The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, I'm done

Martha?

• whispers how did he know ;_;

I'll always remember your name, Jacob.

• Same here. In my second year though not as much "French fanatics" rather more so Spanish and German.

AWESOMEO posted: »

French class, my high is fanatic for French.

• Goodnight :)

I'm gonna go to bed.. Good night! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmL-J1IghZM Ironic, because I'm going to sleep, but it's a good song.

• That gif made me laugh uncontrollably for some reason....I think I'm losing it xD

wat did u seh to meh daniel WELL HERE'S YOUR STUPID CAKE THEN

• Skilleeeeeeet <3 G night

I'm gonna go to bed.. Good night! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmL-J1IghZM Ironic, because I'm going to sleep, but it's a good song.

• Alt text

Not after all we've been through....

Good night/morning/evening/afternoon/ I need to sleep. Quote of the day:

• lmfao! "What do you want me to do with this? EAT IT?!? WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!!!!"

That gif made me laugh uncontrollably for some reason....I think I'm losing it xD

• Pro, my legs are meant for sitting. Not going down stairs. Of corse ima fall!

"I've fallen and I can't get up." Damn it, DLB... Lol.

• It's not my fault I have a bad memory, Rachel.

Well, I'm done

• One does not simply say "goodnight".

What am i still doing here? I said goodnight 1 hour ago.

• You're too late. ok, 5 more minutes.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

God, you bring it up like that... I don't know what to say ;-;

If it's going to be too hard for you, you should tell them that, maybe they can wait, maybe time will do you better.. I'm sorry I got you talking about this..

I agreed when it was being discussed, but the thought of watching my brother die right infront of me makes me miss him even more ;-;

• Oh my god that "smacked like Sarah" thread... I CANT STAND when people put words in my mouth that I didn't say. That guy kept on saying I was hit when I never said I got hit. Jesus...

I heard about what you said in that "Have you ever been smacked before?" thread, if that makes you hesitate about their adoption... I think

• Goodnight. :p

• The hell is that blue thing inside the cake after it's smashed into the ground?! Did someone put a marble in the cake?!

lmfao! "What do you want me to do with this? EAT IT?!? WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!!!!"

• I did something similar to this real chill cat once, except with American Girl Doll socks. He didn't care. So I put my doll's hat on him. Couldn't give less of a shit. Then I put my doll's little sunglasses on the bridge of his nose and still not a single shit was given that day.

When I used to have a cat they'd scratch me all the time. now that I think about it, I pissed those cats off so much. xD Lol, when you do it, be prepared for a dancing cat.

• Good night awesombro

• :OOOOOOOOOOOOO I love imagine Dragon yes :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkS7CdbxD8

• Maybe it's frosting? Or some other kind of decoration? lol

The hell is that blue thing inside the cake after it's smashed into the ground?! Did someone put a marble in the cake?!

• Lmaooo

I did something similar to this real chill cat once, except with American Girl Doll socks. He didn't care. So I put my doll's hat on him. Co

• Lol, wut? Why would he say that? xD

Oh my god that "smacked like Sarah" thread... I CANT STAND when people put words in my mouth that I didn't say. That guy kept on saying I was hit when I never said I got hit. Jesus...

• Not after all we've been through....

Alt text

• I say it. But I don't mean it.

One does not simply say "goodnight".

• Dammit! Now I'm gonna think about it instead of sleeping.. xD

I think I'll actually go now, night.

Maybe it's frosting? Or some other kind of decoration? lol

• Me tooo :D

Markd4547 posted: »

:OOOOOOOOOOOOO I love imagine Dragon yes

• Well at least you're okay. B]

fuckthestairs

Pro, my legs are meant for sitting. Not going down stairs. Of corse ima fall!

• What happened to when I'd buy you flowers, and you'd dress up for me? Or when you'd wear that shade of lipstick because you knew how much I liked it, even though you didn't think it flattered you? Does this mean NOTHING to you?!? Do I mean nothing to you?!?

AND NOW YOU'RE LEAVING?!?!1111

Alt text

You're too late. ok, 5 more minutes.

• It's alright, I somehow need to let go of the past and move on.

R.I.P. Lil' Badass Bro

God, you bring it up like that... I don't know what to say ;-; If it's going to be too hard for you, you should tell them that, maybe they can wait, maybe time will do you better.. I'm sorry I got you talking about this..

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Shes growing up so fast. ;_; I wish she can just be happy again. Telltale did this on purpose. I know they did! they wanted it to look alike!

• See ya brah. :,(

Night and just like to say with all the spoilers for choices around plus stuff and thangs I won't be back till TWD episode is released bye

• Alt text

Night and just like to say with all the spoilers for choices around plus stuff and thangs I won't be back till TWD episode is released bye :'( <3

• You can have the flowers now and I'll do the rest tomorrow. I'm tired.

Alt text

Now...

Alt text

What happened to when I'd buy you flowers, and you'd dress up for me? Or when you'd wear that shade of lipstick because you knew how much I

• Aww no. Bai mark, I'll miss you! ;_;

Night and just like to say with all the spoilers for choices around plus stuff and thangs I won't be back till TWD episode is released bye

• Idek. Freaking annoyed me though.

Lol, wut? Why would he say that? xD

• Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It craps you up? What is it, prune juice?

This is completely random just saying...but it craps me up just too much. Click here Oh and hi mes amies

• edited July 2014

See ya Bro only be a few days be hard tho and thanks :D

Twistee posted: »

See ya brah. :,(

• Miss you too Rachel :'( <3

Aww no. Bai mark, I'll miss you! ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.