The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• After I play it, I'd be happy to watch one.

Do you guys want me to do a playthrough of ep4 as it releases?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014
    I caught another "69" on your profile... xD

Third time already O_O

Bro, id love to see that, but I'm on mobile :

• Lmfaooooo wtf dude you would.

Them superpowers awesomebro. 4 srs
    AWESOMEO posted: »

I caught another "69" on your profile... xD Third time already O_O

• edited July 2014
    No DLB no point leaving if your already spoiled stay pls :'(

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god WHY DID I KEEP READING??! I was on that dudes youtube channel OMG

• What a superpower that is...

Seems like every time I'm downloading something and checking out the progress it's at 69%... That number is haunting me.

Lmfaooooo wtf dude you would. Them superpowers awesomebro. 4 srs

• Omg dude I'm trying so hard not to laugh rn because someone's gonna hear me lmao

IT'S A SIGN, MAN!!!

What a superpower that is... Seems like every time I'm downloading something and checking out the progress it's at 69%... That number is haunting me.

• A sign for what? O_o_O

I also remember doing this weird fucking trigonometry problem and would you believe it, the answer was 69.

Omg dude I'm trying so hard not to laugh rn because someone's gonna hear me lmao IT'S A SIGN, MAN!!!

• AWWWWW.. ADORABLENEAS OVERLOAD.

Maybe, not sure yet, but my gut says no.

• They both die, I called it.

AWWWWW.. ADORABLENEAS OVERLOAD.

• Lmao, hell if I know man, I'm not Jaden.

Only Jaden knows these things. You must consult your prayers. He will give you the answers you seek.

A sign for what? O_o_O I also remember doing this weird fucking trigonometry problem and would you believe it, the answer was 69.

• edited July 2014
    Yeah, no.

They both die, I called it.

• He's probably just pulling a sick prank on me, suits him, he thinks it's funny because it's sex related, so mature Jaden >.>

Lmao, hell if I know man, I'm not Jaden. Only Jaden knows these things. You must consult your prayers. He will give you the answers you seek.

• You can play naive, I know it happens >:D

shhhhhhhhhhh we be quiet now...

Yeah, no.

• Lol, well he is like 16, what else did you expect of him? Daniel, our god is a hormone-crazed teenager!

He's probably just pulling a sick prank on me, suits him, he thinks it's funny because it's sex related, so mature Jaden >.>

• Yeah, even tho I will mostly likely play myself before I watch.

Do you guys want me to do a playthrough of ep4 as it releases?

edited July 2014
    Yeah, he's a multi-talent gurl, he even singz wit tha JB gurl. Oh shit, I just remembered, you have to watch this, this is the most hilarious shit I've ever watched, at least watch until 12:30, that's my favorite part, he mows down Will Smith and Jaden so hard I couldn't even recognize them after watching it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZB3GLIRx-c

Lol, well he is like 16, what else did you expect of him? Daniel, our god is a hormone-crazed teenager!

• This is why I don't want to ever set foot in America. The gun control is just stupid. You piss a guy off, BAM YOU'RE DEAD!

Lmao, yes. We like to play a game called guess if it's gunshots or fireworks. B]

• LMFAO! I died when Jaden started laughing omfg his laugh Daniel, its so godlike!!!

After Earth is the most terrible movie of all time.

Yeah, he's a multi-talent gurl, he even singz wit tha JB gurl. Oh shit, I just remembered, you have to watch this, this is the most hilariou

• Oh ma gawd!

Gais, someone from Israel finally joined ze forums!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD De hype iz real.

edited July 2014
    I'm watching the full 4 part review again xDDDDDDDDD

And that M. Night horrific part in the beginning... Genius.. I almost chocked XD

"I'm sorry Will, but it's not your family business, your family IS a business."

"Like the only joy in his life is yelling at his son. As soon as he's home he's like "I hope that boy talks back to me""

"I was not advanced t-"

"DENIED!"

LMFAO! I died when Jaden started laughing omfg his laugh Daniel, its so godlike!!! After Earth is the most terrible movie of all time.

• Freaking Will Smith tho... using his kids like money making puppets, lmao. And when he started reading Jaden's tweets.... hahaha omg dude this is my favourite thing ever rn

I'm watching the full 4 part review again xDDDDDDDDD And that M. Night horrific part in the beginning... Genius.. I almost chocked XD

• Which will I do? Xbox or PC?

After I play it, I'd be happy to watch one.

edited July 2014
    I love how he read the tweets in a disappointed voice XD

"Stop asking questions and just listen to this science mumbo jumbo!"

"ERHG, I can't sleep, must be the gravatons!"

"But Cypher Raige just knows things, ok? He doesn't feel fear so he's smmaart!".

"No, dude, just say it was mass expansion, because of the graviton build up!"

And SO many more... x'D

Freaking Will Smith tho... using his kids like money making puppets, lmao. And when he started reading Jaden's tweets.... hahaha omg dude this is my favourite thing ever rn

• PC.

Which will I do? Xbox or PC?

• Why? :D

PC.

• Jaden: *waving his hands around like a maniac* "there's a certain air flow that you have to do... a certain frequency of the atoms......"

WAT

I dont even think this kid knows what he's talking about anymore.

I love how he read the tweets in a disappointed voice XD "Stop asking questions and just listen to this science mumbo jumbo!" "ERH

edited July 2014
    "What is something?"

"WHAT IS NOTHING?! NOW THAT'S DEEP!"

"And what is nothing?"

"Because zero... is an undefined number, it can be nothing... But it can also be everything..."

"WOW!"

LOL! I'm watching part 2 and it's full of dumb shit xDDDDDD

Jaden: *waving his hands around like a maniac* "there's a certain air flow that you have to do... a certain frequency of the atoms......" WAT I dont even think this kid knows what he's talking about anymore.

edited July 2014
    Cuz PC musta ras dur.

Why? :D

• edited July 2014
    Lmaooo I love how Will is so like mesmerized by Jaden's philosophy... like whatever dafuq just came out of his son's mouth is just the smartest, most mind-blasting thing he's ever heard in his whole damn life... lololol

"What is something?" "WHAT IS NOTHING?! NOW THAT'S DEEP!" "And what is nothing?" "Because zero... is an undefined number, it

• edited July 2014
    He better stop. If I had the stones to beat the ever-living shit out of someone, he'd be my target!

Ugh that dude needs to stop. He's probably going to keep on making videos

edited July 2014
    The scary thing is that I don't think he's faking how he is amazed by it...

HAHAHA IN THE SECOND VIDEO WILL SAYS IN AN INTERVIEW THAT HE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE HOW THE MOVIE IS BASED ON LEGITIMATE SCIENCE XDDDD

OK GO TO PART 2 OF THE REVIEW AND PUT IT ON 12:27, I'M FUCKING DYING OF HOW DUMB THE SCRIPT IS XD

Lmaooo I love how Will is so like mesmerized by Jaden's philosophy... like whatever dafuq just came out of his son's mouth is just the smartest, most mind-blasting thing he's ever heard in his whole damn life... lololol

• Only 16 more hours! -If you're awesome like me and can get early access via the TTG website ;)
  • Y U DO DIS :(
    _Juice_Box_ posted: »

Only 16 more hours! -If you're awesome like me and can get early access via the TTG website ;)

• Yeah, I have to wait for tommorrow. DAMNIT!

Y U DO DIS :(

• I was supposed to wake up on 10 AM today, it's 3:30 PM. All my family left and I'm home alone. And starving, and for some freakin' reason still tired.
  • HURR DURR. I get earlt access too!

Nope. I'm very poor, so I have to wait for Steam.
    _Juice_Box_ posted: »

Only 16 more hours! -If you're awesome like me and can get early access via the TTG website ;)

• Will this thread have spoilers tomorrow? Because I can't play till wednesday.
  • I think this thread will be spoiler free, but be extra careful.
    CodPatrol posted: »

Will this thread have spoilers tomorrow? Because I can't play till wednesday.

• I have dozens of Hersheys right in my mom's fridge. I could throw it at me screen and scream "TELEPORT TO SIMON" right now.

I was supposed to wake up on 10 AM today, it's 3:30 PM. All my family left and I'm home alone. And starving, and for some freakin' reason still tired.

• I want some of that ;-;

I have dozens of Hersheys right in my mom's fridge. I could throw it at me screen and scream "TELEPORT TO SIMON" right now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.