you're just trying to look after our group, but you cant keep staying up all night! You need to get

• Wai U to mak me dai of de laffs?

• Definitely but need dem hubs to hopefully :D

I still want to know why clem was putting blood on her face or whatever. Can't wait for this episode!

• But Mark, you don't get it. This insomnia is physically hurting me ;-;

No there are much worse things out there is it a gift or a curse? I think gift

• As I said down there, I started this, I take 100% responsibility, but I'm not gonna drop something so vital like this.

If you don't want to start arguments then stop saying such things, this is intolerance at it's best.

I absolutely HATE ARGUING and I hate it when people START ARGUING WITH ME! I tried to stop an argument from the start of this! AWESOMEO

• use ur magik pwrs on meh daniel

teech meh da wais of ur peeple.

• edited July 2014

MARK I CANT. I keep on laughing in front of the camera and cant keep a strait face omfg

Alt text

I just watched it. If any of you need me, I'll be crying in the corner over there

pls :'( pls DLB

• Rebecca probably dies after giving birth

Ohhh my god i cant. Rachelle, im like. UGH NO. Im watching it like 50 times and every time she says it, it hurts me even more. Its like

• Thanks.

I CAN'T HELP IT, I WAS BORN TO LEAD ;-; My people come before me. Always. alwaaaayssss tim hortons Alright, fine. When I get back, I'll s

• I doubt kenny will die.

Luke said "when i see kenny now, he seems broken. I just wanna survive,and that means picking the right sides"

I bet we will have to pic between kenny or luke. Also in the coverphoto, clem is between kenny an luke. Foreshadowing?

What if Kenny died? Dude no..... I love Kenny, pls pls pls ;-;

• At this point, Mark. I wouldn't expect them, but we'll see.

Definitely but need dem hubs to hopefully

• Thanks for what? lol

Thanks.

• Yeah, probably.... :(

Rebecca probably dies after giving birth

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I hope your ok Rachelle I'm just trying to be positive to cheer you up :'(

But Mark, you don't get it. This insomnia is physically hurting me ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.