The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• SwaggaliciousBootyMaster69

Lmfao, just kidding, I don't know.

Puncake32 posted: »

what's WhatTheDuck's PSN?

• What happened to her? I heard she got bit by a spider or something. :( I hope she's okay.

WHAT IF SHE TURNS INTO SPIDERWOMAN?? :O

You've never seen White Chicks?! Lol, it was pretty funny, you should check it out one day. I wish Sardines could do her live streams, but she's been sick. Hopefully she get's better.

• I was actually almost getting a bit worried, you seemed... insane... lol.

Alt text

lmao, I was scaring you? Really? xD Dude, I'm fine. I'm always fine.

• Trust me. You don't wanna know.

It ruined the episode for me. Well not just that, I saw other spoilers with it as well. That's why. And if I were to tell you, id have to PM you. BUUTT you REALLY don't wanna know. Please pro, just wait like 2 more days for the episode, you don't want it spoiled when you've already gotten this far.

Ah, you can tell me. Just add the spoiler tag if anything.

• Lol, I pretty much know what's going to happen. Come on, DLB. If you don't tell me I'll just look it up, I seriously want to know.

Trust me. You don't wanna know. It ruined the episode for me. Well not just that, I saw other spoilers with it as well. That's why. And

• Idk, but hopefully she'll be okay.

Goddamn it, WtW... I was actually thinking the same...

What happened to her? I heard she got bit by a spider or something. I hope she's okay. WHAT IF SHE TURNS INTO SPIDERWOMAN?? :O

• I haven't heard from Sardines in the longest time. I hope everything is alright.

You've never seen White Chicks?! Lol, it was pretty funny, you should check it out one day. I wish Sardines could do her live streams, but she's been sick. Hopefully she get's better.

• Lol, well sorry for worrying you ^-^ I didn't mean to.

Haha, that's probably what I looked like at the time.... It's just hard for me to sleep sometimes.. you know, because of insomnia and everything ;-;

I was actually almost getting a bit worried, you seemed... insane... lol.

• edited July 2014

Something like "dakin". Idk, something like that. It has numbers in it also but I don't remember.

Puncake32 posted: »

what's WhatTheDuck's PSN?

• Ohohoh daking94 or 93 or something.

Something like "dakin". Idk, something like that. It has numbers in it also but I don't remember.

• Yeah, me either. Let's keep our hopes up. B]

I haven't heard from Sardines in the longest time. I hope everything is alright.

• edited July 2014

Lol, I pretty much know what's going to happen

haha, no you don't.

Dude, these spoilers are so big, I can get banned for telling you. People have gotten in trouble for leaking them again. Trolls came to the forums and were spreading them everywhere and people who didn't want to see them, saw them. I was one of them. I didn't want to see them, but I saw them. And everyday I wish I didn't.

And you can look it up, but I don't think you will be able to find them. But seriously pro, you will ruin the whole episode for you. Don't do it, please. You will regret it. And that's a command, like, DONT freakin do it.

Lol, I pretty much know what's going to happen. Come on, DLB. If you don't tell me I'll just look it up, I seriously want to know.

• edited July 2014

LLOL Snake Eater xD

Snake: "Yes....but can I eat it ?"

she looks at you and sighs

I see it was made by Konami, just reminds me of MGS3 snake eater, lol! Dude, one day your cat is just going to talk to you out of nowhere, and I bet you wouldn't even be surprised.

• I was like...

Alt text

Heh, Jk. :p

Yeah, but you stayed up for the whole day. Same here, I don't get tired until it's really late and I hate that. We need to get our sleeping patterns back to normal, WtW. B^[

Lol, well sorry for worrying you ^-^ I didn't mean to. Haha, that's probably what I looked like at the time.... It's just hard for me to sleep sometimes.. you know, because of insomnia and everything ;-;

• All this talk of how sardines could probably be dead is making me sad. :(

Idk, but hopefully she'll be okay. Goddamn it, WtW... I was actually thinking the same...

• Lol, you sound traumatized by it. It just makes me more curious...

Lol, I pretty much know what's going to happen haha, no you don't. Dude, these spoilers are so big, I can get banned for telling

• Woahwoahwoahwoah.... is giving a fuck a bad thing?? Because, like, if that's the case... I'm definitely going to hell. I give a fuck about everything. And everyone. Even when I shouldn't.

And yeah we do :( My mom wants me to go to the doctor again. She says she's going to change her mind about me taking pills, as long as it helps me.

I was like... Heh, Jk. Yeah, but you stayed up for the whole day. Same here, I don't get tired until it's really late and I hate that. We need to get our sleeping patterns back to normal, WtW. B^[

• edited July 2014

If Rebecca has her baby, I wonder what its going to look like in the games graphics.

• Don't think that way, she'll get better and she'll be fine. B]

Don't worry about it too much.

All this talk of how sardines could probably be dead is making me sad.

• Lol, always asking if he could eat all the animals! I love all the Easter eggs Kojima puts in those games.

LLOL Snake Eater xD Snake: "Yes....but can I eat it ?" she looks at you and sighs

• I AM TRAUMATIZED. Like, just no! GOD I wish I could unsee them.

Ok, after the episode comes out, I'll tell you all about it. ^-^

Lol, you sound traumatized by it. It just makes me more curious...

• Can't you just PM them to me in secret? No one will know..... and if the mods see, they can't do anything about it because I asked to know.

I AM TRAUMATIZED. Like, just no! GOD I wish I could unsee them. Ok, after the episode comes out, I'll tell you all about it. ^-^

• No, it's not a bad thing. I was kidding, WtW. Don't worry about it. :p

Is taking those pills pretty bad? Have you tried any other remedies?

Woahwoahwoahwoah.... is giving a fuck a bad thing?? Because, like, if that's the case... I'm definitely going to hell. I give a fuck about e

• Yes, PM them to us, DLB! All three of us in the same thing message.

Can't you just PM them to me in secret? No one will know..... and if the mods see, they can't do anything about it because I asked to know.

• After?! Just PM me and Rachelle. Have us both in there and tell us.

I AM TRAUMATIZED. Like, just no! GOD I wish I could unsee them. Ok, after the episode comes out, I'll tell you all about it. ^-^

• Freaking loved Snake Eater !!! probably my favorite from all of them....even had a nod to Raiden...his ancestor is gay XD

Lol, always asking if he could eat all the animals! I love all the Easter eggs Kojima puts in those games.

• I've had insomnia since I was little. My mom and I tried literally everything and nothing has worked for me. Putting lavender on my pillow doesn't work. Getting a nightlight doesn't work. Acupressure, meditation... all that doesn't work either. My mom is the kind of person who doesn't like any kind of medication. Even when I got really skinny and sick after my appendix surgery, my mom wouldn't let me take the iron pills the doctor prescribed for me.

I also have bad allergic reactions to some kinds of medicines. Like, after my surgery, the doctor prescribed me some antibiotics to prevent infection ('cause my appendix had burst and there had already been an infection anyway), and when I took them I lost a lot of weight (to the point where my face literally looked like a skeleton and my cheekbones were all hollow and you could start to see my ribs). I also would faint a lot and wobble whenever I stood up and got dizzy. I fell in the shower one time and woke up in my bed. x_x

No, it's not a bad thing. I was kidding, WtW. Don't worry about it. Is taking those pills pretty bad? Have you tried any other remedies?

• Lol, yes! It's my favorite one as well, I hope Phantom Pain will be good.

Freaking loved Snake Eater !!! probably my favorite from all of them....even had a nod to Raiden...his ancestor is gay XD

• Damn, I just want to give you a hug right now.

Alt text

You can PM me better, you don't have to put your business out there.

I've had insomnia since I was little. My mom and I tried literally everything and nothing has worked for me. Putting lavender on my pillow d

• Hello people, I'm back from NL.

• Nah, it's fine, I don't really care who sees. v.v

Damn, I just want to give you a hug right now. You can PM me better, you don't have to put your business out there.

• Oh my god girl I feel so bad for you.

Alt text

Why cant I just like, hug you? ;_;

I wish there was something I could do to help. ;_;

I've had insomnia since I was little. My mom and I tried literally everything and nothing has worked for me. Putting lavender on my pillow d

• I wouldn't recommend taking sleeping pills...it becomes a need more than a remedy in the end...like most drugs.

At my previous apartment, my roomate kept taking those pills...not because she wanted to but because she had to...it slowly became an addiction for her.

The best option is to get over it yourself, you can do it Rachelle :)

Woahwoahwoahwoah.... is giving a fuck a bad thing?? Because, like, if that's the case... I'm definitely going to hell. I give a fuck about e

• Lol, I'm better now, all that happened last summer. I'm fine now, except for the sleeping thing.

Oh my god girl I feel so bad for you. Why cant I just like, hug you? ;_; I wish there was something I could do to help. ;_;

• I hope so too...I'm still bummed about David Hayter though...the guy didn't even knew he was being replaced after all those years...made me lose some respect for Kojima. Then the whole Ground Zero fiasco happened...I ain't paying 30$ for a freaking demo -_-

Damnit Kojima !!!

Lol, yes! It's my favorite one as well, I hope Phantom Pain will be good.

• edited July 2014

No, I honestly don't think I can Matt. It's really much harder than you think. It makes me depressed too.

I don't really have much of a choice anymore. And I have to do something before school starts.

I wouldn't recommend taking sleeping pills...it becomes a need more than a remedy in the end...like most drugs. At my previous apartment,

• Well at least you were able to get throught it. B]

Remember, there will be obstacles in your life that you have to get through, just stay strong and keep going no matter what. There will be times where something may seem impossible to get past, but eventually you will find a way to pull through. You're awesome, Rachelle, don't forget that. <3

Nah, it's fine, I don't really care who sees. v.v

• Not really. I'm from Liverpool but I'm not a fan.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Anyone here likes The Beatles? This is my favorite song of theirs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7epRPz0LGPE Blackbird singing in th

• You really want them? I can remember them...

I cannot forgive the trolls.

Yes, PM them to us, DLB! All three of us in the same thing message.

• I hope she's fine...she was too self-conscious to ask for help after getting bit by a venomous spider...I asked her to get it checked immediately and never got a response back...I really hope that she didn't just let herself get worse after I told her that no matter if her parents had friends over, that she needed to get help right away...

I haven't heard from Sardines in the longest time. I hope everything is alright.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.