The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Really? Damn bro why not?
    AWESOMEO posted: »

They don't sell donuts in my country... You don't know that feel bro, no one does :'(

• becuz ur mum that's why

Really? Damn bro why not?

• Oh man. Now I want some doughnuts too!

www.dunbarsystems.com/Images/enlarge/donuts-enlarge(fgauf3).jpg ^ This is what I'm carving for my whole life, sadly, I've only got to eat it in like 4 rare opportunities in my life.

• hehehehe "batgaining".

Step 3: Bargaining. *Check* You're making this easy for me.

• fatty

Oh man. Now I want some doughnuts too!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014
    i.imgur.com/Ah2Zzke.png

hehehehe "batgaining".

• You started this with that damn ice cream...

fatty

• Probably due to lack of popularity... It still existed when I was like 4 but I just stared at the shop like an idiot without knowing what it was.. lol.

Oh and also becuz ur mum.

Really? Damn bro why not?

• AT LEAST YOU CAN FUCKING GET THEM :(

Oh man. Now I want some doughnuts too!

• edited July 2014
    I'm not the boss of your stomach, am I, sir? Nope. Didn't think so.

You started this with that damn ice cream...

• Maybe one day, Awesomeo... Maybe one day.

AT LEAST YOU CAN FUCKING GET THEM :(

• I was in America a couple times though, those moments when I had donuts are something I treasure everyday...

I'll probably move to America one day, after I get off the military that is.

Maybe one day, Awesomeo... Maybe one day.

• Don't talk about my mumsie like that.

becuz ur mum that's why

• And that's a good thing. B]

Why aren't you sleeping?

I'm not the boss of your stomach, am I, sir? Nope. Didn't think so.

• But...... ur mum is a lovely woman.

Don't talk about my mumsie like that.

• If you ever do come back, go to Dunkin Donuts and just buy a bunch of them! Lol, you'll be happy for a long time.

I was in America a couple times though, those moments when I had donuts are something I treasure everyday... I'll probably move to America one day, after I get off the military that is.

• xD You should start a Riot and bring doughnuts back probably get elected president. My mumsie had nothing to do with it.

Probably due to lack of popularity... It still existed when I was like 4 but I just stared at the shop like an idiot without knowing what it was.. lol. Oh and also becuz ur mum.

• Because it's only 3 am, lol.

Why? Am I disturbing you?

And that's a good thing. B] Why aren't you sleeping?

• That's basically what I do every time I visit.

If you ever do come back, go to Dunkin Donuts and just buy a bunch of them! Lol, you'll be happy for a long time.

• I would if anyone else would have given a flying fuck, no one eats them here and it's really REALLY rare if I find them in a bakery... And even there they're not the same as Dunkin's.

xD You should start a Riot and bring doughnuts back probably get elected president. My mumsie had nothing to do with it.

• Nope, just thought you would be sleeping because of your aunt and her wooden spoon and then because of your dad lol.

Because it's only 3 am, lol. Why? Am I disturbing you?

• [Insert Homer Simpson "Mmm, doughnut"gif here.]

That's basically what I do every time I visit.

• Hmmmm...
    m.quickmeme.com/img/ec/ecad660edb8f821e623ee5cb1d3db5c02765b281f53f16c52ca589fae8dcd88f.jpg

But...... ur mum is a lovely woman.

• My aunt and mum only care if I stay up past 4. And my stepdad only listens to my mum and aunt, since it's my aunt's house and her rules :p

So, I pretty much have half an hour left before I have to worry about getting the shit beat out of me. Might go to sleep now though. Goodnightttt. :D

Nope, just thought you would be sleeping because of your aunt and her wooden spoon and then because of your dad lol.

• Goodnight. :)

My aunt and mum only care if I stay up past 4. And my stepdad only listens to my mum and aunt, since it's my aunt's house and her rules :p

• Lol, you mean try to. Goodnight. B^]

My aunt and mum only care if I stay up past 4. And my stepdad only listens to my mum and aunt, since it's my aunt's house and her rules :p

• Dunkin's? Yea don't get me wrong Dunkin's is great and all but you gotta taste the goddess that is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts they are always fresh and delicious so fucking delicious that people will rob you for your shit.

I would if anyone else would have given a flying fuck, no one eats them here and it's really REALLY rare if I find them in a bakery... And even there they're not the same as Dunkin's.

• Batman is now performing on weddings, divorces, bar-mitzvahs and "sorrytokeepyouwaitingherehavebatman" events for Telltale.

Get him to perform at your even now at www.fuckyoui'mbatman.com

i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r598/retroyoshi/batman-nananananananana-darkknightrises.jpg
  • edited July 2014
    Krispy kreme, definitely better!

Dunkin's? Yea don't get me wrong Dunkin's is great and all but you gotta taste the goddess that is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts they are always fresh and delicious so fucking delicious that people will rob you for your shit.

• I DID JUST THIS YEAR WHEN I WAS IN ENGLAND! IT WAS FUCKING GREAT.

Dunkin's? Yea don't get me wrong Dunkin's is great and all but you gotta taste the goddess that is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts they are always fresh and delicious so fucking delicious that people will rob you for your shit.

• I messed up guys. I messed up bad.
    edited July 2014
    Can you expand on that? I was sleeping for the past 5 hours.

I messed up guys. I messed up bad.

• Heck yea bro.

Krispy kreme, definitely better!

• I know bro.

I DID JUST THIS YEAR WHEN I WAS IN ENGLAND! IT WAS FUCKING GREAT.

• Dun dun duuuun!!!

I messed up guys. I messed up bad.

• i.imgur.com/ZdN8DVq.png

Get rekt.
    edited July 2014
    FINALLY IT SHOWED UP.
    edited July 2014
    These shitty bugs need to get delt with ASAP *>.>
  • I'M TRYING TO POST SOMETHING AND IT WON'T WORK WTF.
    edited July 2014
    'Kay, finally!

I'M TRYING TO POST SOMETHING AND IT WON'T WORK WTF.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.