The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• He does care about YOU, but does he cares about good ol' Uncle Gustav? Y'know.. I'm too lazy to get family myself.

Brent won't be here for a few days. Lol, maybe he'll drop by every now and again just to see if I'm sleeping, though. At least that's what he said. xD He's such a good son. He cares too much.

• Goddammit I'm so thirsty....... I drank like 2 bottles of water, and it's still not enough ;-; c r i e s

@AWESOMEO, I heard that excessive thirst and dry mouth are symptoms of diabeetus.

• lmfao, does he even know that you're his uncle??

He does care about YOU, but does he cares about good ol' Uncle Gustav? Y'know.. I'm too lazy to get family myself.

• I don't even know... Wait a sec... YOU'RE MY SISTER, AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD HIM ABOUT HIS UNCLE?

lmfao, does he even know that you're his uncle??

• Alt text

Uncle wait wat?

lmfao, does he even know that you're his uncle??

• Well, I mean... you ARE a disgrace to the family name, and I didn't think you'd come around so soon.....

I don't even know... Wait a sec... YOU'RE MY SISTER, AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD HIM ABOUT HIS UNCLE?

• I am indeed Brent's uncle, and Markd I'm sorry if I don't put that song up, I'm waiting for Devyn, she wanted to do a duet.

Markd4547 posted: »

Uncle wait wat?

• Lol, apparently Gustav is my brother now.

Uncle wait wat?

• I am not, I've actually got myself a fuckin' job!

Well, I mean... you ARE a disgrace to the family name, and I didn't think you'd come around so soon.....

• I indeed am.

Lol, apparently Gustav is my brother now.

• Still Polytheism, it has multiple gods.

Well it's officialy one religion named Pete 'n' Nickism, which means that there's just two gods within' in the same religion.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hi, everyone here is insane.

Cazabubu posted: »

I just came to this Page...What is this place exactly? O_o

• "Doesn't mean you can't overpower him."

I am younger than my god damn Nephew.

• Alt text

Well, I mean... you ARE a disgrace to the family name, and I didn't think you'd come around so soon.....

• Good morning!

Uncle wait wat?

• She's become a walker, haven't you heard the news?

The ZA started.

Don't think that way, she'll get better and she'll be fine. B] Don't worry about it too much.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Slash and Jack Black in a band together = INSTANT FANGASM

LOL, they should just join a band together xD

• Good morning, crazy people :)

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Still Polytheism, it has multiple gods.

• Yes, they are :(

don't worry though, it can be anything, you're in Mexico after all.

Goddammit I'm so thirsty....... I drank like 2 bottles of water, and it's still not enough ;-; c r i e s @AWESOMEO, I heard that excessive thirst and dry mouth are symptoms of diabeetus.

• Alt text

Brother how long was I gone XD meh ok

Gustav I need dem beats soon bro can't wait :D

Lol, apparently Gustav is my brother now.

• Does mean that I won't fuckin' rape him.

"Doesn't mean you can't overpower him."

• Thanks bro good morning :D

Good morning!

• "That would be all well and good, the only problem is that I have the transcript right here."

Does mean that I won't fuckin' rape him.

• Well... What is written on that transcript good sir?

"That would be all well and good, the only problem is that I have the transcript right here."

• You won't get them til' Devyn can sing.

Brother how long was I gone XD meh ok Gustav I need dem beats soon bro can't wait

• "It's too vulgar for me to say on national television, but let's just say you wanted him to do some stuff... Things..."

Well... What is written on that transcript good sir?

• Like... Huntin' and playin' Uno? Because that don't count like rape in my book.

"It's too vulgar for me to say on national television, but let's just say you wanted him to do some stuff... Things..."

• Alt text

You won't get them til' Devyn can sing.

• But as she doesn't reply to me on skype... Nor does she post on here anymore... So let's see... It'll be about... Never.

• "Sir, if you're going to keep saying this, you can just get up and leave. But before you do that, I need to tell you this: I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, if you have anything else to say, speak now, if not, you are free to leave"

Like... Huntin' and playin' Uno? Because that don't count like rape in my book.

• Well, goodbye, Mr. Hansen.

"Sir, if you're going to keep saying this, you can just get up and leave. But before you do that, I need to tell you this: I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, if you have anything else to say, speak now, if not, you are free to leave"

edited July 2014

"But what "Mr. Uncle" doesn't know, is that the police is already waiting outside, and he is not going anywhere for the meantime."

Well, goodbye, Mr. Hansen.

• I HEARD YOU, I'LL GO GET MY FUCKIN' RIFLE, I STILL AIN'T NO PEDO THO.

"But what "Mr. Uncle" doesn't know, is that the police is already waiting outside, and he is not going anywhere for the meantime."

• Your mention of Chris Hansen has got me in the mood to watch more.

edited July 2014

Police jumps on you aggressively and pins you to the ground.

I HEARD YOU, I'LL GO GET MY FUCKIN' RIFLE, I STILL AIN'T NO PEDO THO.

• Yo.

Good morning, crazy people

• edited July 2014

Alt text

How I see the Irish Army XD ^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.