The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014

Never mind, I got it, thanks!

You have to bye ep1 of season two to be able to play the other episodes. Same with twau.

• edited July 2014

I'm here to alone :/ yeah answered a few questions on the forum dayum I wished everywhere was like the lounge everywhere else you have to say everything to do with telltale is perfect and TWD s2 is the greatest game ever made and you will be fine say anything else downthumbs and abuse I don't care but it's not worth the time and my effort anymore if it wasn't for the lounge,Tobi's comic and Lee story I would be gone tbh

HailTheLounge

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Me too. If i never found this thread I wouldn't have been here. I would have just got bored and left. And I'm happy I didn't leave, because I met some great people here. I made new friends. I don't know if anyone here likes me but...

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm here to alone yeah answered a few questions on the forum dayum I wished everywhere was like the lounge everywhere else you have to say

• edited July 2014

HA! Finally got ya!

Alt text

btw,i'm not gonna be able to play Amid the Ruins 'till next tuesday and i won't be around as much so i don't get spoiled.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Not bad appluads

ps3gamer095 posted: »

HA! Finally got ya! btw,i'm not gonna be able to play Amid the Ruins 'till next tuesday and i won't be around as much so i don't get spoiled.

• I'm going now, good night.

Love, a battle of wits, tension, bending of the ego, a sadist, fragments from the hammer of an evil mind, robbing one of life. Saturated with criminals, the urgent murder of a sinner.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm delighted plus your a legend here of course everyone likes you I can't imagine anyone not that unique randomness you have I laugh my ass off everytime plus your a nice guy around the thread bro :D

Me too. If i never found this thread I wouldn't have been here. I would have just got bored and left. And I'm happy I didn't leave, because I met some great people here. I made new friends. I don't know if anyone here likes me but...

• Good night :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm going now, good night. Love, a battle of wits, tension, bending of the ego, a sadist, fragments from the hammer of an evil mind, robbing one of life. Saturated with criminals, the urgent murder of a sinner.

• See ya brah.

I'm going now, good night. Love, a battle of wits, tension, bending of the ego, a sadist, fragments from the hammer of an evil mind, robbing one of life. Saturated with criminals, the urgent murder of a sinner.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Wise words keep that up I love the quotes :D and have a great sleep awesombro

• Alt text

Alt text

I'm delighted plus your a legend here of course everyone likes you I can't imagine anyone not that unique randomness you have I laugh my ass off everytime plus your a nice guy around the thread bro

• Alt text

HA! Finally got ya! btw,i'm not gonna be able to play Amid the Ruins 'till next tuesday and i won't be around as much so i don't get spoiled.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

All dem ones impressive even the comments exactly at 700 impressive appluads

• edited July 2014

Now that pictures work, I can post the amazing group artwork we achieved. It gets crazy in there...

Kawaii Kenny

Alt text

Alt text

Amazing Bonnie drawing by Marissa.

Alt text

• Alt text

Awesome Artwork keep up the updates on this thread I love seeing art especially to such a high standard just beautiful :'D

JonGon posted: »

Now that pictures work, I can post the amazing group artwork we achieved. It gets crazy in there... Kawaii Kenny Amazing Bonnie drawing by Marissa.

• edited July 2014

This Dad created special shoes so his paralyzed daughter could walk.

Alt text

• edited July 2014

bill 2.0 ftw

contains spoilers from episode 4 btw so don't watch unless you have played the episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKToknKz7ZE

• Alt text

It's hard to get me to feel but this got me with dem feels just beautiful :'D

This Dad created special shoes so his paralyzed daughter could walk.

• I can't sleep.

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I didn't play episode 4 and didn't watch this but still thumbed but the other 3 people who thumbed WHERE ARE YOU!! so lonely here come out and play pls :'(

Jewfreeus posted: »

bill 2.0 ftw contains spoilers from episode 4 btw so don't watch unless you have played the episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKToknKz7ZE

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Looks like me yesterday.

I can't sleep.

• Alt text

Why? ;)

I can't sleep.

• Too much energy.

Alt text

Why?

• edited July 2014

SPOILERS FROM DEATH NOTE IN THE VIDEO

Skip to 4:49 to discover that Goofy is Hungarian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWAmoUYRNbg

• but the other 3 people who thumbed WHERE ARE YOU!! so lonely here come out and play pls :'(

-walks in like:

Alt text

I didn't play episode 4 and didn't watch this but still thumbed but the other 3 people who thumbed WHERE ARE YOU!! so lonely here come out and play pls

• Alt text

XD YES RACHEL is here :'D

but the other 3 people who thumbed WHERE ARE YOU!! so lonely here come out and play pls -walks in like:

• Alt text

XD if you can't sleep after 20 minutes get up your not tired you will just be laying there for ages seen it on a sleeping psychology thing ages ago :D

Too much energy.

• edited July 2014

What Celebrity's do you not understand why they are famous?

try something random

for me

Lil Wayne, Kim Kardasian, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Kirsten Stewart, Jay Z, Sarah Silverman

Alt text

Edit No one wants to play my game F**K :'(

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm the only one here again sleep time WTF I am disappoint I might leave the forum soon at this rate just so quiet here all the time now :'(

Alt text

• MARK YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE

I'm the only one here again sleep time WTF I am disappoint I might leave the forum soon at this rate just so quiet here all the time now

• edited July 2014

pretty much all music made these days are by people that shouldn't be famous.

JUSTIN BEBER. 1D. UGGGHHHH my life would be better without them.

What Celebrity's do you not understand why they are famous? try something random for me Lil Wayne, Kim Kardasian, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Kirsten Stewart, Jay Z, Sarah Silverman Edit No one wants to play my game F**K

• God damn. I can't wait for tomorrow..

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well, I'll go to bed, I'll probably wake up angry to the one thing that pissed me off in episode 4, but I'll still love the episode.

• @Azlyn I read more of the thing and I really like the thing.

• Luke and Kenny die under the shootout.

The Pizza and Ice Cream choice is between Mike and Bonnie.

Team Mike

Now, everyone who you don't side with is starting to pull some shit on you. And it can mean only one thing... PIZZA AND ICE CREAM DECISION IS COMING!

• Nooooo! Mark, don't leave ;-;

if you left, i'd cry forever.

I'm the only one here again sleep time WTF I am disappoint I might leave the forum soon at this rate just so quiet here all the time now

• I've been sleeping for 8 hours and only 10 new comments?

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.