The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sorry, but i checked it, too.

:O

Hicken and Waffls! The food of the gods.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury @AWESOMEO @LeeTheProfessional i.imgur.com/mcdI0qZ.png

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Anyone else worried about Simon? I heard he went to make breakfast and if he didn't come back in 15 minutes we were to assume he burned to death. Should we hold a funeral?
  • Maybe later. Preoccupied with stuff and thaaaaaangs currently.
    Azlyn posted: »

THAT IS WHAT I KEEP SAYING AGGHHH Go read it, Nonceh. Go read it nao. Go. You majestic beast, you.

• Thangs more important than wacky 19's cats?

What has the world come to.

Maybe later. Preoccupied with stuff and thaaaaaangs currently.

• Lmao, you actually made it! Nice! If I find some Hicken and waffls I'll make sure I try them, haha. I'll take your word for it, DLB. B]

@Welcome_to_Woodbury @AWESOMEO @LeeTheProfessional i.imgur.com/mcdI0qZ.png

• HICKEN and WAFFLS is love. HICKEN and WAFFLS is life.

Sorry, but i checked it, too. :O Hicken and Waffls! The food of the gods.

• YES. Buy them, you must!

Lmao, you actually made it! Nice! If I find some Hicken and waffls I'll make sure I try them, haha. I'll take your word for it, DLB. B]

• I would seriously buy that thing. Like, one time, i bought a taco soda - YES, they DO exist! - and i almost puked but i didn't and i felt way too badass. xD

HICKEN and WAFFLS is love. HICKEN and WAFFLS is life.

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/-GJrvfChO8rw/T2t8383XpOI/AAAAAAAAA20/ZiUrQdfKCcw/s1600/mark-wahlberg-shocked-gif.gif

Uh... I'll see if I check it out. B]

I dunno, but i want you to check this freaking comic, Lackadaisy. I want EVERYONE to check it out. I wanna talk about Rocky and Mordecai as soon as i can.

• He'll be back... they always come back...
    dojo32161 posted: »

Anyone else worried about Simon? I heard he went to make breakfast and if he didn't come back in 15 minutes we were to assume he burned to death. Should we hold a funeral?

• Ok, so Rebecca had a list of baby names in her room, and I have a picture of it and everything. I guess it kind of counts as a little spoiler, its not a leak though, but look at them if you want: i.imgur.com/0axlu1H.png

Ok, so if you had to pick from those names, which one would you choose? For me id pick GIRL: Alice BOY: Dennis
  • lmao they seriously make that?! If I ever saw that, I'd sure as hell buy it!

I would seriously buy that thing. Like, one time, i bought a taco soda - YES, they DO exist! - and i almost puked but i didn't and i felt way too badass. xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    Even in death?

He'll be back... they always come back...

• :D

Yay! Thanks!

Sorry, i just seriously gotta talk about how amazing these characters are.

4.bp.blogspot.com/-GJrvfChO8rw/T2t8383XpOI/AAAAAAAAA20/ZiUrQdfKCcw/s1600/mark-wahlberg-shocked-gif.gif Uh... I'll see if I check it out. B]

• I will find them... and I will eat them...

Hicken and waffls shall be consumed one day...

YES. Buy them, you must!

• Even in death, my friend...
    dojo32161 posted: »

Even in death?

• Guuuurl, they make chapsticks puke-flavored. SERIOUSLY, i SAW them in like this weird old shop that might've also been selling meth, but i dunno, and i almost bought it but then i thought that mum would slap my face off if i gave my money on that thing. x3

lmao they seriously make that?! If I ever saw that, I'd sure as hell buy it!

• I like Julia or Alice.

I'd choose Mark just because of @Markd4547 or Gary because of @Gary-Oak lol. I'd also go with Dennis.
  • You wont be able to find them, though. They were limited time only. If you go online to try to find it, its like $20 for just one bag.

My friend that lives WAAY far away said they were in her store, but I never saw it in mine and the lady at my store said there gone. Maybe your store will have it, hopefully. :/

I will find them... and I will eat them... Hicken and waffls shall be consumed one day...

• Omg WTF. PUKE flavored??! Oh that's nasty.

Guuuurl, they make chapsticks puke-flavored. SERIOUSLY, i SAW them in like this weird old shop that might've also been selling meth, but i d

• Lmao, trying to get people to check it out, huh?

:D Yay! Thanks! Sorry, i just seriously gotta talk about how amazing these characters are.

• I actually saw a bag of them like a week or two ago at a 7/11. I was tempted but changed my mind at the last second, lol. $20 for a bag of chips... yeah, no. I'll see if I can find them in the store again. B]

You wont be able to find them, though. They were limited time only. If you go online to try to find it, its like $20 for just one bag.

• edited July 2014
    Go back to the 7/11 and buy them NOOOOW!

I actually saw a bag of them like a week or two ago at a 7/11. I was tempted but changed my mind at the last second, lol. $20 for a bag of chips... yeah, no. I'll see if I can find them in the store again. B]

• There's a lot of screwed up things out there, but i use my cat comic to keep them away. ^^

Omg WTF. PUKE flavored??! Oh that's nasty.

• Omg, I just remembered these chips!

4.bp.blogspot.com/-m4TXiwkIzFI/ToiWafXZdzI/AAAAAAAAAhg/-Ww3PvyXcO8/s1600/Herrs+Baby+Backs.gif

So good! You should try these, lol.

Go back to the 7/11 and buy them NOOOOW!

• YES, Pro, you don't get it, this is like a huge ball of fire boiling inside and i need to freaking blow it out my nose or something, i dun, but i need to blow it AT someone. ASGDAFJUKJYUVF

You do not understand the constant struggle of truly falling in love with fictional characters and actually being asexual IRL.

Or, no, wait, not asexual.

"My sexual orientation: Bigby Wolf."

-Everyone who played TWAU, ever.

Lmao, trying to get people to check it out, huh?

• Worst. Breakfast. EVER.
  • HE'S ALIIIIIVE!

Worst. Breakfast. EVER.

• Lmao, oh man, Az is too funny! I think we should all start checking out that comic before Az goes insane. :p

YES, Pro, you don't get it, this is like a huge ball of fire boiling inside and i need to freaking blow it out my nose or something, i dun,

• edited July 2014
    If I ever see them, I'll buy it. Are they kind of like baroque chips?

Omg, I just remembered these chips! 4.bp.blogspot.com/-m4TXiwkIzFI/ToiWafXZdzI/AAAAAAAAAhg/-Ww3PvyXcO8/s1600/Herrs+Baby+Backs.gif So good! You should try these, lol.

• Kirsten is a brilliant name, and i like Dennis, too.
  • edited July 2014
    You didn't melt into a tiny puddle. Bravo.

*claps *

:3

Worst. Breakfast. EVER.

• I'm not THAT funny, but, okay, i'll take it! ^^

AND YES TOTALLY GO NOW AMBEKKVJDFVMKU

Lmao, oh man, Az is too funny! I think we should all start checking out that comic before Az goes insane. :p

• Yeah, but a bit sweeter I can't explain, lol. You'll just have to try them, I was surprised by how good they were, I always bought them whenever I had the chance, they usually went quick. B]

If I ever see them, I'll buy it. Are they kind of like baroque chips?

• OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM MORDECAI

LIKE I JUST TOOK A QUIZ AND I AM APPARENTLY MORDECAI AND I'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I THOUGHT - I COULDA SWORN - THAT I AM ROCKY AND NOW I AM ALL CONFUSED

HALP.
  • Maybe it was more Azlyn than these docile forums could bear. <3

I demand an explanation as to why i am forbidden to engage in the holy art of spamming with the help of visual images and gifs. WHY.

• Ummm wats mordecai?

OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM MORDECAI LIKE I JUST TOOK A QUIZ AND I AM APPARENTLY MORDECAI AND I'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I THOUGHT - I COULDA SWORN - THAT I AM ROCKY AND NOW I AM ALL CONFUSED HALP.

• edited July 2014
    He's a character in the webcomic about cats. The one i told you about. But it's okay because i did another few tests and i got Rocky, too, so i'm both Rocky and Mordecai and i feel speshul. c:

The webcomic's called Lackadaisy and it's AMAZING.

Ummm wats mordecai?

• edited July 2014
    With "Amid The Ruins" coming tomorrow, let's hype you guys up again with the trailer. B^]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXhlqHU_AH0

"FALLEN, BUT NEVER FORSAKEN"
  • You thought I died?
    Twistee posted: »

HE'S ALIIIIIVE!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.