The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If you want to keep denying the facts you can just get up and leave, the door's right there

I'm not a Pedo Uncle, I'm a nice uncle.

• Left and right is the relative state of the person. This has been only made so people could orient and could explain something. Further than that, there's no difference.

How you will explain this is the relative state? Easily. Take two persons for example. They are facing up each other. What's left for one is right for the another person.

I guess there's no difference.

What's the difference between left and right?

• Did she leave you at home to go shopping again? Dammit, Rachel.... I told that woman over and over again..... -________-

She's not doing good at it

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You can't, only Jaden can do that.

But, you can say for example "It's the color that you get by mixing red and blue" and therefore not saying Purple yet still explaining it correctly.

Anything else?

How do I explain a color to someone without saying it's name?

• EFF YOUR WHISKEY GUSTAC

YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY SON ANYWHERE WHEN YOU'RE LIKE THAT. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS??? OUR MOM HATES YOU BECAUSE OF THIS!

YOU KNOW THAT I ONLY DRINK WHISKEY, NOW CiD LET'S GO HUNTIN', WE'RE BURNIN' DAYLIGHT.

• Alt text

• Dude.... Chris... my bro... I ain't got time for dis shit.

AWESOMEO posted: »

If you want to keep denying the facts you can just get up and leave, the door's right there

• Yeah she said she had to buy buttox I MEAN botox or something

Did she leave you at home to go shopping again? Dammit, Rachel.... I told that woman over and over again..... -________-

• Daniel, Gustac wants to take my son out hunting when he's drunk. -__-

If you want to keep denying the facts you can just get up and leave, the door's right there

• "You're not going anywhere, Mr. "Nice Uncle"

YOU KNOW THAT I ONLY DRINK WHISKEY, NOW CiD LET'S GO HUNTIN', WE'RE BURNIN' DAYLIGHT.

• edited July 2014

I gave him a bottle cap. I thought that would be enough!

Did she leave you at home to go shopping again? Dammit, Rachel.... I told that woman over and over again..... -________-

• Name?

Puncake32 posted: »

add me on ps3 :I

• add me on ps3 :I

• MOTHER DIED IN AN 'ACCIDENT' YOU KNOW THAT, I'LL GO HUNTIN' WITH CiD WHEN I'M NOT SHITFACED.

EFF YOUR WHISKEY GUSTAC YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY SON ANYWHERE WHEN YOU'RE LIKE THAT. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS??? OUR MOM HATES YOU BECAUSE OF THIS!

• Black-

dark, no light. Nothing.

• "You may think he wants to go out "hunting" with him, but he has other plans."

Daniel, Gustac wants to take my son out hunting when he's drunk. -__-

• They're opposite. That's why they're different.

What's the difference between left and right?

• Puncake32

Name?

• "If you don't have anything more to say, you are free to leave"

Dude.... Chris... my bro... I ain't got time for dis shit.

• Have you ever thought that maybe he'd try to eat bleach again, like he did before? You know our son gets bored easily! One of these days I'm gonna wake up to see our son dead and cold on the floor!

I gave him a bottle cap. I thought that would be enough!

• I won't rape him, even if i'm shitfaced.

"You may think he wants to go out "hunting" with him, but he has other plans."

• edited July 2014

YEAH, AND HER LAST DYING THOUGHT WAS "FUCK I WISH I NEVER HAD GUSTAC"

No. You will never take my son hunting, ever. You know how squeamish he gets.

MOTHER DIED IN AN 'ACCIDENT' YOU KNOW THAT, I'LL GO HUNTIN' WITH CiD WHEN I'M NOT SHITFACED.

• edited July 2014

7 things I know about you...

1. You're reading this
    2. you're a human
    3. You can't say the letter "P" without separating your lips
    4. You just attempted to do it
    5. You are laughing at yourself
    6. You skipped No.5
    7. you just checked to see if there's a No.5
  • That'd probably be my fault.

Have you ever thought that maybe he'd try to eat bleach again, like he did before? You know our son gets bored easily! One of these days I'm gonna wake up to see our son dead and cold on the floor!

• I didn't skip 5 so you're wrong :)

7 things I know about you... * You're reading this * you're a human * You can't say the letter "P" without separating your lips * Yo

• Where is this woman getting all that money from? 'Cause I sure as hell know I'm not paying for that crap!

Yeah she said she had to buy buttox I MEAN botox or something

1. Seen it.
    2. I'm doge.
    3. I can't.
    4. Didn't try.
    5. I'm laughing at you.
    6. I didn't.
    7. I know I didn't, stop fucking around.

7 things I know about you... * You're reading this * you're a human * You can't say the letter "P" without separating your lips * Yo

• edited July 2014

SO MANY BOOKS

Alt text

After that, try Salem's Lot, Pet Sematary, Misery, It, and Cujo. xD

edited July 2014

DOUBLE POST A;IPOLFJSKPO'[DGSHDSFJLK;WEHRULERYHUSEBRBOOBSAWQKIODJEAGWUIOLJW

• I'LL go play board games with him then.

YEAH, AND HER LAST DYING THOUGHT WAS "FUCK I WISH I NEVER HAD GUSTAC" No. You will never take my son hunting, ever. You know how squeamish he gets.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited July 2014

:I

edited July 2014

Actually, Black is not a color.

SUCH A SMARTASS I AM DURRR

Black- dark, no light. Nothing.

• Yeah, your gonna see him dead on the cold floor because you threw him too high!!

Have you ever thought that maybe he'd try to eat bleach again, like he did before? You know our son gets bored easily! One of these days I'm gonna wake up to see our son dead and cold on the floor!

• "Then why do you insist on taking him "hunting" so bad?"

I won't rape him, even if i'm shitfaced.

• Noooope. Didn't fall for them.

Except for 1 and 2 of course.

• How dare you think I skipped number 5 >:(

• "Which board games?"

I'LL go play board games with him then.

• FAIL.

• THAT WAS ONE TIME, I ONLY DID THAT ONCE

And he liked it, you can't deny that! All kids like getting thrown that high.

Yeah, your gonna see him dead on the cold floor because you threw him too high!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.