The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm not shitting with you, it's not because of the hype.

Because a lot of people are saying this episode was the best episode this season so far.

• PFFT I TOOK IT. The way his leg was and everything, he would need someone to be taking care of HIM not him taking care is someone. I mean, yeah I felt bad about talking, It but I still took it. And I swear if him or his guys shoots/ does something bad to clem, I. WILL. CUT. ALL OF THEM SIXTEEN TIMES ON EACH OF THEIR BODY PARTS.

And did you CLIM through the window thing? It was a shame that I knew wat was gonna happen but I climed through it anyway. Lmao it was kinda funny when clem got stuck. xD

And am I the only one that thought the baby looked a tad but creepy RIGHT after it was born? And did you hold it? PFT I held it. I was like " GIMME THE BABBBYYY". OMG and when clem smiled while looking at him just melted my heart. ;_;

What makes me sad is that Alvin was wrong when he thought that the baby was gonna be a girl...... ;-; I WANTED IT TO BE A GIRL SO BAD JUST S

• Lmao, yes, I climbed through the window. I kinda knew what was going to happen because it was kind of predictable, but I still did it anyway because I thought she could fit :p Clemmy is growing up, she's not as small as she was before ;-;

And YES I THOUGHT IT WAS CREEPY LOL!! I actually paused the game and looked at my sister and was like "dude did you just see that baby" and she was freaking laughing because she thought it looked like an alien xD And of course I held him! I didn't even hesitate. And I like talked to him and everything, omg it was so cute <3 When I looked at Clem's face, I thought I saw a glimpse of hope in her eyes..... it was like one good thing that happened to her, and I'm grateful for that.

PFFT I TOOK IT. The way his leg was and everything, he would need someone to be taking care of HIM not him taking care is someone. I mean,

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I got the reason, but they saved her, she, and I'll quote "owes them everything", I mean, they're family, what is the point in surviving out alone with Jane if that's what they're gonna do for the rest of their lives? They need to start rebuilding at one point anyway. Just like I didn't leave Sarah, I will never leave the others, I'm gonna be loyal to them 'til the end, even if that end means death.

Here it is:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Sure, post it. I dunno. I mean, I didn't really want to leave the group behind, but Jane was a good teacher to Clem, and I think that she

• Okay, so at my friends house, we paid and downloaded/installed episode 4, but we can't get to the game. He only has the season 2 episode 1 demo though, so can anyone help please?

• When I looked at Clem's face, I thought I saw a glimpse of hope in her eyes..... it was like one good thing that happened to her, and I'm grateful for that.

girl you need to stop giving me more feels I'm still trying to recover from playing the episode. ;______;

And did you stay with Rebecca or did you go to the shoot out? I stayed and helped because in the very beginning i told her i was gonna stick with her and it said "Rebecca would remember that" and i didn't wanna break that promise. And i also didn't think clem had that much ammo.

AND WAIT?! Did you cut saritas arm off? or nah?

lmaooo I got a mouth full from Kenny. He freaking YELLED AT MEEEE holy crap.

Lmao, yes, I climbed through the window. I kinda knew what was going to happen because it was kind of predictable, but I still did it anyway

• Kenny and his possibly infected eye

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE THE EYE??! OMG i wanna see it!

Sure, post it. I dunno. I mean, I didn't really want to leave the group behind, but Jane was a good teacher to Clem, and I think that she

• Oh well, I didn't actually choose that option, but it shows again...
    CHOICE MATTER MY ASS

• I wanted to go with her because everything she was saying was true.

The group was slowing clem down. Kenny, sarah, Rebecca. Clem would most probably be better on her own where she doesn't have to worry about protecting others before she gets a chance to protect herself.

AWESOMEO posted: »

About going with Jane, I tried to convince her to do the opposite, sure she was good for Clem, but those people saved her life multiple time

• Nope, you can't see it :/

Kenny and his possibly infected eye IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE THE EYE??! OMG i wanna see it!

• You have to bye ep1 of season two to be able to play the other episodes. Same with twau.

Deceptio posted: »

Okay, so at my friends house, we paid and downloaded/installed episode 4, but we can't get to the game. He only has the season 2 episode 1 demo though, so can anyone help please?

• edited July 2014

I WANNA SEE IT TOO! I really hope Kenny doesn't die from that stupid eye >:(

But no, in my playthrough I couldn't see it :(

Kenny and his possibly infected eye IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE THE EYE??! OMG i wanna see it!

• To me, they're her family, you don't do that to family, there's no point in surviving anyway if it's just going to be a long road trip that ends up nowhere, they need to rebuild civilization at some point, and for that you need a group.

What I mean is that liabilities aren't to be left behind, they are only trying to survive and it will be too wrong to me at least to leave them.

I wanted to go with her because everything she was saying was true. The group was slowing clem down. Kenny, sarah, Rebecca. Clem would m

• bro ur so deep i cant even see u anymore

Lol, jk. Yeah, I sort of agree with you. But I'm just paying more attention to Clem's safety, I guess. I wasn't really thinking about anyone else, which I probably should do more.

• He won't die from an eye infection, fuck that, that's the stupidest shit they can pull off xD

I WANNA SEE IT TOO! I really hope Kenny doesn't die from that stupid eye >:( But no, in my playthrough I couldn't see it

• [removed]

You have to bye ep1 of season two to be able to play the other episodes. Same with twau.

• Lol, I played two playthroughs, and in the saved file I played today, I didn't cut her arm off, and instead killed the walker. I got yelled at by Kenny too :( He was like "I'd rather you not have done anything at all" or something along those lines. >:( Like duuuuuude I tried to save her, but pssh f u and your non-existent gratitude. I think I decided not to cut off her arm because I thought that we would have time if we just took her to a safe place and cut off her arm there where there aren't any walkers trying to eat you. I figured she would bleed out before we got to the meeting place.

And you mean when Rebecca was giving birth? Yeah, I went to the shoot out. Just because I thought Kenny could handle Rebecca just fine on his own and I thought the others needed help securing the perimeter. Any ammo is good ammo, right? Even if it didn't do that much, lol.

When I looked at Clem's face, I thought I saw a glimpse of hope in her eyes..... it was like one good thing that happened to her, and I'm gr

• I doubt he'll die from the eye. (Not saying its impossible though...)

Remember the pizza or ice cream decision? Kenny or luke? what if we indirectly kill Kenny or luke, depending on weather we shoot Rebecca or not?

Because depending on what you choose, Kenny or look will stop looking at whoever they are aiming at and give their attention to clem/Rebecca.

so maybe whoever looks away is the one who gets shot and killed based on your decisions.

Just a random thing im throwing out there. BTW I didn't come up with ^that, I saw someone make a thread about it.

I WANNA SEE IT TOO! I really hope Kenny doesn't die from that stupid eye >:( But no, in my playthrough I couldn't see it

edited July 2014

I like making fun of your stupidity =]

Everyone, just flag him for harassment.

• Lol, but it's realistic though... I mean, they don't have any medicine.

He won't die from an eye infection, fuck that, that's the stupidest shit they can pull off xD

• Hmmm... that's interesting. o_o And really sad ;-; And it sucks because you wouldn't know who you killed until the next episode, so you could be killing either Kenny or Luke right now and you wouldn't even know....

I doubt he'll die from the eye. (Not saying its impossible though...) Remember the pizza or ice cream decision? Kenny or luke? what if we

• That was a quick ban, thanks mods.

• Is it emotional like everyone says?

I'm not shitting with you, it's not because of the hype.

• edited July 2014

wait.. so do you know what happens if you cut her arm off?

I cut it off and then she started screaming and walkers started biting her. Then Kenny went all Rambo and hauled ass to her killing the walkers while she was on the floor bleeding out. Kenny was like, talking to her and i could see her eyes were white and you have a choice to axe her head right there in the herd and i did it.

dude, he WENT ALL OUT and was creaming at me saying it was my fault and that just because im a little girl it doesn't mean that i can say sorry and everything it better. And while he ran away from me he said "THIS IS ON YOU CLEMENTINE" Like, no joke. he said that. I know how he reacts when you axe her arm and when you don't, and if you compare the two, his yelling is a million times worse if you cut it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H18z4Td91vo

and im SOOOOO disappointed that i clem didn't take her hat of LIKE WTF SHE LOOKS SO CUUUUUTE WITHOUT IT.

Lol, I played two playthroughs, and in the saved file I played today, I didn't cut her arm off, and instead killed the walker. I got yelled

edited July 2014

"You stupid FUCKING kid".

Really Kenny?! Fuck you man.

wait.. so do you know what happens if you cut her arm off? I cut it off and then she started screaming and walkers started biting her. T

• edited July 2014

yeah that was pretty messed up for him to say. and go to 13:35 and see what he says there.... D:

"you worried huh? well that's nice of you, seeing this was your fault in the first place" FU KENNY.

"You stupid FUCKING kid". Really Kenny?! Fuck you man.

• Really???? He said that?? ;o I'm glad that I chose to kill the walker instead now..... sheesh. :(

wait.. so do you know what happens if you cut her arm off? I cut it off and then she started screaming and walkers started biting her. T

• It's not only about the feels, but yeah it's pretty feelsy.

Is it emotional like everyone says?

• edited July 2014

I read 3 TWD episode 4 reviews on different websites

1st. Review it was the worst episode of the series 6/10

2nd. It was meh decisions never mattered and it was just dialogue and hardly any gameplay 8/10

3rd. It was the best of the series 4.5/5

I don't know what to think is it any good? :/

• He said the second thing to me too, he's never happy no matter what fucking choice you make, typical Kenny.

yeah that was pretty messed up for him to say. and go to 13:35 and see what he says there.... "you worried huh? well that's nice of you, seeing this was your fault in the first place" FU KENNY.

• LMAOO Ima laugh so hard if lexi porter kills luke. HA. HA. HA.

Hmmm... that's interesting. o_o And really sad ;-; And it sucks because you wouldn't know who you killed until the next episode, so you could be killing either Kenny or Luke right now and you wouldn't even know....

• I didn't kill her there because I didn't want him to like murder someone out of anger, he's really blind when he's angry.

Really???? He said that?? ;o I'm glad that I chose to kill the walker instead now..... sheesh.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I loved it, only one thing in the episode pissed me off, it's literally the only bad thing I can personally think of in the series. It takes a lot to make me hate something. But overall it was one of my favorites despite that part.

Markd4547 posted: »

I read 3 TWD episode 4 reviews on different websites 1st. Review it was the worst episode of the series 6/10 2nd. It was meh decisions

• Still waiting for the episode to download...

Alt text

• Don't listen to reviews, it's your opinion.

And they're fucking idiots, I agree with the 3rd one.

Markd4547 posted: »

I read 3 TWD episode 4 reviews on different websites 1st. Review it was the worst episode of the series 6/10 2nd. It was meh decisions

• LMAO OH GOD

LMAOO Ima laugh so hard if lexi porter kills luke. HA. HA. HA.

• XD Thanks for the reviews I never do only when I am buying a game as never would of bought S1 if wasn't for the reviews etc but great to hear I can't wait to play :D

Don't listen to reviews, it's your opinion. And they're fucking idiots, I agree with the 3rd one.

• edited July 2014

XD

(Alt text

Being European and waiting for the episode off telltale the feel it's the 23rd now :'(^

Still waiting for the episode to download...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.