The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lmao, yes. We like to play a game called guess if it's gunshots or fireworks. B]

"pretend it's fireworks" .... Do you live in, like, the hood or something, where this is the norm? Because in Canada, the only gunshots I've ever heard were on TV. O_O

• edited July 2014
    Too many spoilers girl...

I'll probably check in every once in a while.

What, no! Don't leave! ;-;

• o_o God..... I would be constantly afraid if I lived in New York.

Lmao, yes. We like to play a game called guess if it's gunshots or fireworks. B]

• OMG RACHELLE DONT DIE ARE YOU OKAY? OMG WTF??! Gurl please don't die!!! Don't be dead already! ;_;

I just heard a fuckin' gunshot outside my window. O_o

• If you just stay in the lounge thread, there won't be any spoilers :(

Too many spoilers girl... I'll probably check in every once in a while.

• Which Youtuber is it?

I saw those choices a long time ago. I'm talking about screen screen shots and other spoilers. Ugh that dude needs to get sued already.

• I'm gonna need to learn karate if I ever want to visit there. ._.

Lol, too funny! It's not that bad, I'm joking... kinda, mwuahaha! Lol nah, it really isn't that bad. B]

• I'm why do you wanna know??! O_O

You better not look any of the spoiler up!!

Which Youtuber is it?

• Lol, too funny! It's not that bad, I'm joking... kinda, mwuahaha! Lol nah, it really isn't that bad. B]

o_o God..... I would be constantly afraid if I lived in New York.

• @Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury

Fak the forums. We just gotta leave for til' tuesday.

THE AMOUNT OF SPOILERS ON THE INTERNET IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!!

Gigapainter should be safe though... I think ;-;
  • edited July 2014
    Lol, I'm not dead. :p

There was only one gunshot. I think they went away now. Dun wurri.

OMG RACHELLE DONT DIE ARE YOU OKAY? OMG WTF??! Gurl please don't die!!! Don't be dead already! ;_;

• OMG I feel so bad for you! ;_;
    Deceptio posted: »

WTF LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THAT COMMENT I WENT TO YOUTUBE AND ALL 3 OF HIS VIDEOS WERE RECOMMENDED TO ME FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• But I'm risking it just by checking my feed.

UGH FINE ILL STAY but if I see anymore spoilers I'm blaming It on you. ... Never mind I can't do that to you. Id just be even more pissed then I already am. *-_-

If you just stay in the lounge thread, there won't be any spoilers :(

• edited July 2014
    *sigh* Okay... I guess I'll leave too, until Tuesday. That sucks so bad. >:(
    _Juice_Box_ posted: »

@Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury Fak the forums. We just gotta leave for til' tuesday. THE AMOUNT OF SPOILERS ON THE INTERNET IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!! Gigapainter should be safe though... I think ;-;

• It's for the best... after finding that shit out, I don't even know what to think anymore ;~;

Don't leave, you guys!

• I'm gonna need to learn karate if I ever want to visit there. ._.

Lol, too funny! It's not that bad, I'm joking... kinda, mwuahaha! Lol nah, it really isn't that bad. B]

• Don't leave, you guys!

@Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury Fak the forums. We just gotta leave for til' tuesday. THE AMOUNT OF SPOILERS ON THE INTERNET IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!! Gigapainter should be safe though... I think ;-;

• It does suck, but it's for the best ;~; We will be reunited soon!

*sigh* Okay... I guess I'll leave too, until Tuesday. That sucks so bad. >:(

• I'm just curious, lol. I won't look them up, I promise.

I'm why do you wanna know??! O_O You better not look any of the spoiler up!!

• Idek. I tried leaving and going to sleep but all I could think of was you guys. ;_;

Maybe if we just stay in here and don't leave we will be okay.

• GET UNDER A DAMN DESK I DON WANT YOU GETTIN SHOT!!!

Lol, I'm not dead. :p There was only one gunshot. I think they went away now. Dun wurri.

• Hopefully! We should be fine as long as there are no more new spoiler videos to be posted. I don't even know how the fuck that guy managed that, especially since his grammar really fucking sucks...

Idek. I tried leaving and going to sleep but all I could think of was you guys. ;_; Maybe if we just stay in here and don't leave we will be okay.

• THEY'RE GONE NOW RACHEL, LMAO. RELAAAAX. xD I haven't heard anymore since that one.

GET UNDER A DAMN DESK I DON WANT YOU GETTIN SHOT!!!

• *"I thought you were dead"*

Lol, I'm not dead. :p There was only one gunshot. I think they went away now. Dun wurri.

• No I know you to well. You're gonna go to the page for a little bit of spoilers but you're gonna end up spoiling yourself to much and regret it for the rest of your life. I know it. That's exactly wats gonna happen. I ain't telling you jack

I'm just curious, lol. I won't look them up, I promise.

• Lol, don't worry, you'll be okay. You'll learn everything you need to know before getting here. B]

I'm gonna need to learn karate if I ever want to visit there. ._.

• edited July 2014
    Girl

Edit: LOL WATTTT I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT

Wat I meant I say... I don't want you to die. Like seriously, if you died I'd probably die. ;_;

THEY'RE GONE NOW RACHEL, LMAO. RELAAAAX. xD I haven't heard anymore since that one.

• edited July 2014
    Just don't check his youtube channel, lol. Don't leave people, too many are leaving already.

Hopefully! We should be fine as long as there are no more new spoiler videos to be posted. I don't even know how the fuck that guy managed that, especially since his grammar really fucking sucks...

• Lol, maybe I'll rent a bodyguard or two. xD

Lol, don't worry, you'll be okay. You'll learn everything you need to know before getting here. B]

• Ugh that dude needs to stop. He's probably going to keep on making videos

Hopefully! We should be fine as long as there are no more new spoiler videos to be posted. I don't even know how the fuck that guy managed that, especially since his grammar really fucking sucks...

• Whaaaat, don't say that ;-; You wouldn't die, wtf.

Girl Edit: LOL WATTTT I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT Wat I meant I say... I don't want you to die. Like seriously, if you died I'd probably die. ;_;

• I want to know what the youtube channel is!!!! >:( But no one will tellll meeeeee

Just don't check his youtube channel, lol. Don't leave people, too many are leaving already.

• NOO I'd be so sad that I'd *cease to function*. That's what I mean. ;_;

Whaaaat, don't say that ;-; You wouldn't die, wtf.

• Lol, nah. :p It's not that serious, don't worry about it, haha. Not everything you see and hear is true.

"How do you say moose in Canadian?"

smh, lol!

Lol, maybe I'll rent a bodyguard or two. xD

• AND NO ONE WILL TELL YOU!! Seriously, the moment you look it up you will be flooded with spoilers.

I want to know what the youtube channel is!!!! >:( But no one will tellll meeeeee

• I don't know what it is either, but who cares. Do you really want to get curious and then have it spoiled for you?

I want to know what the youtube channel is!!!! >:( But no one will tellll meeeeee

• Really? :( Awww

NOO I'd be so sad that I'd *cease to function*. That's what I mean. ;_;

• esooM.

Lol, nah. :p It's not that serious, don't worry about it, haha. Not everything you see and hear is true. "How do you say moose in Canadian?" smh, lol!

• It all makes sense now...

esooM.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.