The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lmao! XD

lmfao Cluke_is_Woodbury??? MARISSA BRENT IS MY SON THIS JUST AIN'T RIGHT

• It just takes practice! We were all n00bs once upon a time ;P

Rigtail posted: »

Everybody is better at drawing than me, I'm jealous. You even gave the hat a nice shadow effect with a pen ;-;

• KEEP IT!! DAMMIT NEVER BURN OR RIP DRAWINGS! EVEN IF THEY ARE BAD, IT'S ALWAYS GOING TO SHOW HOW FAR YOU'VE COME. AS MY FAVORITE INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO SAYS: "Find what knocks you down, and what makes you stand up again."

OK, TURNING CAPS LOCK OFF NOW.

HEY GUYS! Should I rip it or burn it?!

• I've had that too, just keep drinking, it'll be good for your body.

How many ml was the water bottle(s)?

Goddammit I'm so thirsty....... I drank like 2 bottles of water, and it's still not enough ;-; c r i e s @AWESOMEO, I heard that excessive thirst and dry mouth are symptoms of diabeetus.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySUthGfpWUk

This movie was part of my childhood, as was the book. Damn that was like 5 years ago, I FEEL FUCKING OLD! xD

• :)

InKennyWeShaundi - InKennyWeTrust and Shaundi FOR TEH LOLZ

• Hey you, yeah you. No, not you... The other guy. You right there. Yeah you. Do you like tacos?

• Yes you are. Everyone here is crazy.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6OifhQ64EM The feel when someone calls me crazy ^

• Trying to work on my art contest piece but it's making me cry ;~;

Doesn't help that I'm listening to Anadel...

• Well i'm not a guy, but tacos are pretty cool I guess o.o

Hey you, yeah you. No, not you... The other guy. You right there. Yeah you. Do you like tacos?

• I FEEL FUCKING OLD!

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySUthGfpWUk This movie was part of my childhood, as was the book. Damn that was like 5 years ago, I FEEL FUCKING OLD! xD

• You better submit something. I will slap you if you don't. And quit thinking like that!!!

Oh no, you're going to win then >_>

• xD My bad still working on reading sarcasm. Thats Murica getting shit done in other countries and not handling our internal problems.

XD only being sarcastic I'm not that defensive of my native tea making yet. I like the American Army the best they get shit done

• Oh no, you're going to win then >_>

JonGon posted: »

Trying to work on my art contest piece but it's making me cry ;~; Doesn't help that I'm listening to Anadel...

• edited July 2014

I'll never get a chance like this to post multple lawrence gifs in one comment and not get abused I'm taking it XD

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

That's about 10% of the Lawrence gifs I wanted to post I will partake in Ellen Paige, TLOU or Emma watson spam :/

JENNIFER LAWRENCE OMMG-- ok I'm sorry I'll stop fan girlin now. -_- Ok, ok im sorry, I had to. ;_;

• ;~;

I know that feeling.

Trying to work on my art contest piece but it's making me cry ;~; Doesn't help that I'm listening to Anadel...

• LMAO! Sorry, grandpa >_>

I FEEL FUCKING OLD!

• This gif kills me.

I FEEL FUCKING OLD!

• LMFAO

I FEEL FUCKING OLD!

LMAO! Sorry, grandpa >_>

• You better submit something, I will slap you if you don't. And quit thinking like that!!!

Oh no, you're going to win then >_>

• I was talking about you.

Well i'm not a guy, but tacos are pretty cool I guess o.o

• Alt text

Oh by golly do I know that feel to much so much

• I did submit one, and it kinda sucks. It looks like... the person I was trying to draw... but it's unoriginal.

You better submit something, I will slap you if you don't. And quit thinking like that!!!

• Alt text

I'm not crazy everyone else is XD

Yes you are. Everyone here is crazy.

• It can be dangerous.

Alt text

When you go to the can, be sure the seat is down, or you'll end up like this guy...

• edited July 2014

When you go to the can, be sure the seat is down, or you'll end up like this guy... Alt text

• Alt text

I'm not crazy everyone else is XD

• One of my favorite gifs

Alt text

• Alt text

That episode legit made me always put the seat down whenever I finish.

AWESOMEO posted: »

It can be dangerous.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

The art competition I need you to defeat @jongon you are the only one with the power and skill USE THE FORCE Tobi pls :'( this gonna be gud XD

When you go to the can, be sure the seat is down, or you'll end up like this guy...

• Wait, what? What competition? ?_?

The art competition I need you to defeat @jongon you are the only one with the power and skill USE THE FORCE Tobi pls this gonna be gud XD

• MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bro you got this it must be your destiny

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/76296/walking-dead-art-contest

Alt text

Wait, what? What competition? ?_?

• Well since me and my partner are writing the plot and all and trying to make it better, making the comic delayed, I guess I can bite. Thank you. :3

MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Bro you got this it must be your destiny http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/76296/walking-dead-art-contest

• @Markd4547

I've prepared something special for you on your fanfic thread :)

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Don't mind with the comic can't rush perfection take as long as you need rather wait for quality then get it soon with even 1 percent less quality. Anything less then the best is a felony to me.

It would be a sin if you weren't there the forum needs you there I thought you knew :'D

CLASHOFTHETITANS

Well since me and my partner are writing the plot and all and trying to make it better, making the comic delayed, I guess I can bite. Thank you.

• Alt text

I want lays though.

Mwuahahaha! Go on, SweetPea! Grab some chips! >B^]

• Cool can't wait to see :D

@Markd4547 I've prepared something special for you on your fanfic thread

• It'll be good, but I've got to win that art contest first.

Cool can't wait to see

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'll wait but imma gonna win that finally a chance to beat Tobi ad Jongon and become the evil overlord of the forum I can't miss that chance :p

It'll be good, but I've got to win that art contest first.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.