The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How'd you sleep?

yooooo

• Yes Mark you should join us!! We'd love to have you :)
    Markd4547 posted: »

I might come on later I guess :/

• Pretty badly.

Also, I slept on my arm and now I can't move it.
    AWESOMEO posted: »

How'd you sleep?

• Numbness... I hate that shit...

Pretty badly. Also, I slept on my arm and now I can't move it.

• YES! My uncle said he would take a look at it and see what he can do. So I might have a chance!

Damn...

• No, its not numb, it just hurts. Its like when you get a vaccine and your muscles get all sore and achy.

Numbness... I hate that shit...

• edited July 2014
    My family left home on 10 AM. They said they'll be back on 8 PM. 1:23 AM still didn't come back. I'm starting to think they left me here to slowly die from starvation.
  • I don't know why I'm laughing so much at this.

My family left home on 10 AM. They said they'll be back on 8 PM. 1:23 AM still didn't come back. I'm starting to think they left me here to slowly die from starvation.

• Lmfaooo! "You know, that serag really sucks... let's just leave him here to die, I bet he's even too dumb to make himself food LOL"

Wuv u Simon lmao

• lmao

• Yeah, go ahead and laugh at my suffering :(

I don't know why I'm laughing so much at this.

• I really can't make a dinner. I tried to make spaghetti, I almost burned the house and myself.

Lmfaooo! "You know, that serag really sucks... let's just leave him here to die, I bet he's even too dumb to make himself food LOL" Wuv u Simon lmao

• edited July 2014
    I thought I was losing it for a second...

imgur.com/LPZIFsG

TELLTALE GO HOME YOU'RE NOT OKAY

I'm so booooooooooooored someone help. -_-
  • Wow, really??? Lmao, I'm pretty much the worst cook ever, and I can still make spaghetti. Try cereal next time, its impossible to fuck that up. :p

I really can't make a dinner. I tried to make spaghetti, I almost burned the house and myself.

• Order pizza.

I really can't make a dinner. I tried to make spaghetti, I almost burned the house and myself.

• I want some of what they're taking, looks strong.

I thought I was losing it for a second... imgur.com/LPZIFsG TELLTALE GO HOME YOU'RE NOT OKAY I'm so booooooooooooored someone help. -_-

• Hi, lol. :3

I thought I was losing it for a second... imgur.com/LPZIFsG TELLTALE GO HOME YOU'RE NOT OKAY I'm so booooooooooooored someone help. -_-

• edited July 2014
    I still made it. But I burned it. I ate it anyway (too cool to care). I thought about cereal but I don't have any milk.

Wow, really??? Lmao, I'm pretty much the worst cook ever, and I can still make spaghetti. Try cereal next time, its impossible to fuck that up. :p

• edited July 2014
    They must have been sniffing something better tan the sharpies, because not even sharpies go to that level.

I want some of what they're taking, looks strong.

• Hellloooooooooo

For the past four hours I've done nothing but sit in a car listening to sad music while it pours outside. I don't even know what mental state I'm in.

I need Jesus.

Hi, lol. :3

• It's 2 AM. I can't get pizza now. Besides, I already have everything to make a pizza but I don't want to die.

Order pizza.

• The site is drunk don't worry about it

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury

I can't believe it... I was playing a game and I saw that number... Again.
  • edited July 2014
    Burn water and attempt to drink it.

• Lol, just eat it out of the box. That's what I do when I'm poor and there's nothing to eat. Which is pretty much all the time. Yeah, I eat a lot of cereal.

I still made it. But I burned it. I ate it anyway (too cool to care). I thought about cereal but I don't have any milk.

• Nope, I'm not gonna try to burn anything else today. I'll just starve here.

Burn water and attempt to drink it.

• I thought the box of cereal in the kitchen actually had cereal in it, I was wrong.

Lol, just eat it out of the box. That's what I do when I'm poor and there's nothing to eat. Which is pretty much all the time. Yeah, I eat a lot of cereal.

• LOL.

Do you have some Nutella?

I thought the box of cereal in the kitchen actually had cereal in it, I was wrong.

• The last this you see before you die will be the number 69. I'm calling it.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I can't believe it... I was playing a game and I saw that number... Again.

• Let me check ............................................................................................... NOPE.

LOL. Do you have some Nutella?

• Super powerrrrrrrs

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I can't believe it... I was playing a game and I saw that number... Again.

• I had no doubts.

The last this you see before you die will be the number 69. I'm calling it.

• What the hell!?? LMAO, omg dude, you make me laugh.

Maybe you're going to die in 69 days.

• Eat your hand.

Let me check ............................................................................................... NOPE.

• Or 69 years O_o_O

What the hell!?? LMAO, omg dude, you make me laugh. Maybe you're going to die in 69 days.

• No, you need Gaben.

Go play the Left 4 Dead series or something. Those games are almost as fun as making Dick-cars In Garry's Mod.

Hellloooooooooo For the past four hours I've done nothing but sit in a car listening to sad music while it pours outside. I don't even know what mental state I'm in. I need Jesus.

• You need Jaden. :(

Come join us.

Hellloooooooooo For the past four hours I've done nothing but sit in a car listening to sad music while it pours outside. I don't even know what mental state I'm in. I need Jesus.

• edited July 2014
    Or..... 69 hours.

STAY INSIDE DANIEL I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE

Or 69 years O_o_O

• Eat your arm.

Let me check ............................................................................................... NOPE.

• I can't eat Vince.

Eat your hand.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.